General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 464 465
@GhostPaladin

Main vocals up in here.

I was so into Vixx when Bts came along more like rammed though my life with a semi-truck and just took over. I mean I still love Vixx, but Bts is my focus right now.

Two things. Have you heard Leo and Ravi's mini album yet and I have been told who my K-pop "parents" are I have one mom, which is a guy, and three dads, also dudes. Don't ask how that works since I have no idea either. do you have K-pop "parents".
@GhostPaladin

Main vocals up in here.

I was so into Vixx when Bts came along more like rammed though my life with a semi-truck and just took over. I mean I still love Vixx, but Bts is my focus right now.

Two things. Have you heard Leo and Ravi's mini album yet and I have been told who my K-pop "parents" are I have one mom, which is a guy, and three dads, also dudes. Don't ask how that works since I have no idea either. do you have K-pop "parents".
@RGXiumin

I was so into BAP when bts hit like the next extinction

As for kpop parents... I have a single mom... i think? Im such a rude dongsaeng :P

I also have a kpop... godfather? Were not really close friends but he keeps me up to date on drama ;w;

i am so determined to keep this thread alive idc if its just us conversing
@RGXiumin

I was so into BAP when bts hit like the next extinction

As for kpop parents... I have a single mom... i think? Im such a rude dongsaeng :P

I also have a kpop... godfather? Were not really close friends but he keeps me up to date on drama ;w;

i am so determined to keep this thread alive idc if its just us conversing
@GhostPaladin

I meant parents as in idols.>3<
I guess I would have a two moms that were separated and I only saw one of them on holidays if talking about what you thought.

I only know of a few people on here that like K-pop, but I'm fine with it just being us.
@GhostPaladin

I meant parents as in idols.>3<
I guess I would have a two moms that were separated and I only saw one of them on holidays if talking about what you thought.

I only know of a few people on here that like K-pop, but I'm fine with it just being us.
@RGXiumin

OH. I thought you were talking about friends! XD

Dear lord.

Idol parents? I can see rapmon being a good dad, and jeonghan needs to be my mom.

Is that what you meant? :0

PING THEM HERE or tell them ;v;
@RGXiumin

OH. I thought you were talking about friends! XD

Dear lord.

Idol parents? I can see rapmon being a good dad, and jeonghan needs to be my mom.

Is that what you meant? :0

PING THEM HERE or tell them ;v;
@GhostPaladin

My mom is JR from Got7 and my dads are Hobi, Luhan, and Xiumin. My friends said that these were my parents since their personalities, and how some of them look, if combined together would be me.

We have a whole family tree. XD

I'll try and see if I can remember them and find their usernames.
@GhostPaladin

My mom is JR from Got7 and my dads are Hobi, Luhan, and Xiumin. My friends said that these were my parents since their personalities, and how some of them look, if combined together would be me.

We have a whole family tree. XD

I'll try and see if I can remember them and find their usernames.
@RGXiumin

I CALL SUGA AS MY GRANPA

Im going through my profile page comments and old messages for new people ovo
@RGXiumin

I CALL SUGA AS MY GRANPA

Im going through my profile page comments and old messages for new people ovo
@GhostPaladin

I am second gen so I don't have grandparents. *Cries* I'm married to Ken. Hyunsik and Baekhyun are my sons. Tae is my grandson though.

@GhostPaladin

I am second gen so I don't have grandparents. *Cries* I'm married to Ken. Hyunsik and Baekhyun are my sons. Tae is my grandson though.

@RGXiumin

I am a young thing so honestly the maknaes of seventeen are the closest I got.... *grabs vernon*

I think goldmak would be my like.... annoying older brother idk

(I sent out a few invites ;c;)
@RGXiumin

I am a young thing so honestly the maknaes of seventeen are the closest I got.... *grabs vernon*

I think goldmak would be my like.... annoying older brother idk

(I sent out a few invites ;c;)
@GhostPaladin

I'm not old, but I am older than Seungkwan, Hansol, and Chan. Has finally reached noona status

Oh gosh I just wanna try and explain the family tree. XD Ken's parents are N and Leo. Tae's parents are Daehyun (duh) and Baekhyun (Again duh) and I think Tae and Yoongi had Jackson.
@GhostPaladin

I'm not old, but I am older than Seungkwan, Hansol, and Chan. Has finally reached noona status

Oh gosh I just wanna try and explain the family tree. XD Ken's parents are N and Leo. Tae's parents are Daehyun (duh) and Baekhyun (Again duh) and I think Tae and Yoongi had Jackson.
@RGXiumin

...nICE

I dont even want to try to figure out mine right now.

Although maybe when the next group that debuts is when I'll finally be a noona *looks into the distance*

No but seriously I was so mad when I found out dinos birthday. I was tHIS CLOSE
@RGXiumin

...nICE

I dont even want to try to figure out mine right now.

Although maybe when the next group that debuts is when I'll finally be a noona *looks into the distance*

No but seriously I was so mad when I found out dinos birthday. I was tHIS CLOSE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 464 465