Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53
And one more. Only 10 turns despite full energy since who knows when. Also missing flight dominance bonus.
And one more. Only 10 turns despite full energy since who knows when. Also missing flight dominance bonus.
0MKRFfK.png
  • she/her
  • EST (FR+3)
  • Old as dirt water
kA2rq7D.png
Woah, I thought Gathering was over quickly... guess this was why.
Woah, I thought Gathering was over quickly... guess this was why.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Also having this problem! Minus both the energy bonus 5 turns and the dominance 1 turn.
Also having this problem! Minus both the energy bonus 5 turns and the dominance 1 turn.
yup me too only 10 gather turns.....
yup me too only 10 gather turns.....
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
i have this problem too :/
this is really nasty because now i have to use my ALL gathering turns to get food for my dragons
i have this problem too :/
this is really nasty because now i have to use my ALL gathering turns to get food for my dragons
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
It's the same for me :(
It's the same for me :(
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
same here!
same here!
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
same here = C
same here = C
Same, I have never let my dragons energy drop to 80%. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
Same, I have never let my dragons energy drop to 80%. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
Dragon wanted: Marigold/Vermilion/Abyss Female unbred
Same for me.
Same for me.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53