Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TalaTari / Accents - Skins
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 518 519
@Lonefox - Thank you! Added !~~
@Lonefox - Thank you! Added !~~
DRnTnhy.png
[quote][b]I wanted to inform you that the skin is approved. I can print your print run. Let's check the payment. Thank you[/b][/quote] [b]DarkMoon 750g per copy[/b] [i]Only 30 copies[/i] [img]http://picua.org/img/2018-01/23/xumuqu6grpsews5rmujpde3lg.png[/img] [img]http://picua.org/img/2018-01/26/y0sgvh6isjd4ay4ridxkfi59w.png[/img] [columns] [b]Run 2.[/b] [LIST=1] [*]@butcherbaby (paid) [*]@GEESE (paid) [*]@Harmonywish (paid) [*]@InHeritent (paid) [*]@Prelude [*]@Niharike [*]@Azelas [*]@Mercedes (paid) [*]@scarletskyz [*]@atrolock
Quote:
I wanted to inform you that the skin is approved. I can print your print run. Let's check the payment. Thank you

DarkMoon
750g per copy

Only 30 copies

xumuqu6grpsews5rmujpde3lg.png
y0sgvh6isjd4ay4ridxkfi59w.png
Run 2.
  1. @butcherbaby (paid)
  2. @GEESE (paid)
  3. @Harmonywish (paid)
  4. @InHeritent (paid)
  5. @Prelude
  6. @Niharike
  7. @Azelas
  8. @Mercedes (paid)
  9. @scarletskyz
  10. @atrolock
DRnTnhy.png
@Talatari
Oh my gosh that turned out gorgeous! I'm still interested in my slot, I'm just wondering if it's okay that I might need a few days before I can pay though as I don't have the gems right now.
@Talatari
Oh my gosh that turned out gorgeous! I'm still interested in my slot, I'm just wondering if it's okay that I might need a few days before I can pay though as I don't have the gems right now.
@Azelas - Thank you! Yes it is okay!! =)
@Azelas - Thank you! Yes it is okay!! =)
DRnTnhy.png
@Talatari Can I please be added for Kolibrys Steampunk & Permafrost Dance?

Also wanted to add that the new female RB skincent WIP of Exorcist is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see slots open for it!
@Talatari Can I please be added for Kolibrys Steampunk & Permafrost Dance?

Also wanted to add that the new female RB skincent WIP of Exorcist is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see slots open for it!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby - Aww! Thank you!! I added slots for you!
And thank for coment ! I can added you to wish-list of that skincent
@butcherbaby - Aww! Thank you!! I added slots for you!
And thank for coment ! I can added you to wish-list of that skincent
DRnTnhy.png
[quote name="TalaTari" date=2018-01-31 16:39:24] I can added you to wish-list of that skincent [/quote] Yes, that would be great!
TalaTari wrote on 2018-01-31:
I can added you to wish-list of that skincent

Yes, that would be great!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby - Thank you ! Added! =)
@butcherbaby - Thank you ! Added! =)
DRnTnhy.png
@Talatari

Hi there! I asked to be added to a slot for Permafrost Dance back on January 28th, but I don't see my name on the list - could I please have a slot? I don't want to miss getting it c:
@Talatari

Hi there! I asked to be added to a slot for Permafrost Dance back on January 28th, but I don't see my name on the list - could I please have a slot? I don't want to miss getting it c:
AoZdhkp.png
@Celes
Thank you for noticing! This is the second time I've come across this. It seems that when I saved the list with names - the forum rebooted and they did not fix. Now I'll try to figure out where your name should be. sorry =)
@Celes
Thank you for noticing! This is the second time I've come across this. It seems that when I saved the list with names - the forum rebooted and they did not fix. Now I'll try to figure out where your name should be. sorry =)
DRnTnhy.png
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 518 519