Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Big Sale!! (Skins, PinkSilks, etc.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SkyHeaven

Sorry for the late reply! Got busy with school.

I'll take the egg for 200g. Prices on eggs fluctuate very frequently and I generally value all eggs at 200 gems. The Ichor Nymph I'll value at AH price of 55 gems. That leave 60g lefts over, although I can knock that down to 50g since you've been a good sport.
@SkyHeaven

Sorry for the late reply! Got busy with school.

I'll take the egg for 200g. Prices on eggs fluctuate very frequently and I generally value all eggs at 200 gems. The Ichor Nymph I'll value at AH price of 55 gems. That leave 60g lefts over, although I can knock that down to 50g since you've been a good sport.
DRAGON ART SHOP
@NewYorkie okey sorry but can i just have epiphyllum which is curretnyl 49kt/73gems on the AH for the ichor nymph which is 45kt/55gems on the AH if not its alright :)
@NewYorkie okey sorry but can i just have epiphyllum which is curretnyl 49kt/73gems on the AH for the ichor nymph which is 45kt/55gems on the AH if not its alright :)
r7P00ic.png
@SkyHeaven

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't do that without some pure to cover the gap. :( Thank you for your interest though!!
@SkyHeaven

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't do that without some pure to cover the gap. :( Thank you for your interest though!!
DRAGON ART SHOP
@Newyorkie how much pure?? would you accept green sludges which are curently 5gems??
@Newyorkie how much pure?? would you accept green sludges which are curently 5gems??
r7P00ic.png
@SkyHeaven

Pure gems! I could give you the Epiphyllum skin for the Ichor Nymph and 15 gems (which would be 70g in value all together, lower than AH).
@SkyHeaven

Pure gems! I could give you the Epiphyllum skin for the Ichor Nymph and 15 gems (which would be 70g in value all together, lower than AH).
DRAGON ART SHOP
Lols i only have 14 gems if that alright? If so plz set up a cr and sorry for the hassle!!
Lols i only have 14 gems if that alright? If so plz set up a cr and sorry for the hassle!!
r7P00ic.png
@SkyHeaven

If you can make up that last gem with 850 treasure, it's a deal! :D

And no worries, you're all good.
@SkyHeaven

If you can make up that last gem with 850 treasure, it's a deal! :D

And no worries, you're all good.
DRAGON ART SHOP
okey dokes sounds good just set up a cr whenever :)) tysm!
okey dokes sounds good just set up a cr whenever :)) tysm!
r7P00ic.png
@Newyorkie how much is crystal rainbow??
@Newyorkie how much is crystal rainbow??
r7P00ic.png
@SkyHeaven

I would take 85g for that accent.
@SkyHeaven

I would take 85g for that accent.
DRAGON ART SHOP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7