Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] League of Neopets
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@pikabear
I've noticed some ups with neo recently... they've fixed some things, there's a staff member that does Q&A with users and Keyquest is supposedly coming back in mobile form.
The downs are glaring though... Really don't care for the cryptoquest thing (aside from the fact they reward the space faerie as a challenger), customer service is still bad, and recently it's confirmed they don't want to make lutaris transferable despite them not being special anymore. Really?

I log on to neo still to do dailies and make sure my account isn't hacked (smh) and I'm taking part in the haunted house thing, but otherwise nothing really has been keeping me on neo since I got my UC.
I'm super late to the party but I recently signed up for Subeta and it's so much better managed than neo. I have low hopes of neo's survival. RIP nostalgic icon
@pikabear
I've noticed some ups with neo recently... they've fixed some things, there's a staff member that does Q&A with users and Keyquest is supposedly coming back in mobile form.
The downs are glaring though... Really don't care for the cryptoquest thing (aside from the fact they reward the space faerie as a challenger), customer service is still bad, and recently it's confirmed they don't want to make lutaris transferable despite them not being special anymore. Really?

I log on to neo still to do dailies and make sure my account isn't hacked (smh) and I'm taking part in the haunted house thing, but otherwise nothing really has been keeping me on neo since I got my UC.
I'm super late to the party but I recently signed up for Subeta and it's so much better managed than neo. I have low hopes of neo's survival. RIP nostalgic icon
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
I do like that their talking to people more now but it just seems like it's a bit too late for that now :(
I do like that their talking to people more now but it just seems like it's a bit too late for that now :(
kind of went m.I.a ,hope your all having fun ,made a new neo goal to get the foil food shop stamp so been restocking my shop when I can
kind of went m.I.a ,hope your all having fun ,made a new neo goal to get the foil food shop stamp so been restocking my shop when I can

oddity_emporium_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-dcbc0iz.png
Glad to see that there's a neo thread :) I'm kinda semi excited about Keyquest returning on mobile, but honestly I don't have any room on my phone for it. So I'm not sure.

My neo goals right now are kind of just to give me a reason to log on every day - I'm raising money to get the secret lab map and mushrooms for my gallery.
Glad to see that there's a neo thread :) I'm kinda semi excited about Keyquest returning on mobile, but honestly I don't have any room on my phone for it. So I'm not sure.

My neo goals right now are kind of just to give me a reason to log on every day - I'm raising money to get the secret lab map and mushrooms for my gallery.
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22