Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ANIMATED WILDCLAW SHOP! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@gulpereel oooh this is so exciting, I've seen your work floating around for a while!! I hope it's okay to do this here?

1. Valeria
2. Tomato, CHERUB
3. Coal, HYPNOTIC
4. --
5. A sneaky lil walk would be good!! Slightly narrowed eyes and a grin or a smirk would be super cool!!
6. 3/4 front or whatever you think looks best!!
7. NO shadow!!
@gulpereel oooh this is so exciting, I've seen your work floating around for a while!! I hope it's okay to do this here?

1. Valeria
2. Tomato, CHERUB
3. Coal, HYPNOTIC
4. --
5. A sneaky lil walk would be good!! Slightly narrowed eyes and a grin or a smirk would be super cool!!
6. 3/4 front or whatever you think looks best!!
7. NO shadow!!
fqlXbzq.png
Man I've been seeing these around and they're so lovely. I was wondering where I should ask about a quote for accessories? :0 I don't have a lot to spend but I wanted to know in case I get the chance to commission one of these from ya.
Man I've been seeing these around and they're so lovely. I was wondering where I should ask about a quote for accessories? :0 I don't have a lot to spend but I wanted to know in case I get the chance to commission one of these from ya.
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
@Spadefish
Yussss I've been wanting to do a sneak/stalk! I'll add ya to the list!

@Doomy
Oooh feel free to pm me! If you can dress up a dragon or a mannequin with the things you would like, and link me that in the message, then I can see it and give you an estimate :) The apparel adds up fast, so if you wanna keep it around $50 or under maybe try and pick like, one large, complex piece, or maybe two littler things. We can't do things like pants, shirts, dresses, or hoods, but things like belts, necklaces, wraps, etc are good choices. :D
@Spadefish
Yussss I've been wanting to do a sneak/stalk! I'll add ya to the list!

@Doomy
Oooh feel free to pm me! If you can dress up a dragon or a mannequin with the things you would like, and link me that in the message, then I can see it and give you an estimate :) The apparel adds up fast, so if you wanna keep it around $50 or under maybe try and pick like, one large, complex piece, or maybe two littler things. We can't do things like pants, shirts, dresses, or hoods, but things like belts, necklaces, wraps, etc are good choices. :D
hello i would like! to purchase!
hello i would like! to purchase!
1. Kunzite 2. Seafoam Iridescent 3. Wisteria Spinner 4. Violet Runes 5. Happy Walk 6. Best Angle 7. Shadow N How much extra would it cost to do his second pair of wings? And maybe emblem? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27209014] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272091/27209014_350.png[/img] [/url]
1. Kunzite
2. Seafoam Iridescent
3. Wisteria Spinner
4. Violet Runes
5. Happy Walk
6. Best Angle
7. Shadow N

How much extra would it cost to do his second pair of wings? And maybe emblem?

27209014_350.png
HHHHHHHHHH in the moment I saw one animation in tumblr, I yelled that I'm gonna get one.
I don't have the money right now, but well friendly bloop and saving for later X')
ALSO I would want to wote for Mirrors! they don't get enough love!
HHHHHHHHHH in the moment I saw one animation in tumblr, I yelled that I'm gonna get one.
I don't have the money right now, but well friendly bloop and saving for later X')
ALSO I would want to wote for Mirrors! they don't get enough love!
hxSVeWY.pngiOssV4m.pngtglxESC.pngekupQ2s.pnghxSVeWY.pngkwRrr3p.pnghxSVeWY.png
@Doomling @Noxia666
Hey!! Sorry for the late reply- I've been on a little vacay but I'm back now and ready to work! Doomling, I'll pm you in a bit with the details. The emblem will be no problem, but the second pair of wings I'll have to figure out :)
@Doomling @Noxia666
Hey!! Sorry for the late reply- I've been on a little vacay but I'm back now and ready to work! Doomling, I'll pm you in a bit with the details. The emblem will be no problem, but the second pair of wings I'll have to figure out :)
@gulpereel
WOAHHHHH THESE ARE AMAZING!!! if only i had money ;-;
when i do get a pay pal, I shall return OwO

EDIT: daaaang i really REALLY want to see my boi shintaro doing the 'booty' animation
@gulpereel
WOAHHHHH THESE ARE AMAZING!!! if only i had money ;-;
when i do get a pay pal, I shall return OwO

EDIT: daaaang i really REALLY want to see my boi shintaro doing the 'booty' animation
Kano3Shuuya.png
@gulpereel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23318713][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233188/23318713_350.png[/img][/url] 1. Cancri 2. Obsidian Cherub 3. Blood Butterfly 4. Crimson Glimmer 5. Flying + grinning? 6. I like the [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/d5ff5ce0a1551ab85aae4e0b136d1f24/tumblr_inline_p5eeta0Pxr1vd9om3_1280.gif]angle shown here[/url]. 7. No Shadow How much additional do you think for bandaged arms and/or a scarf? [outfit=392322] Also, he has face scars that i don't have apparel/accent for, would you be up to adding that to the skin? [url=https://i.imgur.com/L53NEpY.png]I have art examples[/url]. Thanks ~ Also I vote for Ridgeback for new species model and please ping me if/when that happens because I will buy like 80 Also is it possible to buy two or more different animations of the same dragon at the same time? (Paying for each obviously)
@gulpereel

23318713_350.png

1. Cancri
2. Obsidian Cherub
3. Blood Butterfly
4. Crimson Glimmer
5. Flying + grinning?
6. I like the angle shown here.
7. No Shadow

How much additional do you think for bandaged arms and/or a scarf?

cancrisimple

Also, he has face scars that i don't have apparel/accent for, would you be up to adding that to the skin? I have art examples.

Thanks ~

Also I vote for Ridgeback for new species model and please ping me if/when that happens because I will buy like 80

Also is it possible to buy two or more different animations of the same dragon at the same time? (Paying for each obviously)
1fuel4v.pngRymkGnw.pngS1wqziE.gif
@gulpereel Oh that is amazing! may I be added on your pinglist?
@gulpereel Oh that is amazing! may I be added on your pinglist?
prime.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10