Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Same thing happened to me yesterday.
I was like, "what?!"
Same thing happened to me yesterday.
I was like, "what?!"
I got all 15 today.
I got all 15 today.
jCVhFoZ.gif
It seems to be fixed.

Thank you devs!
It seems to be fixed.

Thank you devs!
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
I just had this issue recur. Clan energy at 98%, gathering turns jumped from 15 to 9 as soon as I used one (Arcane insect-catching).
I just had this issue recur. Clan energy at 98%, gathering turns jumped from 15 to 9 as soon as I used one (Arcane insect-catching).
Lost 5 turns in gathering today and I've had 15 turns since the start. My dragons have never dropped below 94%. I was digging today.
Lost 5 turns in gathering today and I've had 15 turns since the start. My dragons have never dropped below 94%. I was digging today.
I'm having the problem where it says I have 15 gathering turns, but once I use one, it immediately jumps to 9 turns left. I was scavenging today, but I've tried it on all forms of gathering and it happened with every one.
I'm having the problem where it says I have 15 gathering turns, but once I use one, it immediately jumps to 9 turns left. I was scavenging today, but I've tried it on all forms of gathering and it happened with every one.
I'm having the same issue. I started with 15, then it immediately dropped to 9. I was scavenging today.
I'm having the same issue. I started with 15, then it immediately dropped to 9. I was scavenging today.
I'm going to close this thread since it is from 2014.

@princessodactyl, we have a more recent tracking thread for this issue here, if you'd like to add a report there.

Thank you!
I'm going to close this thread since it is from 2014.

@princessodactyl, we have a more recent tracking thread for this issue here, if you'd like to add a report there.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53