Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] League of Neopets
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
@Rexcaliburr

Not a specific one, really. Any color would do, though an Eventide Hissi sounds cool.
@Rexcaliburr

Not a specific one, really. Any color would do, though an Eventide Hissi sounds cool.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
@DraconicMusic Eventide! It's a super lovely colour! There's an Eventide Hissi MP on the TP for 600k!
@DraconicMusic Eventide! It's a super lovely colour! There's an Eventide Hissi MP on the TP for 600k!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@moondust444,@Rivershard,@suchgo,@IchiSato,
@Drag0n5, @Devilledegghead @harvestmoon66 @sleepytroll @DraconicMusic @Artemis

Hey guys! Seems that we forgot to update you all on the Festival of Neggs. Don't worry,you can still claim eggs from the past dates!

April 3rd: Turmaculus/Snowager
April 4th: Faerie Paint Brushes
April 5th: Brain Tree

Happy hunting!
@moondust444,@Rivershard,@suchgo,@IchiSato,
@Drag0n5, @Devilledegghead @harvestmoon66 @sleepytroll @DraconicMusic @Artemis

Hey guys! Seems that we forgot to update you all on the Festival of Neggs. Don't worry,you can still claim eggs from the past dates!

April 3rd: Turmaculus/Snowager
April 4th: Faerie Paint Brushes
April 5th: Brain Tree

Happy hunting!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I got the stealthy negg and got a mask
I got the stealthy negg and got a mask

oddity_emporium_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-dcbc0iz.png
I picked stealthy negg and got another sandwich... why all these repeats TwT
I picked stealthy negg and got another sandwich... why all these repeats TwT
sleepytroll.gif
Got a second galaxy cupcake T_T
Got a second galaxy cupcake T_T
Spirals are underrated
Got another galaxy lipstick
Got another galaxy lipstick

Today got a stealthy burger [img]http://images.neopets.com/new_shopkeepers/t_856.gif[/img]
Today got a stealthy burger
t_856.gif

I'm too busy stocking up on omelettes and jelly to do the Negg hunt today. Gotta fill up all those 50 inventory slots with food for my pets since I keep forgetting to feed them.
I'm too busy stocking up on omelettes and jelly to do the Negg hunt today. Gotta fill up all those 50 inventory slots with food for my pets since I keep forgetting to feed them.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr why not use the neolodge? :O
@Rexcaliburr why not use the neolodge? :O
sleepytroll.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22