Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things your pets do
1 2 3
My cat brings me socks. Specifically, my own socks (she's never brought me anyone else's). I'll just be walking through the house and find a random sock in the middle of a hallway.
(She also likes hair ties and plastic bags. She hoards them whenever she gets the chance and sleeps on the bags)

If I'm working on something at my desk, she'll sit next to me in the chair and watch until she gets bored.

If I'm downstairs for too long, she'll sit at the balcony and stare at me/meow, and when I go back upstairs she's usually waiting right at the top for me.

She plays with the automatic litter box. To elaborate, she'll trigger it by pawing at the litter and then stare at it until it activates* (she will then try to catch the metal grate as it goes by)
*if she is not in the bathroom when it activates, she'll run as fast as she can to get to the litter box in time to watch it/play with it.
My cat brings me socks. Specifically, my own socks (she's never brought me anyone else's). I'll just be walking through the house and find a random sock in the middle of a hallway.
(She also likes hair ties and plastic bags. She hoards them whenever she gets the chance and sleeps on the bags)

If I'm working on something at my desk, she'll sit next to me in the chair and watch until she gets bored.

If I'm downstairs for too long, she'll sit at the balcony and stare at me/meow, and when I go back upstairs she's usually waiting right at the top for me.

She plays with the automatic litter box. To elaborate, she'll trigger it by pawing at the litter and then stare at it until it activates* (she will then try to catch the metal grate as it goes by)
*if she is not in the bathroom when it activates, she'll run as fast as she can to get to the litter box in time to watch it/play with it.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
My cat (well, he's my mum's, but whatever) is a big ol' fluffy idiot. His favourite game is trying to catch the flush in the toilet; unfortunately, as he's the size of a small beer keg stuffed into a tuxedo, he keeps falling in. Cue splashing, panic, and the stupid cat trying to walk (read: waddle) it off, all cool like.

His other thing is the TV, or the laptop. If you're watching anything on TV (Nature documentaries are the prime culprit), he'll jump onto the TV stand and sit RIGHT IN FRONT of the screen, trying to catch the moving things, until m Dad removes him. He also does this with Youchoob - he tries to look behind the screen to see where the animals are, and can't figure out why he can't get at them. As he's.. not a small cat, the weight of him sitting on the laptop keyboard has totally b0rked my parents' laptop more than once.

Jasper, I love you dearly, but you're an idiot.
My cat (well, he's my mum's, but whatever) is a big ol' fluffy idiot. His favourite game is trying to catch the flush in the toilet; unfortunately, as he's the size of a small beer keg stuffed into a tuxedo, he keeps falling in. Cue splashing, panic, and the stupid cat trying to walk (read: waddle) it off, all cool like.

His other thing is the TV, or the laptop. If you're watching anything on TV (Nature documentaries are the prime culprit), he'll jump onto the TV stand and sit RIGHT IN FRONT of the screen, trying to catch the moving things, until m Dad removes him. He also does this with Youchoob - he tries to look behind the screen to see where the animals are, and can't figure out why he can't get at them. As he's.. not a small cat, the weight of him sitting on the laptop keyboard has totally b0rked my parents' laptop more than once.

Jasper, I love you dearly, but you're an idiot.
DGvY4qO.gif
@UsagiChaan he'll actually run towards it and start wrestling with it, doesn't bark much tho unless he gets aggressive with it. it's really weird, but really funny to watch. he does the same thing to boxes.
@UsagiChaan he'll actually run towards it and start wrestling with it, doesn't bark much tho unless he gets aggressive with it. it's really weird, but really funny to watch. he does the same thing to boxes.
Signature.png
My small parsonrussell terrier likes to howl like a spawn of satan and-
Okay but she loves to come sleep on top of me when I'm sitting in our bean bag and playing video games.
She also likes chasing cars which is kinda a pain now that I think about it
She will bump into your legs when she's excited because she's half-blind.
She also has this glove that has done something to her when she was a puppy and she gains immerse aggression when it comes close to her (it's more like play aggression).
I think she thinks my stuffed german shepherd toy is real and likes to play with it.
She will try to eat the vacuum cleaner if you bring it close to her because she hates it.
My small parsonrussell terrier likes to howl like a spawn of satan and-
Okay but she loves to come sleep on top of me when I'm sitting in our bean bag and playing video games.
She also likes chasing cars which is kinda a pain now that I think about it
She will bump into your legs when she's excited because she's half-blind.
She also has this glove that has done something to her when she was a puppy and she gains immerse aggression when it comes close to her (it's more like play aggression).
I think she thinks my stuffed german shepherd toy is real and likes to play with it.
She will try to eat the vacuum cleaner if you bring it close to her because she hates it.
My cats, uh..

They run underfoot as if they're TRYING to kill me.
My cats, uh..

They run underfoot as if they're TRYING to kill me.
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
My cat likes to chew on foam, vinyl, and Velcro, among other things with distinct textures. I have to regularly cover up things like my school backpack and my extensive Pokémon plush collection because she will chew on them.

She has discovered that she can beg for treats. If she follows us into the kitchen and pines long enough, she gets a cat treat.

She has a special "drinksies cup" because she is too high-brow for the communal water dish that the dog drinks out of. Said drinksies cup is a tiny Tupperware bowl filled with cold water from the refrigerator water dispenser, that she drinks up regularly, and whines about if it's only half full. She has been known to knock it over when it's wholly empty if it's not filled fast enough.

She licks sweat and lotion off of our hands, cheese dust and salt off of snack crackers, and residue off of the cast-iron skillet. She has acquired a taste for human food, being especially fond of cheese, ramen noodles, and teriyaki flavored beef jerky. When my mother tested to see if she would like the teriyaki beef jerky, the cat was so brazen as to try and steal the whole piece from my mom's hand as soon as she discovered that teriyaki beef jerky was pretty darn tasty.

My cat likes to chew on foam, vinyl, and Velcro, among other things with distinct textures. I have to regularly cover up things like my school backpack and my extensive Pokémon plush collection because she will chew on them.

She has discovered that she can beg for treats. If she follows us into the kitchen and pines long enough, she gets a cat treat.

She has a special "drinksies cup" because she is too high-brow for the communal water dish that the dog drinks out of. Said drinksies cup is a tiny Tupperware bowl filled with cold water from the refrigerator water dispenser, that she drinks up regularly, and whines about if it's only half full. She has been known to knock it over when it's wholly empty if it's not filled fast enough.

She licks sweat and lotion off of our hands, cheese dust and salt off of snack crackers, and residue off of the cast-iron skillet. She has acquired a taste for human food, being especially fond of cheese, ramen noodles, and teriyaki flavored beef jerky. When my mother tested to see if she would like the teriyaki beef jerky, the cat was so brazen as to try and steal the whole piece from my mom's hand as soon as she discovered that teriyaki beef jerky was pretty darn tasty.

Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
my cat appears silently out of NOWHERE when i'm not looking and when i turn around to walk off i almost trip on him every single time and he just. sits there. like a lump on a log.
my cat appears silently out of NOWHERE when i'm not looking and when i turn around to walk off i almost trip on him every single time and he just. sits there. like a lump on a log.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
My cat steals socks and straws.. if you have a fast food cup around and leave it unattended he’ll swipe the straw.
My cat steals socks and straws.. if you have a fast food cup around and leave it unattended he’ll swipe the straw.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
My Miniature Pinscher always wants whatever food I'm holding. Even if he doesn't actually want it. He will stare at me sadly and try his two favorite tricks, sit and down, in the hopes I will give it to him. And if I do offer it to him he just sniffs it and looks away. But the second I pull it away he immediately wants it again and will go back to sadly begging for it. (He does this every time I eat an orange. One time he actually took the slice I offered and daintily carried it back to his crate and just left it there.)
For how much he begs he won't actually eat that much of it? Anything in the bread/cracker/cheese/meat family he'll chow down but outside of that... He won't touch any fruits or vegetables that so many other dogs love. (He will however eat chocolate which I found out when he stole and ate one of my caffinated chocolate bars out of my purse in the middle of the night. He rapidly switched between completely passed out and vibrating energy running around on my bed because it was raining and he hates the rain.)

Harbor is also scared of pretty much anything bigger than him. AKA almost everything. My roommate's cat is a terrifying monster apparently. He is VERY picky on other dogs. Generally he requires them to be smaller than him to show any interest in playing. (He also love Chihuahuas/Chi mixes for some reason? A lot more than other small dog breeds?) But he really doesn't seem to fully understand how playing works which makes it super awkward for all involved parties. He gets very stiff (sort of looking like all his joints are locked up) with his ears super forward and tail as up as it goes and sort of bounces his front half. To initiate playing he generally just sort of... tries to stick his paws on the other dogs back? And usually the other dog gets very confused and doesn't want to play with him.

Overall he is really just... an awkward dog. I'm pretty sure he might actually be some kind of alien that is pretending to be a dog to blend in but is only maybe 50% sure what dogs actually are.
My Miniature Pinscher always wants whatever food I'm holding. Even if he doesn't actually want it. He will stare at me sadly and try his two favorite tricks, sit and down, in the hopes I will give it to him. And if I do offer it to him he just sniffs it and looks away. But the second I pull it away he immediately wants it again and will go back to sadly begging for it. (He does this every time I eat an orange. One time he actually took the slice I offered and daintily carried it back to his crate and just left it there.)
For how much he begs he won't actually eat that much of it? Anything in the bread/cracker/cheese/meat family he'll chow down but outside of that... He won't touch any fruits or vegetables that so many other dogs love. (He will however eat chocolate which I found out when he stole and ate one of my caffinated chocolate bars out of my purse in the middle of the night. He rapidly switched between completely passed out and vibrating energy running around on my bed because it was raining and he hates the rain.)

Harbor is also scared of pretty much anything bigger than him. AKA almost everything. My roommate's cat is a terrifying monster apparently. He is VERY picky on other dogs. Generally he requires them to be smaller than him to show any interest in playing. (He also love Chihuahuas/Chi mixes for some reason? A lot more than other small dog breeds?) But he really doesn't seem to fully understand how playing works which makes it super awkward for all involved parties. He gets very stiff (sort of looking like all his joints are locked up) with his ears super forward and tail as up as it goes and sort of bounces his front half. To initiate playing he generally just sort of... tries to stick his paws on the other dogs back? And usually the other dog gets very confused and doesn't want to play with him.

Overall he is really just... an awkward dog. I'm pretty sure he might actually be some kind of alien that is pretending to be a dog to blend in but is only maybe 50% sure what dogs actually are.
BFBBannerLong.png
1 2 3