Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ANIMATED WILDCLAW SHOP! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
tracking this for later ????????????
tracking this for later ????????????
tumblrart store
@ Johan
She thinks its lovely too! It's pretty elaborate, with lots of fine details, but she says she'll do it for 15 :) Do you want to order both dragons at the same time?

And can you maybe send me a pic of your dragon wearing just that accent? In the highest rez possible? Its really hard for me to see in the small preview window, and we need it for reference :)
@ Johan
She thinks its lovely too! It's pretty elaborate, with lots of fine details, but she says she'll do it for 15 :) Do you want to order both dragons at the same time?

And can you maybe send me a pic of your dragon wearing just that accent? In the highest rez possible? Its really hard for me to see in the small preview window, and we need it for reference :)
@gulpereel
i hope you've still got slots!

Dragon Name: ichigo

blood, GIRAFFE
crimson, STRIPES
beige, UNDERBELLY

could i please have her doing the 'roar' animation?
(i'm not sure if you need more info than that, but if you do, my inbox is always open c:)

best angle!

Shadow: none!

that'll be $10USD, right? also, i'm guessing you'll just shoot me a pm about sorting payment? c:
@gulpereel
i hope you've still got slots!

Dragon Name: ichigo

blood, GIRAFFE
crimson, STRIPES
beige, UNDERBELLY

could i please have her doing the 'roar' animation?
(i'm not sure if you need more info than that, but if you do, my inbox is always open c:)

best angle!

Shadow: none!

that'll be $10USD, right? also, i'm guessing you'll just shoot me a pm about sorting payment? c:
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@gulpereel hooo my gosh this is seriously tempting!! i have to ask though, is there any apparel that is just completely off the table? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28501604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285017/28501604_350.png[/img] [/url] specifically, a dress like this? i completely understand if its not possible, as it does cover a lot of the body, and i wouldn't mind taking it off if need be. ^^
@gulpereel

hooo my gosh this is seriously tempting!!

i have to ask though, is there any apparel that is just completely off the table?

28501604_350.png

specifically, a dress like this? i completely understand if its not possible, as it does cover a lot of the body, and i wouldn't mind taking it off if need be. ^^
YvKx7jm.png
@Snaptrap
Hahaha yeah dresses are about as bad as it can get. The other apparel is fine though, and some of it has been requested by other people too so it'll get made faster. Do you want the accent too? It's very pretty but it's quite a hefty thing for us to paint :S You can pm me if you want more info :)
@Snaptrap
Hahaha yeah dresses are about as bad as it can get. The other apparel is fine though, and some of it has been requested by other people too so it'll get made faster. Do you want the accent too? It's very pretty but it's quite a hefty thing for us to paint :S You can pm me if you want more info :)
@gulpereel

Ha, I figured it would be. c':
And aa, while the accent would be preferable, if that's too much complex, I don't mind getting rid of that as well! Don't wanna put you guys through that much trouble~

@gulpereel

Ha, I figured it would be. c':
And aa, while the accent would be preferable, if that's too much complex, I don't mind getting rid of that as well! Don't wanna put you guys through that much trouble~

YvKx7jm.png
@gulpereel HERE I COME i absolutely love these (also could i be on the ping list if you have one pls) 1. dragon's name is Adam 2. blood basic 3. driftwood current 4. driftwood glimmer 5. a slower run cycle, like a trot. maybe where his head is turning a little bit to look around 6. 3/4 front, facing the left? or best angle 7. yes on shadow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38090268] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380903/38090268_350.png[/img] [/url] how much would it be to have rose petals falling around him, as well as his rose crown, tail rings, and mantle?
@gulpereel HERE I COME i absolutely love these (also could i be on the ping list if you have one pls)
1. dragon's name is Adam
2. blood basic
3. driftwood current
4. driftwood glimmer
5. a slower run cycle, like a trot. maybe where his head is turning a little bit to look around
6. 3/4 front, facing the left? or best angle
7. yes on shadow

38090268_350.png

how much would it be to have rose petals falling around him, as well as his rose crown, tail rings, and mantle?
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Drown
Hahaha I've been getting a lot of repeat apparel items- almost everything you asked for others have too! Which is good, it'll get done muuuuch faster that way. I'll send you a pm with an estimate :)
@Drown
Hahaha I've been getting a lot of repeat apparel items- almost everything you asked for others have too! Which is good, it'll get done muuuuch faster that way. I'll send you a pm with an estimate :)
@gulpereel I forgot to ask to be added to the pinglist! May I? And for what next, maybe ridgeback or coatl?
@gulpereel I forgot to ask to be added to the pinglist! May I? And for what next, maybe ridgeback or coatl?
mark! love these omg
mark! love these omg
Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10