Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed|OOC] To Magic and Back
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Thanks! It is now on the 1st post under 'members'
Thanks! It is now on the 1st post under 'members'
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Also, could you post the link to the RP forum on the front page too? Took me a while to find it on page 8.
Also, could you post the link to the RP forum on the front page too? Took me a while to find it on page 8.
Help my babies grow?
A6R8x.gif
Say, where are the other two? Hey @AbyssRanger and @Draconeqius, We miss you!
Say, where are the other two? Hey @AbyssRanger and @Draconeqius, We miss you!
I am 17 hours ahead of server, I tend to be asleep when people get on ;~;
*cough* so, um... I spent the last few hours drawing my character. I don’t know why, I hadn’t really taken the time to actually draw anything in at least a month. Well, here he is. You guys like him? Oh, btw I’ve only got his halfa form cause I suck at drawing people and it’d probably take double the time :/
The image thing doesn’t seem to work for this so here’s a link.

(Oh btw I go by Bitty Bean on most other sites)
*cough* so, um... I spent the last few hours drawing my character. I don’t know why, I hadn’t really taken the time to actually draw anything in at least a month. Well, here he is. You guys like him? Oh, btw I’ve only got his halfa form cause I suck at drawing people and it’d probably take double the time :/
The image thing doesn’t seem to work for this so here’s a link.

(Oh btw I go by Bitty Bean on most other sites)
Help my babies grow?
A6R8x.gif
I'm with you there, I'm striving to draw my two characters but I struggle with humans so much, faces in particular. On the bright side, we can only get better at it!
I'm with you there, I'm striving to draw my two characters but I struggle with humans so much, faces in particular. On the bright side, we can only get better at it!
So, um, are we still doing this?
So, um, are we still doing this?
Help my babies grow?
A6R8x.gif
May need to make it a non-forum type of thing. I really like the characters and everything but it seems like people get unpredictably busy. It happens.
May need to make it a non-forum type of thing. I really like the characters and everything but it seems like people get unpredictably busy. It happens.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13