Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ANIMATED WILDCLAW SHOP! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@gulpereel

I'm like seriously considering getting one because I love animations and Wildclaws I have too many Wildclaws to choose from halp but I've spent too much money recently already and now I'm getting distracted sorry

Anyways, my question was, would it be possible to do a Wildclaw landing + drawing a sword, and if so how much would that be?
@gulpereel

I'm like seriously considering getting one because I love animations and Wildclaws I have too many Wildclaws to choose from halp but I've spent too much money recently already and now I'm getting distracted sorry

Anyways, my question was, would it be possible to do a Wildclaw landing + drawing a sword, and if so how much would that be?
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
Ah geez i can't pay with money but if you ever open ingame currency options i'd be happy to take a look these are beautiful animations :)

friendly bump!
Ah geez i can't pay with money but if you ever open ingame currency options i'd be happy to take a look these are beautiful animations :)

friendly bump!
yPXQqTN.png
I want one but I dont have a permie WC atm ;;;;;;;;;;
omgggg its so cute
I need to find a permie WC just so i can spoil him with one of these
I want one but I dont have a permie WC atm ;;;;;;;;;;
omgggg its so cute
I need to find a permie WC just so i can spoil him with one of these
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
I’d buy one if I had a permanent wildclaw!
I think you should do coatl next, as they are a pretty popular breed (no bias here ;)).
If you do coatl, please ping me, I have the perfect boy for it.
I’d buy one if I had a permanent wildclaw!
I think you should do coatl next, as they are a pretty popular breed (no bias here ;)).
If you do coatl, please ping me, I have the perfect boy for it.
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
@MidNightTiger @RoseBones
No worries! If you ever put some dough aside feel free to place an order. We also have that new tumblr so feel free to follow my animations there! We won't be doing in game currency, though, since both CYcat and I have invested in upgrading our machines and it would be nice to get some of that back, eventually.

As for your idea, that sounds really cool! I'd have to talk with CYcat (she reeeally doesn't want to do apparel lol), but if you're talking about your Mid #20456800, wearing nothing but the sword and the scabbard with the belt, probably $40-50, since a sword and scabbard is a lot more involved than say, a necklace or bracelet.

If we ever get enough orders, I would like to be able to do discounts on already created apparel, but right now we have nothing, and a complex piece could easily take me over a week, so we have to decide carefully :/
@MidNightTiger @RoseBones
No worries! If you ever put some dough aside feel free to place an order. We also have that new tumblr so feel free to follow my animations there! We won't be doing in game currency, though, since both CYcat and I have invested in upgrading our machines and it would be nice to get some of that back, eventually.

As for your idea, that sounds really cool! I'd have to talk with CYcat (she reeeally doesn't want to do apparel lol), but if you're talking about your Mid #20456800, wearing nothing but the sword and the scabbard with the belt, probably $40-50, since a sword and scabbard is a lot more involved than say, a necklace or bracelet.

If we ever get enough orders, I would like to be able to do discounts on already created apparel, but right now we have nothing, and a complex piece could easily take me over a week, so we have to decide carefully :/
I am being a sneaky, and doing this at work on my phone. Forgive me for any errors!

1. Armogohma (my avatar dragon. I’ll link him later when I get home!!)
2. Obsidian, Petals
3. Silver, bee
4. Cinnamon, scales
5. Happy run!
6. Best angle!
7. Shadow: Yes.

I hope that is alright! Let me know if you need any more info, etc.

Edit: Oh! You wouldn’t need to do all his apparel for the animation either. The only thing I’d like to be included would be his customized beak face and maybe his hood/scarf thing, if that’s possible.
I am being a sneaky, and doing this at work on my phone. Forgive me for any errors!

1. Armogohma (my avatar dragon. I’ll link him later when I get home!!)
2. Obsidian, Petals
3. Silver, bee
4. Cinnamon, scales
5. Happy run!
6. Best angle!
7. Shadow: Yes.

I hope that is alright! Let me know if you need any more info, etc.

Edit: Oh! You wouldn’t need to do all his apparel for the animation either. The only thing I’d like to be included would be his customized beak face and maybe his hood/scarf thing, if that’s possible.
O4amstX.png
@gulpereel

Yee I understand the sword would be a lot more complicated so I understand if it's not possible. But speaking of necklaces, hypothetically, how much would I have to bribe you with to do Mid's necklace, gloves, and scars?

Nothing set in stone yet buuut my friends are such enablers.
@gulpereel

Yee I understand the sword would be a lot more complicated so I understand if it's not possible. But speaking of necklaces, hypothetically, how much would I have to bribe you with to do Mid's necklace, gloves, and scars?

Nothing set in stone yet buuut my friends are such enablers.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@gulpereel @cycat
Awesome to see the shop come together! I'm really impressed with the animations - you both might as well make a movie with those kinds of skills!
I vote for a coatl! ;)
Also, do you take in-game treasure/gems or just USD?
Thanks!
@gulpereel @cycat
Awesome to see the shop come together! I'm really impressed with the animations - you both might as well make a movie with those kinds of skills!
I vote for a coatl! ;)
Also, do you take in-game treasure/gems or just USD?
Thanks!
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Scryzze
To forever remind me in my pings that once I put the money aside, to buy one of these. I'm going to spoil my WCs soooo much.

I have to say, I did see WIP shots of these, and I'm go happy with how they turned out! :D I have to come back. But, like the majority, I'd say coatl, perhaps?
@Scryzze
To forever remind me in my pings that once I put the money aside, to buy one of these. I'm going to spoil my WCs soooo much.

I have to say, I did see WIP shots of these, and I'm go happy with how they turned out! :D I have to come back. But, like the majority, I'd say coatl, perhaps?
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
I think Ridgeback would look cool animated.
I think Ridgeback would look cool animated.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10