Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 382 383 384 385 386 ... 462 463
@Maliha

i knowww i saw it and im :(((((((((((((((((((((((((

weekly idol won't be weekly idol without doni and coni :((((((

im so sad about it
@Maliha

i knowww i saw it and im :(((((((((((((((((((((((((

weekly idol won't be weekly idol without doni and coni :((((((

im so sad about it
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
@squishysoo I know!! They literally make that show... it's not Weekly Idol without the two of them, full stop. And I'm so sad because I adore Weekly Idol (and Coni especially). This is like, my saddest disbandment of the century lol, argh!

I would accept a Hani/Heechul pairing as new permanent hosts, but anyone aside from them and I honestly don't see the show ever living up to what's been the past seven years. I read that even the PDs are all leaving. :(
@squishysoo I know!! They literally make that show... it's not Weekly Idol without the two of them, full stop. And I'm so sad because I adore Weekly Idol (and Coni especially). This is like, my saddest disbandment of the century lol, argh!

I would accept a Hani/Heechul pairing as new permanent hosts, but anyone aside from them and I honestly don't see the show ever living up to what's been the past seven years. I read that even the PDs are all leaving. :(
@Maliha

oh my god :(((

they honestly did basically make the show.... idk if they can ever find hosts to fully replace them...

but the thing with hani and heechul is that they're both still idols, so idk they might not have the time.... and heechul still has knowing brothers
@Maliha

oh my god :(((

they honestly did basically make the show.... idk if they can ever find hosts to fully replace them...

but the thing with hani and heechul is that they're both still idols, so idk they might not have the time.... and heechul still has knowing brothers
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/T3M7rnV.jpg[/img] i love him but i hate him so much sometimes omg,,,,
T3M7rnV.jpg

i love him but i hate him so much sometimes omg,,,,
Alright I'm late on this, but PLEASE let CLC do well with Black Dress. I love this group so much, and the concept is fantastic. They look amazing.

@squishysoo Oh, no, I don't think the HanixHeechul hosting would ever happen - just that if it did, it would maybe salvage the show for me lol. I agree, there's pretty much no way that would ever be able to happen, especially with Heechul already on Knowing Bros. As it stands I agree with you, I can't imagine hosts that would be able to continue the show... I won't be surprised if they just cancel the show altogether tbh.
Alright I'm late on this, but PLEASE let CLC do well with Black Dress. I love this group so much, and the concept is fantastic. They look amazing.

@squishysoo Oh, no, I don't think the HanixHeechul hosting would ever happen - just that if it did, it would maybe salvage the show for me lol. I agree, there's pretty much no way that would ever be able to happen, especially with Heechul already on Knowing Bros. As it stands I agree with you, I can't imagine hosts that would be able to continue the show... I won't be surprised if they just cancel the show altogether tbh.
-whispers softly-

So Imfact's aerobatics performance at the ISACs was amazing and I'm so proud of my boys.
-whispers softly-

So Imfact's aerobatics performance at the ISACs was amazing and I'm so proud of my boys.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Y'all I'm late to this train but I finally watched the Japanese ver MV's for a bunch of BTS's videos and

The Japanese Blood Sweat and Tears video

Is a TRIP

Also the I need u video is so aesthetically pleasing
Y'all I'm late to this train but I finally watched the Japanese ver MV's for a bunch of BTS's videos and

The Japanese Blood Sweat and Tears video

Is a TRIP

Also the I need u video is so aesthetically pleasing
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@happysehunnie

I'm really into girl groups! ^^ my favourites rn are probably aoa, red velvet, brown eyed girls, snsd, twice, and wonder girls (rip lol)

I also like exo, block b and bts too tho :D

@Maliha haha thank you for the welcome anyways! :P
@happysehunnie

I'm really into girl groups! ^^ my favourites rn are probably aoa, red velvet, brown eyed girls, snsd, twice, and wonder girls (rip lol)

I also like exo, block b and bts too tho :D

@Maliha haha thank you for the welcome anyways! :P
The Pillows - Ride on Shooting Star
The Pillows - Ride on Shooting Star
Rioting, the unbeatable high
Adrenalin shoots your nerves to the sky
Everyone knows this town is gonna blow
And it's all
Gonna blow right now

-Riot by Dead Kennedies
Yall I changed my sig

I swear I still stan BTS