Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jailbreak!! (Event lore) (art!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
This is everything I dreamed and more. There are chills going down my spine. I need to find out who wrote this so I can shake their hand. XD
This is everything I dreamed and more. There are chills going down my spine. I need to find out who wrote this so I can shake their hand. XD
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
[quote name="Reese" date="2018-03-06 08:48:33" ] [quote name="Reese" date="2018-03-06 08:34:58" ] Gaolers are the dragon version of a bear. Nobody can tell me otherwise... [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bx24TRc.png[/img] [/quote] Posted this in another thread but this is my interpretation of Gaolers. XD I can't wait to read more lore and find out about other ancient breeds, particularly Wildclaws. [/quote] IM IN LOVE proto fae=a million fins and limbs and has longer neck than the entire length of windsinger
Reese wrote on 2018-03-06 08:48:33:
Reese wrote on 2018-03-06 08:34:58:
Gaolers are the dragon version of a bear. Nobody can tell me otherwise...

Bx24TRc.png

Posted this in another thread but this is my interpretation of Gaolers. XD I can't wait to read more lore and find out about other ancient breeds, particularly Wildclaws.
IM IN LOVE

proto fae=a million fins and limbs and has longer neck than the entire length of windsinger
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Now I'm wondering about proto mirrors... what if they were the old planned design (with four wings, arms, etc) before they went with just four eyes?
Now I'm wondering about proto mirrors... what if they were the old planned design (with four wings, arms, etc) before they went with just four eyes?
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
@Eclipsys
@JusticeRose

I keep forgetting there's 14 species, not 13. Whoops.

@Reese

Okay, if those were a thing, I'd throw all my gems at FR, because good deities, that is awesome.
@Eclipsys
@JusticeRose

I keep forgetting there's 14 species, not 13. Whoops.

@Reese

Okay, if those were a thing, I'd throw all my gems at FR, because good deities, that is awesome.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
[quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2018-03-06 09:16:11" ] Now I'm wondering about proto mirrors... what if they were the old planned design (with four wings, arms, etc) before they went with just four eyes? [/quote] oh HECK this fits perfectly but heres this also - plaguebringer sees all of those as inferior to modern mirrors since the multi-limbed ones didnt survive as well as the modern ones because too much energy wasted on the excess limbs? they dragged them down? whatevre the case, very few ancient mirrors remain.
Dragonkitty wrote on 2018-03-06 09:16:11:
oh HECK this fits perfectly
but heres this also - plaguebringer sees all of those as inferior to modern mirrors since the multi-limbed ones didnt survive as well as the modern ones because too much energy wasted on the excess limbs? they dragged them down? whatevre the case, very few ancient mirrors remain.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I made an art on this but Twitter is weird and imgur doesn't work at school so I can only give you the link to the Twitter post I suppose

Sorry about that

Anyways, since this will probably become the official thread for this day, here are my lore notes:

-The fortress of ends has smaller prisons connected to it, though not necessarily directly. Dragons who commit crimes are taken here, while the fortress is reserved for true monsters.

-some tribes of Beastclans don't even know about the beastclan/dragon war.

-longnecks are excellent guides and tourist trappers.

-Skydancers can be born with extremely thick feathers.

-Tundra fur can freeze, therefore becoming useless to the tundra.

-(presuming the prisoner being rescued is a ridgeback due to him being a thief/borrowing lore) Ridgebacks are most likely especially not tolerated by wardens and ice clans, due to them being thieves by nature and thieves being barely tolerated by wardens.

-Dragons can live a very. Long. Time.

-Tundra that grow old enough become much rougher looking and honestly terrifying.

-Ice eyes are white. Not light blue, not grey. They are a stark, glowing white.

-Ice dragons are not totally tolerant to the cold.
I made an art on this but Twitter is weird and imgur doesn't work at school so I can only give you the link to the Twitter post I suppose

Sorry about that

Anyways, since this will probably become the official thread for this day, here are my lore notes:

-The fortress of ends has smaller prisons connected to it, though not necessarily directly. Dragons who commit crimes are taken here, while the fortress is reserved for true monsters.

-some tribes of Beastclans don't even know about the beastclan/dragon war.

-longnecks are excellent guides and tourist trappers.

-Skydancers can be born with extremely thick feathers.

-Tundra fur can freeze, therefore becoming useless to the tundra.

-(presuming the prisoner being rescued is a ridgeback due to him being a thief/borrowing lore) Ridgebacks are most likely especially not tolerated by wardens and ice clans, due to them being thieves by nature and thieves being barely tolerated by wardens.

-Dragons can live a very. Long. Time.

-Tundra that grow old enough become much rougher looking and honestly terrifying.

-Ice eyes are white. Not light blue, not grey. They are a stark, glowing white.

-Ice dragons are not totally tolerant to the cold.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="FireStarter007" date="2018-03-06 07:50:35" ] This is so exciting! I've had a theory that dragons evolved for a long time. [/quote] Actually, the deities just magically poofed dragons into existence.
FireStarter007 wrote on 2018-03-06 07:50:35:
This is so exciting! I've had a theory that dragons evolved for a long time.

Actually, the deities just magically poofed dragons into existence.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
ok but the question no one seems to be asking is

WHY IS A SKYDANCER AND TUNDRA EATING FISH

SMOKED FISH

????

SMOKED FISH

????
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
[quote name="GrumpyCatlover" date="2018-03-06 08:14:34" ] ICEWARDEN HAS KIDS?! WITH WHOM?! DO THE OTHER DEITIES HAVE KIDS?! [/quote] With himself. The deities poofed dragons into existence, and any member of a flight is considered their deity's child.
GrumpyCatlover wrote on 2018-03-06 08:14:34:
ICEWARDEN HAS KIDS?! WITH WHOM?! DO THE OTHER DEITIES HAVE KIDS?!

With himself. The deities poofed dragons into existence, and any member of a flight is considered their deity's child.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
[quote name="disconcerto" date="2018-03-06 09:26:54" ] ok but the question no one seems to be asking is WHY IS A SKYDANCER AND TUNDRA EATING FISH SMOKED FISH ???? [/quote] THIS!
disconcerto wrote on 2018-03-06 09:26:54:

SMOKED FISH

????

THIS!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25