Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53
Good morning everyone, I just wanted to confirm that this has indeed been passed along to the developers. I don't have answers for you and probably won't have any until later today as it's only 7 am EDT but rest assured, this will be a priority today.
Good morning everyone, I just wanted to confirm that this has indeed been passed along to the developers. I don't have answers for you and probably won't have any until later today as it's only 7 am EDT but rest assured, this will be a priority today.
I am water flight and have dominance, so I should actually have even an extra turn, but I have 10 turns as well (and not 11), so I don't think it's only the bonus that is missing, to be honest.
I am water flight and have dominance, so I should actually have even an extra turn, but I have 10 turns as well (and not 11), so I don't think it's only the bonus that is missing, to be honest.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
Same same
Same same
Ah, that bug again.

I guess I gotta wait with gathering food a bit today.
Ah, that bug again.

I guess I gotta wait with gathering food a bit today.
ZNhRsiG.png
I have the same problem. I always feed the dragons before going to bed so it was 98% when I just looked and still only 10 gathering turns. Guess I'll be waiting myself until this will hopefully be resolved.
I have the same problem. I always feed the dragons before going to bed so it was 98% when I just looked and still only 10 gathering turns. Guess I'll be waiting myself until this will hopefully be resolved.
r7kHu.giftumblr_inline_n15q9nwYXj1rvrguk.pngYt3Z1.gif
Same problem over here. Used my 10 earlier today, about two hours ago.
Same problem over here. Used my 10 earlier today, about two hours ago.
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
same here
same here
I was on 96% but noticed I only got 10 too :(
I was on 96% but noticed I only got 10 too :(
April showers bring forth May flowers
So... will they compensate us for the lost gathering turns if we have gathered already? If not, should we wait to gather?
So... will they compensate us for the lost gathering turns if we have gathered already? If not, should we wait to gather?
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
Same here.
Same here.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53