Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Big Sale!! (Skins, PinkSilks, etc.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@NewYorkie
How much would the Frosted skin be?
@NewYorkie
How much would the Frosted skin be?
@LightningFlash12 30 gems for [item=Skin: Frosted]
@LightningFlash12

30 gems for Skin: Frosted
DRAGON ART SHOP
@NewYorkie

How much would you like for ?
@NewYorkie

How much would you like for ?
I draw sometimes: IG Art Account
@Tsumetai

10g would work for that one.
@Tsumetai

10g would work for that one.
DRAGON ART SHOP
@NewYorkie

I'll send a crossroads. :)
@NewYorkie

I'll send a crossroads. :)
I draw sometimes: IG Art Account
@newyorkie how much would ephyllum, gaseous ignition, arcana crystals, fourpoint serpens and starwood seer be??
@newyorkie how much would ephyllum, gaseous ignition, arcana crystals, fourpoint serpens and starwood seer be??
r7P00ic.png
@SkyHeaven 75g for [item=Accent: Epiphyllum], 40g for [item=Accent: Gaseous Ignition], 100g for [item=Accent: Fourpoint Serpens], and 100g for [item=Accent: Starwood Seer]. So 315g for all four of those. Oops, I don't have Arcana Crystals anymore because I already sold it. Sorry, my fault for not deleting it off the list.
@SkyHeaven

75g for Accent: Epiphyllum , 40g for Accent: Gaseous Ignition , 100g for Accent: Fourpoint Serpens , and 100g for Accent: Starwood Seer . So 315g for all four of those.

Oops, I don't have Arcana Crystals anymore because I already sold it. Sorry, my fault for not deleting it off the list.
DRAGON ART SHOP
@newyorkie would you accept a unhacthed egg and 2 purple sludge for them all?
@newyorkie would you accept a unhacthed egg and 2 purple sludge for them all?
r7P00ic.png
@SkyHeaven

The lowest egg price is 230g on the AH and 2 purple sludge is 40g, so I'd still need 45 gems to make up the difference.
@SkyHeaven

The lowest egg price is 230g on the AH and 2 purple sludge is 40g, so I'd still need 45 gems to make up the difference.
DRAGON ART SHOP
@Newyorkie it’s a fire egg which is going at 250gems atm how bout the fire egg and a Ichor nymph?
@Newyorkie it’s a fire egg which is going at 250gems atm how bout the fire egg and a Ichor nymph?
r7P00ic.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7