Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed|OOC] To Magic and Back
@SuddenShimmer
Can there be more of a specie than one? Because i want to be a dragon. And if i cant be the same specie could i perhaps go with something very close to such specie? You probably know there is an european dragon already, but there are also many other dragons.
@SuddenShimmer
Can there be more of a specie than one? Because i want to be a dragon. And if i cant be the same specie could i perhaps go with something very close to such specie? You probably know there is an european dragon already, but there are also many other dragons.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@RockyDrago
That would be something to ask @SuddenShimmer since it is their roleplay and all.

Edit: Not to mention that the rolelay is closed.
@RockyDrago
That would be something to ask @SuddenShimmer since it is their roleplay and all.

Edit: Not to mention that the rolelay is closed.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
Do you guys have a discord or something? I'd be sweet to catch up with you all over IM and even discuss the roleplay there, that is if you all use it much at all though?
Do you guys have a discord or something? I'd be sweet to catch up with you all over IM and even discuss the roleplay there, that is if you all use it much at all though?
I am 17 hours ahead of server, I tend to be asleep when people get on ;~;
Nope, I don't ^^;;
Nope, I don't ^^;;
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
I'm sorry @RockyDrago the rp is closed :(
I'm sorry @RockyDrago the rp is closed :(
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@SuddenShimmer please? All my rps have died! I cant live without rps! (and you have barely started)
@SuddenShimmer please? All my rps have died! I cant live without rps! (and you have barely started)
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@RockyDrago

I'm sorry, there are other people who are 'in line ahead of you' so to speak in terms of joining. I've already denied some people, so it wouldn't be fair to let you join but not them since i wanted to keep this group small.

Again, i'm sorry!! :(
@RockyDrago

I'm sorry, there are other people who are 'in line ahead of you' so to speak in terms of joining. I've already denied some people, so it wouldn't be fair to let you join but not them since i wanted to keep this group small.

Again, i'm sorry!! :(
@SuddenShimmer I believe now would be a good time to continue unless it would be best to wait for the characters of @AbyssRanger and @Draconequis to enter the mansion?
We have a good order of how we take turns replying too so no one gets left behind! Awesome job guys~
@SuddenShimmer I believe now would be a good time to continue unless it would be best to wait for the characters of @AbyssRanger and @Draconequis to enter the mansion?
We have a good order of how we take turns replying too so no one gets left behind! Awesome job guys~
I am 17 hours ahead of server, I tend to be asleep when people get on ;~;
Yeah sorry, i'll try to chalk in a response today ^^'
Yeah sorry, i'll try to chalk in a response today ^^'
Putting in a response today gimme a minute XD
Putting in a response today gimme a minute XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif