Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight did you originally come from
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I first started in Shadow!
I first started in Shadow!
*Insert something witty here*

WvEXipG.pngmlHpBMC.png
Lightning. I still do love spreadsheets.
Lightning. I still do love spreadsheets.
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
I started in Wind as well. Moved to water when the flight change became an option. Been there ever since. Makes me wish I would have gone with my first instinct all along and just joined water from the start. Probably best that I didn't though, since this way I wasn't curious to know what other flights may be like. XD
I started in Wind as well. Moved to water when the flight change became an option. Been there ever since. Makes me wish I would have gone with my first instinct all along and just joined water from the start. Probably best that I didn't though, since this way I wasn't curious to know what other flights may be like. XD
Started in wind, switched to nature for lore
Started in wind, switched to nature for lore
A5i3AHB.png
Arcane.
Arcane.
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
I came fron Shadow to Light to Lightning and back to Shadow!
I came fron Shadow to Light to Lightning and back to Shadow!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Fire! Mainly for lore reasons connected back to my progens. ^^
Fire! Mainly for lore reasons connected back to my progens. ^^
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
I started in plague but wanted to try something new. I've been in Arcane since :)
I started in plague but wanted to try something new. I've been in Arcane since :)
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
I started off in Plague.
I started off in Plague.
PJb908Z.png
Started in Lightning, moved to Light, moved back to Lightning, then to Shadow, and now currently in Arcane.
Started in Lightning, moved to Light, moved back to Lightning, then to Shadow, and now currently in Arcane.
Demons run when a good man goes to war. Night will fall and drown the sun
when a good man goes to war. Friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war. Demons run, but count the cost, the battle's won, but the child is lost when a good man goes to war.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13