Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight did you originally come from
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I'm never leaving Ice.
I'm never leaving Ice.
I originally joined Arcane, since I love magic, and the Arcanist just looks so cool, but I had no idea that eye color was a thing, and then I didn't like the opaque crystal aesthetic... I quickly used my free-flight change and joined ice XD I'm glad I changed; Ice fits me perfectly, and I will never switch again.
I originally joined Arcane, since I love magic, and the Arcanist just looks so cool, but I had no idea that eye color was a thing, and then I didn't like the opaque crystal aesthetic... I quickly used my free-flight change and joined ice XD I'm glad I changed; Ice fits me perfectly, and I will never switch again.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
so many arcanes :0

but that's to be expected haha
so many arcanes :0

but that's to be expected haha
started in wind~ moved to water soon afterwards, no regrets.
started in wind~ moved to water soon afterwards, no regrets.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
water > light

i'd consider a vacation to fire, wind, or back to water, but for now i'm comfortable here :)
water > light

i'd consider a vacation to fire, wind, or back to water, but for now i'm comfortable here :)
yDxBpzp.png
i was in fire! with a mirror custom progen. NICE job, 14 and a half year old fr user chimmy, NICE job.
i was in fire! with a mirror custom progen. NICE job, 14 and a half year old fr user chimmy, NICE job.
Started in Shadow, moved to Ice.
I was intending to visit the other 2 flights I couldn't decide between when I joined but I really like Ice!
Started in Shadow, moved to Ice.
I was intending to visit the other 2 flights I couldn't decide between when I joined but I really like Ice!
tumblr_pquf5x7lT91soemy4_250.png 27 / ISTJ / NB / FR+8

I draw things!
Toyhouse
Tumblr
Twitter
Services Offering:
Coli grinding & fodder leveling
i started with arcane, and though i've been considering a move to light, i don't think i could leave my home flight long enough to amass the gems i'd need to go back :^)
i started with arcane, and though i've been considering a move to light, i don't think i could leave my home flight long enough to amass the gems i'd need to go back :^)
Water. What can I say, I know what I like.
Water. What can I say, I know what I like.
cvhDu9P.gif
Arcane. I'm not sure I'd want to go back, but I still have a huge soft-spot for my original flight.
Arcane. I'm not sure I'd want to go back, but I still have a huge soft-spot for my original flight.
BigShotModelS3.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13