Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ANIMATED WILDCLAW SHOP! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@gulpereel

first of all, a big old bump because these are wonderful and more people should see them c:

second, i'd love to place an order, but first may i ask what kind of payment system you use? (eg paypal)

i think you should do mirrors next!!

and finally, could i please be added to the pinglist? thanks!!
@gulpereel

first of all, a big old bump because these are wonderful and more people should see them c:

second, i'd love to place an order, but first may i ask what kind of payment system you use? (eg paypal)

i think you should do mirrors next!!

and finally, could i please be added to the pinglist? thanks!!
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@Gulpereel I would love to order one! I have been saying I will pay cash monies for one of these since I saw it and I was absolutely not lying. I live in the US so I'll be paying with USD.

1. Dragon Name: Nim (17976887)
2. Sand, Tiger
3. Rust, Safari
4. Sand, Basic (N/A)
5. Description of desired animation with any emotions: Run cycle please! How much would it be to add a toothy grin?
6. whatever you think looks best!
7. Shadow: yes please

Also how much would it be to add in her bronze steampunk goggles? And maybe her birdskull necklace if it's not too much detail to deal with
@Gulpereel I would love to order one! I have been saying I will pay cash monies for one of these since I saw it and I was absolutely not lying. I live in the US so I'll be paying with USD.

1. Dragon Name: Nim (17976887)
2. Sand, Tiger
3. Rust, Safari
4. Sand, Basic (N/A)
5. Description of desired animation with any emotions: Run cycle please! How much would it be to add a toothy grin?
6. whatever you think looks best!
7. Shadow: yes please

Also how much would it be to add in her bronze steampunk goggles? And maybe her birdskull necklace if it's not too much detail to deal with
4mAisVM.png
@gulpereel

i'd love to be on the pinglist! (and place an order if I can but idk if that's like you ping first for slots or what)
@gulpereel

i'd love to be on the pinglist! (and place an order if I can but idk if that's like you ping first for slots or what)
tumblr_inline_nuhfgkebrD1sejlzi_540.png
@gulpereel I need this. 1. WhoCares 2. Maroon, TIGER 3. Spring, SHIMMER 4. Azure, UNDERBELLY 5. [s]Run[/s] [i]Booty[/i] 6. Best angle 7. Shadow Y [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5580373] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55804/5580373_350.png[/img] [/url]
@gulpereel

I need this.

1. WhoCares
2. Maroon, TIGER
3. Spring, SHIMMER
4. Azure, UNDERBELLY
5. Run Booty
6. Best angle
7. Shadow Y

5580373_350.png
@gulpereel is it possible to order an wildclaw animation for a skydancer (he's a WC actually but i dont have any fitting accent for him so i had to change him to a skydancer) and also can you do simple accent? it really looks like falcon just slightly different [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38285273&skin=8430&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@gulpereel
is it possible to order an wildclaw animation for a skydancer (he's a WC actually but i dont have any fitting accent for him so i had to change him to a skydancer)

and also can you do simple accent? it really looks like falcon just slightly different
dragon?did=38285273&skin=8430&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
@mildlyanxiousdoe
Aww thanks so much! :D For payment I have a Paypal, or for Canadians we can use e-transfer, whatever is easiest for you :)

@Nimrook @Birdskull
Wooo! I'll add you guys to the list. I'll pm you for further infos :D

@Incubi
I'm just going in order of whoever posts with an order sheet, no pinglist necessary :) If you want I can reserve you a spot? We have enough listed now that itll be a couple of weeks before I can get to yours anyway
@mildlyanxiousdoe
Aww thanks so much! :D For payment I have a Paypal, or for Canadians we can use e-transfer, whatever is easiest for you :)

@Nimrook @Birdskull
Wooo! I'll add you guys to the list. I'll pm you for further infos :D

@Incubi
I'm just going in order of whoever posts with an order sheet, no pinglist necessary :) If you want I can reserve you a spot? We have enough listed now that itll be a couple of weeks before I can get to yours anyway
@Johan
Absolutely! Won't be much to add that, probly just $5. We're working on a custom one for Reese right now too. Maybe I should add accents to my pricing post....
@Johan
Absolutely! Won't be much to add that, probly just $5. We're working on a custom one for Reese right now too. Maybe I should add accents to my pricing post....
aww yiss what about accents like this, would that also be the same price or 15$? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=21221981&skin=4999&apparel=1748,20836,7866,7298,17142,24066&xt=dressing.png[/img] @gulpereel
aww yiss
what about accents like this, would that also be the same price or 15$?
dragon?did=21221981&skin=4999&apparel=1748,20836,7866,7298,17142,24066&xt=dressing.png
@gulpereel
@Johan
Ooh thats a really pretty one! Lemme talk to CYcat since she's the one thats gotta paint it lol ^.^ I'll pm you!
@Johan
Ooh thats a really pretty one! Lemme talk to CYcat since she's the one thats gotta paint it lol ^.^ I'll pm you!
@gulpereel

yeah, sure! I'd love that

I need to get paid first anyway gskjdfh
@gulpereel

yeah, sure! I'd love that

I need to get paid first anyway gskjdfh
tumblr_inline_nuhfgkebrD1sejlzi_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10