Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 94
FPS is 60, smooth as silk, Ambush works properly, this is AMAZING. My only gripe is that you have to wait for a dragon's turn to fully complete before you can click the buttons for the next dragon. It's so much slower, and it's bothering me quite a bit. My muscle memory is trying to kick in way before I get to actually click anything.
FPS is 60, smooth as silk, Ambush works properly, this is AMAZING. My only gripe is that you have to wait for a dragon's turn to fully complete before you can click the buttons for the next dragon. It's so much slower, and it's bothering me quite a bit. My muscle memory is trying to kick in way before I get to actually click anything.
Fwooomf1-sig.png
Lio/Vash | He/him FR+2 | Still working on lore, lair is a mess rn. | avatar
Fwooomf2-sig.png
[quote name="yayayayayala" date=2018-02-06 17:03:37] you have to wait for a dragon's turn to fully complete before you can click the buttons for the next dragon. It's so much slower, and it's bothering me quite a bit. My muscle memory is trying to kick in way before I get to actually click anything. [/quote] yep this too [s]so many posts[/s]
yayayayayala wrote on 2018-02-06:
you have to wait for a dragon's turn to fully complete before you can click the buttons for the next dragon. It's so much slower, and it's bothering me quite a bit. My muscle memory is trying to kick in way before I get to actually click anything.

yep this too

so many posts
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Yo, just checking in. I'm a big fan of the UI in the Beta, it's easier to see which dragon is up next. It really helps my less than stellar eyesight!
Yo, just checking in. I'm a big fan of the UI in the Beta, it's easier to see which dragon is up next. It really helps my less than stellar eyesight!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mothman was here
I've read the comment about refreshing being looked at, and I'm so thankful for that. Right now, grinding in the beta takes so much longer than grinding in the original version. The fact that it has to load everything again, and then I have to scroll down, and then one of the captchas will appear is getting a little ridiculous.
I've read the comment about refreshing being looked at, and I'm so thankful for that. Right now, grinding in the beta takes so much longer than grinding in the original version. The fact that it has to load everything again, and then I have to scroll down, and then one of the captchas will appear is getting a little ridiculous.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Softness

You're supposed to click on the image of a Flight Rising dragon, as a test to prove that you are a human player and not a computer program or bot playing the Coliseum for you.

To be fair, I had trouble telling apart the dragon from the other images, the camping screen looks too tiny to me and I have trouble telling the shapes apart when they are rotated like that.
@Softness

You're supposed to click on the image of a Flight Rising dragon, as a test to prove that you are a human player and not a computer program or bot playing the Coliseum for you.

To be fair, I had trouble telling apart the dragon from the other images, the camping screen looks too tiny to me and I have trouble telling the shapes apart when they are rotated like that.
Okay, so far... being able to turn off the shaking and turn off the weather, also being able to save sets of dragons and sort through the dragons.....

All that is about the ONLY good the BETA has.

Did anyone think things through with the captcha nonsense also... the camping thing... I have a few friends with color blindness, they are having such a hard time with that camping thing. It's nice and all but with the colors often being too like the background, those with color blindess have a hard time seeing anything.
Okay, so far... being able to turn off the shaking and turn off the weather, also being able to save sets of dragons and sort through the dragons.....

All that is about the ONLY good the BETA has.

Did anyone think things through with the captcha nonsense also... the camping thing... I have a few friends with color blindness, they are having such a hard time with that camping thing. It's nice and all but with the colors often being too like the background, those with color blindess have a hard time seeing anything.
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
It goes so fast '0'

Also glad that the refreshing thing is being looked at. It's...kind of a pain.
It goes so fast '0'

Also glad that the refreshing thing is being looked at. It's...kind of a pain.
+1 hour FR time
YES!!! The new visuals are great. Also, the speed is definitely an improvement when we are fighting (length of the turns). Good job!
YES!!! The new visuals are great. Also, the speed is definitely an improvement when we are fighting (length of the turns). Good job!
Hey cool, I just named some unamed dragons in Beta to see if that function is "live" and voila! I went back to my lair and they are bearing their new names. Sweet.
Hey cool, I just named some unamed dragons in Beta to see if that function is "live" and voila! I went back to my lair and they are bearing their new names. Sweet.
30oPYgq.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 94