Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53
Same over here, have some rather grouchy dragons grumbling for their turns...
Same over here, have some rather grouchy dragons grumbling for their turns...
tumblr_n7sv6nWqzS1tfzqbio2_400.gif
Hey Everyone,

I understand your frustration and I am so sorry this is happening. Unfortunately, this is not an issue that anyone from the moderator team can fix. I just wanted to let you know that I've forwarded the information through the appropriate channels so that the devs will be alerted of the bug. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. :)
Hey Everyone,

I understand your frustration and I am so sorry this is happening. Unfortunately, this is not an issue that anyone from the moderator team can fix. I just wanted to let you know that I've forwarded the information through the appropriate channels so that the devs will be alerted of the bug. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

no prob @Athame
no prob @Athame
Thankies. And yea also had the same problem today.
Thankies. And yea also had the same problem today.
LIo8D8G.gif
I don't know if anybody added this, but there definitely isn't the +1 gem either (: Minor detail, I know, but just to point out that it seems to be ALL the energy bonuses that aren't updating, not just the gathering turns!
I don't know if anybody added this, but there definitely isn't the +1 gem either (: Minor detail, I know, but just to point out that it seems to be ALL the energy bonuses that aren't updating, not just the gathering turns!
FR +9hrs

Looking for:
    Brown/Brown/Slate Earth Female Coatl
    Obs/Obs/Sand Earth Male Coatl
+1 to that today. Never let my energy get below 94...

@Taneko

You're right! I didn't get my gem. So I can assume the extra gold isn't there either. So all bonuses are down.
+1 to that today. Never let my energy get below 94...

@Taneko

You're right! I didn't get my gem. So I can assume the extra gold isn't there either. So all bonuses are down.
Iknr1RQ.jpg
I don't have my bonus too.
I don't have my bonus too.
FooterAds.gif
...what is even...
Same here :(
Same here :(
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I have only 10 gathering turns today!! D8
I've just went onto Gathering, didn't do anything on FR today with gathering and I have less turns.

@Athame
Thank you for forwarding this ;___;
I have only 10 gathering turns today!! D8
I've just went onto Gathering, didn't do anything on FR today with gathering and I have less turns.

@Athame
Thank you for forwarding this ;___;
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
Happened to me as well today.
Happened to me as well today.
A pink and cream snake with butterfly wings. The Mottled Buttersnake from your bestiary! ~TYPHOON~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53