Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 304 305
Absolutely WONDERFUL! EVERYTHING IS SO COOL!!
*Excessive happy sounds*
Absolutely WONDERFUL! EVERYTHING IS SO COOL!!
*Excessive happy sounds*
180.png8.png181.png

Jade ~ She/Her ~ Server Time
cool update!
in your excitement you forgot to mention what item to use if we don't want our dragon to have mutant pus eyes though :D
cool update!
in your excitement you forgot to mention what item to use if we don't want our dragon to have mutant pus eyes though :D
Is it me or is Firefly not listed as a gene that was released this year?

Anyway

I love this, I love all of it, I may have a new favorite familiar, I'm hyped for lair tabs, the eye thing looks pretty cool... this is my favorite update in a long time. As has been said upthread, an item to set eyes to common would be lovely.

Question: If I eye-scatter a dragon with, say, the Unusual tint, is that eye type excluded from the pool of possible eyes? I assume yes, but I don't see any mention of that in the post.

I love this so much. Thanks to all y'all for five awesome years of content!
Is it me or is Firefly not listed as a gene that was released this year?

Anyway

I love this, I love all of it, I may have a new favorite familiar, I'm hyped for lair tabs, the eye thing looks pretty cool... this is my favorite update in a long time. As has been said upthread, an item to set eyes to common would be lovely.

Question: If I eye-scatter a dragon with, say, the Unusual tint, is that eye type excluded from the pool of possible eyes? I assume yes, but I don't see any mention of that in the post.

I love this so much. Thanks to all y'all for five awesome years of content!
wq9PoXA.png
THIS IS THE BEST!! You guys are the best ever!!!!! The level of dedication on this site is unbelievable. This is why flight rising will always trump neopets, furvilla, or any other pet site.
THIS IS THE BEST!! You guys are the best ever!!!!! The level of dedication on this site is unbelievable. This is why flight rising will always trump neopets, furvilla, or any other pet site.
Are you feeling sick yet?
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
°:.
164.png31.png134.png177.png94.png73.png
Never in my life I wanted to move back to plague more aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE PRIMAL EYES ARE SO GOOD!!!!!!
Never in my life I wanted to move back to plague more aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE PRIMAL EYES ARE SO GOOD!!!!!!
AAA SO COOL.
AAA SO COOL.
Holy canoli! This is amazing - I didn't anticipate any of this becoming real!

Edit: Will we have ways to revert to regular eyes too? I like the different eyes, but I like the regular eyes too.
Holy canoli! This is amazing - I didn't anticipate any of this becoming real!

Edit: Will we have ways to revert to regular eyes too? I like the different eyes, but I like the regular eyes too.
LxbWmll.png
Whoooooa so cool!
Whoooooa so cool!
Yeah I'm in the boat of don't retire the eye scatter scroll and add a remove eye scroll because yeah, breeding projects can be totally ruined without it.
Yeah I'm in the boat of don't retire the eye scatter scroll and add a remove eye scroll because yeah, breeding projects can be totally ruined without it.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
My dream is coming true! Thank you!
My dream is coming true! Thank you!
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 304 305