Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight did you originally come from
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Wind! Although I only spent like 2 weeks there before switching to Shadow lol.
Wind! Although I only spent like 2 weeks there before switching to Shadow lol.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
I've only ever been in Lightning, love it here (although Water is a close second fave).
I've only ever been in Lightning, love it here (although Water is a close second fave).
HHV3ZfK.png
Believe it or not, Ice.
Believe it or not, Ice.
i started out as shadow and i would have stayed but the eyes....sucked. when i bred dragons they never matched.
i started out as shadow and i would have stayed but the eyes....sucked. when i bred dragons they never matched.
I joined in Arcane.
I joined in Arcane.
lGriifT.png
I started in Arcane and stayed in Arcane. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought of moving to wind.
I started in Arcane and stayed in Arcane. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought of moving to wind.
I started in Nature.
I started in Nature.
Boil'em! Mash'em! Stick them in a stew!
Potato_Banner_New.png
enjkkewdfn kind of didn't expect so many people to post as I planned to respond to everyone but woah
enjkkewdfn kind of didn't expect so many people to post as I planned to respond to everyone but woah
Ice, but Water's probably the only one that gives me "home" feelings
Ice, but Water's probably the only one that gives me "home" feelings
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
Light was my original flight. I still have fond feelings for it, but I don't plan to switch flights again.
Light was my original flight. I still have fond feelings for it, but I don't plan to switch flights again.
YolDR6x.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13