Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
I just noticed the same thing - my dragons are happy and full of energy and I should receive +5 gathering turns but for some reason I'm not.
I just noticed the same thing - my dragons are happy and full of energy and I should receive +5 gathering turns but for some reason I'm not.
KBBY4f1.png
I made my own thread first, but got jinxed so Im moving what I said here:
Quote:
Hi there

So it seems I haven't lost my well-fed bonus, cause I did get my gem and the blue bar under the healthbar is still fully filled. But when I logged on a minute ago right after roll-over and went to scavenge I noticed I only had 10 gathering turns rather than 15.

I didn't get any error messages, and the browser Im using is Chrome (I guess the most updated one,, I wouldn't now for sure cause computer noob O_o)
I made my own thread first, but got jinxed so Im moving what I said here:
Quote:
Hi there

So it seems I haven't lost my well-fed bonus, cause I did get my gem and the blue bar under the healthbar is still fully filled. But when I logged on a minute ago right after roll-over and went to scavenge I noticed I only had 10 gathering turns rather than 15.

I didn't get any error messages, and the browser Im using is Chrome (I guess the most updated one,, I wouldn't now for sure cause computer noob O_o)
Same Here.

Its also worth noting that it has felt like my food bar has been depleted faster than normal these last 3-4 days.

My browser is chrome. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary.
Same Here.

Its also worth noting that it has felt like my food bar has been depleted faster than normal these last 3-4 days.

My browser is chrome. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary.
Ditto. Although a friend of mine over in the Nature Flight had their full 15. Weird....
Ditto. Although a friend of mine over in the Nature Flight had their full 15. Weird....
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Yeah exact same pickle here.
Yeah exact same pickle here.
I'm missing my 5 turn bonus as well; had 98% at rollover. Everything else seems to be okay so far.
I'm missing my 5 turn bonus as well; had 98% at rollover. Everything else seems to be okay so far.
ditto, and i have dominance so i should have +6 gathering turns :c
ditto, and i have dominance so i should have +6 gathering turns :c
Yeah.... kind of disappointed ;n;
Yeah.... kind of disappointed ;n;
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
Likewise here. I went ahead and used what I had though.
Likewise here. I went ahead and used what I had though.
Yep, same here.

My energy bar is at 94%, fed my dragons yesterday and today I only had 10 turns. I don't pay much attention to the number in the corner of gathering page, so I only noticed it after I had already spent the turns (2 hunting, 2 fishing, 2 insect, 2 foraging and then only had 2 to scavenge).
Yep, same here.

My energy bar is at 94%, fed my dragons yesterday and today I only had 10 turns. I don't pay much attention to the number in the corner of gathering page, so I only noticed it after I had already spent the turns (2 hunting, 2 fishing, 2 insect, 2 foraging and then only had 2 to scavenge).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53