Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 462 463
@Maliha
I used to watch them all the time, mostly HGTV design star and food network star. I get the same thing, I get very attached and just, hduiashfsiuafhdsuifgchasl

Do you have any girl group recommendations? I want to get into one but they all have so many members and that stresses me out, or I just can't get into them. I have no idea why. I have no clue why I was able to get so into BTS. Maybe it's the silliness of all the extra stuff they do??? Ackkk
@Maliha
I used to watch them all the time, mostly HGTV design star and food network star. I get the same thing, I get very attached and just, hduiashfsiuafhdsuifgchasl

Do you have any girl group recommendations? I want to get into one but they all have so many members and that stresses me out, or I just can't get into them. I have no idea why. I have no clue why I was able to get so into BTS. Maybe it's the silliness of all the extra stuff they do??? Ackkk
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@fuwafuwa :D Omg a chance to recommend girl groups?!

I mean *ahem* why yes, yes I do. :)

So first of all, don't worry about the members at first lol. There ARE too many members and it's just not even necessary until you've decided to stan a group. With that in mind, I'll recommend smaller groups. :)

Red Velvet is one of my faves, and I'd recommend trying Peek-A-Boo and Bad Boy to see their less "cutesy" side (unless you're into that, in which case I HAVE SO MANY MORE RECOMMENDATIONS).

All of BlackPink's releases might suit your tastes (just going by BTS's sound): Playing with Fire,, Whistle, Stay, As If It's Your Last, Boombayah

2NE1 is another small-sized group (actually considered BlackPink's predecessors) that has amazing girl crush concepts. Fire, I Am the Best, and Falling in Love are some great songs.

I have more options that I could whip out depending upon your tastes lol, but these seem like relatively safe choices. The groups are all pretty adorable and funny outside of performing, too, which might help if you decide to try and get into them. :)
@fuwafuwa :D Omg a chance to recommend girl groups?!

I mean *ahem* why yes, yes I do. :)

So first of all, don't worry about the members at first lol. There ARE too many members and it's just not even necessary until you've decided to stan a group. With that in mind, I'll recommend smaller groups. :)

Red Velvet is one of my faves, and I'd recommend trying Peek-A-Boo and Bad Boy to see their less "cutesy" side (unless you're into that, in which case I HAVE SO MANY MORE RECOMMENDATIONS).

All of BlackPink's releases might suit your tastes (just going by BTS's sound): Playing with Fire,, Whistle, Stay, As If It's Your Last, Boombayah

2NE1 is another small-sized group (actually considered BlackPink's predecessors) that has amazing girl crush concepts. Fire, I Am the Best, and Falling in Love are some great songs.

I have more options that I could whip out depending upon your tastes lol, but these seem like relatively safe choices. The groups are all pretty adorable and funny outside of performing, too, which might help if you decide to try and get into them. :)
@happysehunnie

omg aaaaa!!!! i love ur new name it's adorable <33

@fuwafuwa

yes, ace is an actual group!! there's another dance group that i'm really big on called dob!! they're not an actual group, they're just a busking group, but they're dancing is amazing

also i noticed u wanted girl group suggestions.. i would suggest red velvet and mamamoo. both don't have a lot of members (rv has 5 members and mamamoo has 4) and both of the groups are amazing. seulgi from rv is a real life GODDESS

rv's latest comeback is bad boy and their outfits and the concept and just... them in general...... aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY'RE ACTUAL GODDESSES JAKLSJDAKLGWE

songs from red velvet i would recommend is peek a boo and red flavor, two of their more recent comebacks. dumb dumb, zoo, russian roulette are all also really good and some of my favorites as well.

mamamoo are a bit of a smaller group popularity wise, but they're still amazing. their latest comeback was paint me, a ballad, and honestly god bless ballads <33 mamamoo and ballads, two of my most favorite things. bless up

edit: aajkslge sorry i made the post without noticing that someone also recommended red vevlet already but still,,,, goddesses
@happysehunnie

omg aaaaa!!!! i love ur new name it's adorable <33

@fuwafuwa

yes, ace is an actual group!! there's another dance group that i'm really big on called dob!! they're not an actual group, they're just a busking group, but they're dancing is amazing

also i noticed u wanted girl group suggestions.. i would suggest red velvet and mamamoo. both don't have a lot of members (rv has 5 members and mamamoo has 4) and both of the groups are amazing. seulgi from rv is a real life GODDESS

rv's latest comeback is bad boy and their outfits and the concept and just... them in general...... aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY'RE ACTUAL GODDESSES JAKLSJDAKLGWE

songs from red velvet i would recommend is peek a boo and red flavor, two of their more recent comebacks. dumb dumb, zoo, russian roulette are all also really good and some of my favorites as well.

mamamoo are a bit of a smaller group popularity wise, but they're still amazing. their latest comeback was paint me, a ballad, and honestly god bless ballads <33 mamamoo and ballads, two of my most favorite things. bless up

edit: aajkslge sorry i made the post without noticing that someone also recommended red vevlet already but still,,,, goddesses
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
@Maliha
Hmmmmmm.... I have a friend very into Red Velvet. The only song I've really listened to by them is Russian Roulette, and I liked that, so I'll have to listen to the others!

I do enjoy some of BlackPink! I ADORE Boombayah. It's.... it's stuck in my head right now, actually...

I've tried 2NE1, and I liked some of their songs but not all of them. I dunno.

I think part of my issue is I have a specific experience attached to girl groups that isn't exactly positive quq In any case, I know I don't *have* to know all the members... but it really bothers me when I don't. Part of what kept me away from kpop for so long. I'm horrid at putting names to faces, it took me like a month of obsessing over BTS to know who was who there.

Thanks for the recommendations though! I'm certainly going to look into Red Velvet more, and I feel like I've tried BlackPink? But? I can't remember???
And I do like cutesy music! I like cutesy electronic more than cutesy pop though, which I think is part of my issue. Like, most of Girl's Generation I couldn't really get into, but I've listened to some Twice and I like them.

Long story short I'm weird lmao
@Maliha
Hmmmmmm.... I have a friend very into Red Velvet. The only song I've really listened to by them is Russian Roulette, and I liked that, so I'll have to listen to the others!

I do enjoy some of BlackPink! I ADORE Boombayah. It's.... it's stuck in my head right now, actually...

I've tried 2NE1, and I liked some of their songs but not all of them. I dunno.

I think part of my issue is I have a specific experience attached to girl groups that isn't exactly positive quq In any case, I know I don't *have* to know all the members... but it really bothers me when I don't. Part of what kept me away from kpop for so long. I'm horrid at putting names to faces, it took me like a month of obsessing over BTS to know who was who there.

Thanks for the recommendations though! I'm certainly going to look into Red Velvet more, and I feel like I've tried BlackPink? But? I can't remember???
And I do like cutesy music! I like cutesy electronic more than cutesy pop though, which I think is part of my issue. Like, most of Girl's Generation I couldn't really get into, but I've listened to some Twice and I like them.

Long story short I'm weird lmao
fguisa.png
@squishysoo
Well, you have cemented me looking more into Red Velvet, haha. Thanks :p I've never heard of mamamoo, I'll have to give them a look as well!
@squishysoo
Well, you have cemented me looking more into Red Velvet, haha. Thanks :p I've never heard of mamamoo, I'll have to give them a look as well!
fguisa.png
@fuwafuwa Not weird at all! It took me a long time to get into so many kpop grounds. You might actually like Girl's Generation's Japanese discography - it's superior to their Korean songs, IMO, and more of them fit the elctropop sound. Here are some more songs. Chain Reactions, Galaxy Supernova, and Paparazzi are particularly good.

I will think of more recommendations!
@fuwafuwa Not weird at all! It took me a long time to get into so many kpop grounds. You might actually like Girl's Generation's Japanese discography - it's superior to their Korean songs, IMO, and more of them fit the elctropop sound. Here are some more songs. Chain Reactions, Galaxy Supernova, and Paparazzi are particularly good.

I will think of more recommendations!
@fuwafuwa

I'm not super into any girl groups but I really enjoy 9MUSES!
Some of my favourites are:
- Remember
- Drama
- Figaro
- Action
- Wild
- Miss Agent
- Hurt Locker

Also I've been listening to f(x) for the last two days, they're really good too, I really like:
- Electric Shock
- 4 Walls
- Red Light
- Butterfly
- Rude Love
- Beautiful Stranger
- X

ALSO Wonder Girls' 'Reboot' album, the entire album is 10/10.
@fuwafuwa

I'm not super into any girl groups but I really enjoy 9MUSES!
Some of my favourites are:
- Remember
- Drama
- Figaro
- Action
- Wild
- Miss Agent
- Hurt Locker

Also I've been listening to f(x) for the last two days, they're really good too, I really like:
- Electric Shock
- 4 Walls
- Red Light
- Butterfly
- Rude Love
- Beautiful Stranger
- X

ALSO Wonder Girls' 'Reboot' album, the entire album is 10/10.
jt3PpxV.png
@fuwafuwa MAMAMOO FOR THE WIN YES
@fuwafuwa MAMAMOO FOR THE WIN YES
foyxVZq.gif
Hi :3
Hi :3
Jqlkxca.png
yall better support xeno-t after all that topp dogg's been through

ill never know a bjyoo, sorry bjoo ily
yall better support xeno-t after all that topp dogg's been through

ill never know a bjyoo, sorry bjoo ily
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop