Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Big Sale!! (Skins, PinkSilks, etc.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ambitious

I have conferred with my colleague and I'm going to value each of those skins at 3,000g. I believe the creator has retired them and they are also highly sought after (there's also no AH entries to base pricing on). So I believe this is a pretty fair estimate.
@Ambitious

I have conferred with my colleague and I'm going to value each of those skins at 3,000g. I believe the creator has retired them and they are also highly sought after (there's also no AH entries to base pricing on). So I believe this is a pretty fair estimate.
DRAGON ART SHOP
@Newyorkie how much for a little universe , starcaster?
@Newyorkie how much for a little universe , starcaster?
r7P00ic.png
@SkyHeaven Looking at 65g for [item=Accent: A Little Universe] and 100g for [item=Accent: Starcaster]
@SkyHeaven

Looking at 65g for Accent: A Little Universe and 100g for Accent: Starcaster
DRAGON ART SHOP
@NewYorkie would you be willing to trade a familair or apparel for them??

I have a ichor nymph, forest's edge vines, infectionists crown/ illuminated crown if youre interested? :)))

Also how much for digital revolution?
@NewYorkie would you be willing to trade a familair or apparel for them??

I have a ichor nymph, forest's edge vines, infectionists crown/ illuminated crown if youre interested? :)))

Also how much for digital revolution?
r7P00ic.png
@SkyHaven

The only items other than gems I would be looking to take are certain Baldwin materials, treasure chests, or unhatched eggs. I'm currently not looking for familiars or apparel, sorry. :'(
@SkyHaven

The only items other than gems I would be looking to take are certain Baldwin materials, treasure chests, or unhatched eggs. I'm currently not looking for familiars or apparel, sorry. :'(
DRAGON ART SHOP
@NewYorkie ok would you consider a little universe, starcaster and digital revolution for a water egg??
@NewYorkie ok would you consider a little universe, starcaster and digital revolution for a water egg??
r7P00ic.png
@SkyHeaven

That'll work! I'll send a CR. Thank you!
@SkyHeaven

That'll work! I'll send a CR. Thank you!
DRAGON ART SHOP
sounds good ty :))))
sounds good ty :))))
r7P00ic.png
@NewYorkie

That's fair!! Unfortunately I don't need those skins quite that much, but thank you for your time, and good luck with sales!!
@NewYorkie

That's fair!! Unfortunately I don't need those skins quite that much, but thank you for your time, and good luck with sales!!
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious

No worries, thank you!
@Ambitious

No worries, thank you!
DRAGON ART SHOP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7