Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Big Sale!! (Skins, PinkSilks, etc.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@newyorkie
110g for the glowing contagion and leafy seadragon accents?
@newyorkie
110g for the glowing contagion and leafy seadragon accents?
VF45sGS.png
@NewYorkie

How much are you valuing Shrouded Dancer at?
@NewYorkie

How much are you valuing Shrouded Dancer at?
@Regenherz Happy New Year to you as well, thank you! Sadly, I'm not looking to trade for familiars, only pure gems, treasure chests and eggs. Would you still be interested in trying to come up with the gems over time? @GlacialAura I'd value [item=Accent: Crystal Rainbow] around 95 gems. @Nahtanha I'd take 125 gems for [item=Accent: Leafy Seadragon] and [item=Accent: Glowing Contagion]. @Shadowdawn199 I'm valuing that particular UM at 3,000 gems.
@Regenherz

Happy New Year to you as well, thank you! Sadly, I'm not looking to trade for familiars, only pure gems, treasure chests and eggs. Would you still be interested in trying to come up with the gems over time?

@GlacialAura

I'd value Accent: Crystal Rainbow around 95 gems.

@Nahtanha

I'd take 125 gems for Accent: Leafy Seadragon and Accent: Glowing Contagion .

@Shadowdawn199

I'm valuing that particular UM at 3,000 gems.
DRAGON ART SHOP
@NewYorkie Ah, Darnit. I only got 6g and 17kt.
@NewYorkie Ah, Darnit. I only got 6g and 17kt.
@NewYorkie

You're welcome and thank you too! :3
Hm, it depends, unfortunately I don't have any treasure chests (unless you're interested in 10 rusted ones from todays bonding). So I'd only have the pure gems and the four eggs, which would be something close to 2kg. How much time would I have to get the rest? ^-^
@NewYorkie

You're welcome and thank you too! :3
Hm, it depends, unfortunately I don't have any treasure chests (unless you're interested in 10 rusted ones from todays bonding). So I'd only have the pure gems and the four eggs, which would be something close to 2kg. How much time would I have to get the rest? ^-^
||Rain's Swaps&Services||
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
@Regenherz

We could make a plan of 250g a week? That would give you a month to come up with the last 1kg, if you think you could attempt that.
@Regenherz

We could make a plan of 250g a week? That would give you a month to come up with the last 1kg, if you think you could attempt that.
DRAGON ART SHOP
@NewYorkie

I gave it a second third fourth thought and I'm so sorry, but I don't feel like buying it anymore :X Which has nothing to do with the payment plan you set up btw, 250g in a week is definitely doable! I seriously reconsidered if I really want to spend so much gems for an accent, when I have so many projects still going on and stuff that I need to buy and the answer to that was no in the end.
Truly sorry again as we already discussed this far and time went by, but I would feel really uncomfortable, if I would buy it, with me not being absolutely certain, that I still want it :X

I'd still love to get the other two festival accents though, if you don't mind!
@NewYorkie

I gave it a second third fourth thought and I'm so sorry, but I don't feel like buying it anymore :X Which has nothing to do with the payment plan you set up btw, 250g in a week is definitely doable! I seriously reconsidered if I really want to spend so much gems for an accent, when I have so many projects still going on and stuff that I need to buy and the answer to that was no in the end.
Truly sorry again as we already discussed this far and time went by, but I would feel really uncomfortable, if I would buy it, with me not being absolutely certain, that I still want it :X

I'd still love to get the other two festival accents though, if you don't mind!
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
@Regenherz

That's alright my friend. Please set up a CR for the other two accents (160g). Thank you for your business.
@Regenherz

That's alright my friend. Please set up a CR for the other two accents (160g). Thank you for your business.
DRAGON ART SHOP
@NewYorkie

Thanks a lot for your understanding :3
I'll send the CR in a second! ^-^
@NewYorkie

Thanks a lot for your understanding :3
I'll send the CR in a second! ^-^
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
Added some new User Made Accents!!