Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] League of Neopets
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@Artemis cool,do you want to be on the ping list?
@Artemis cool,do you want to be on the ping list?

oddity_emporium_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-dcbc0iz.png
I FINALLY GOT A HISSI! I was saving up for a starry Hissi morphing potion and bought one from another user's shop. Now I won't have to wait until May! :D

(sadly I don't have any pictures...:()
I FINALLY GOT A HISSI! I was saving up for a starry Hissi morphing potion and bought one from another user's shop. Now I won't have to wait until May! :D

(sadly I don't have any pictures...:()
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
@sleepytroll @Rexcaliburr
Thanks! I always try to make sure my pets have color schemes that match their colors.

@PenguinGirl92
Sure, please add me.

@DraconicMusic
Congrats on getting the morphing potion!
@sleepytroll @Rexcaliburr
Thanks! I always try to make sure my pets have color schemes that match their colors.

@PenguinGirl92
Sure, please add me.

@DraconicMusic
Congrats on getting the morphing potion!
yHVNH4X.png
Cool @Artemis
I got a galaxy negg and got the lipstick
Cool @Artemis
I got a galaxy negg and got the lipstick

thank u rex your awesome
thank u rex your awesome
@Artemis I'll get you added right away!

@DraconicMusic Congratulations!! Hissies are the absolute best and nothing anyone can say will change that. Do you plan to have them painted?
@Artemis I'll get you added right away!

@DraconicMusic Congratulations!! Hissies are the absolute best and nothing anyone can say will change that. Do you plan to have them painted?
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Yeah, though I have a speckled paint brush I bought from someone a while back up for auction right now. I want to use it, but I'm not sure if it works on Hissies...

(fun fact: I wasted 125 NeoCash on a Dyeworks potion and didn't have anything for it...>:()
@Rexcaliburr

Yeah, though I have a speckled paint brush I bought from someone a while back up for auction right now. I want to use it, but I'm not sure if it works on Hissies...

(fun fact: I wasted 125 NeoCash on a Dyeworks potion and didn't have anything for it...>:()
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
@DraconicMusic What colour did you want for your Hissi? Besides my Darigan and Halloween Hissies I always wanted a Water and a Robot.

I got a Dyeworks potion too but I don't think I bought it and it's just sitting in my inventory along half a million gift boxes.
@DraconicMusic What colour did you want for your Hissi? Besides my Darigan and Halloween Hissies I always wanted a Water and a Robot.

I got a Dyeworks potion too but I don't think I bought it and it's just sitting in my inventory along half a million gift boxes.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
The gift boxes are the worst
@Rexcaliburr
The gift boxes are the worst

@DraconicMusic Oooh that's awesome, congrats on your flying noodle!

If I had the opportunity to choose just one more pet, I'd want a UC Darigan Hissi, since I designed one to be the villain of my neopets plot. >w< Just gotta keep an eye out to apply for one I suppose~
@DraconicMusic Oooh that's awesome, congrats on your flying noodle!

If I had the opportunity to choose just one more pet, I'd want a UC Darigan Hissi, since I designed one to be the villain of my neopets plot. >w< Just gotta keep an eye out to apply for one I suppose~
sleepytroll.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22