Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MAW! Discussion Time
1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 368 369
@RoyalSorceress
I know that's why I mentioned it. Thanks for finding my old post. I deleted it.

Anyway as soon I get to roll again with the game, I will do my best to grand as much wishes as possible.

(the only thing why people might repost or want to, is because most people only look at the last 3 pages, which I am guilty of as well)

Anyhow. Thanks a lot. And have a nice day too!
@RoyalSorceress
I know that's why I mentioned it. Thanks for finding my old post. I deleted it.

Anyway as soon I get to roll again with the game, I will do my best to grand as much wishes as possible.

(the only thing why people might repost or want to, is because most people only look at the last 3 pages, which I am guilty of as well)

Anyhow. Thanks a lot. And have a nice day too!
@CyberKyo

Certainly; it's my job.

And I can understand many reasons why people repost, it's just protocol for me to inform folks to keep the thread clean.

Anyway, thanks for deleting your older post, and have a good day!
@CyberKyo

Certainly; it's my job.

And I can understand many reasons why people repost, it's just protocol for me to inform folks to keep the thread clean.

Anyway, thanks for deleting your older post, and have a good day!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@Necrovatai @Tavvy @VoxxVoleur

I know I know, you're all tired of hearing from me, I'm sorry.

So! I thought to let everyone know, I have placed the MaW Member Pinglist on the spreadsheet! It's locked so only staff can edit it, and is Hidden (to unhide the sheet, you go to View > Hidden Sheets > Member Pinglist) from public view.
I ask that if you unhide it, please rehide the sheet by clicking the drop down arrow on the tab at the bottom, and hit Hide Sheet.

As stated, no one but staff can edit it, but folks will be able to view this sheet if they figure out there's a hidden sheet to be viewed. If it becomes a problem and folks irresponsibly use the pinglists, they can be removed and placed elsewhere!
The Member Pinglist is more or less an emergency use only! In case we need to move threads, there's a massive rule edit, etc etc. Otherwise, it's a function not to be used, and I'll be happy to upkeep that myself since i have the raw data. I can also fix the large pinglist just in case someone messes it up by mistake!

I've walked through and edited what I can. I think all we need is for Necro to maybe let us know if any additional MaW links need to be added to the Welcome tab!

If there's anything that needs fixing, please let me know! Otherwise, thus far the only former pink tier status not to respond to my pm were Elbow, DarkNiiinja, MamaDragonLady, disconcerto, and FaeLover. All 8 other former pink-tiers have responded rather positively and look forward to the update and challenge of bumping up to the new pink tier level!

I think that's it? If the rest of staff is on board, I believe one of us can re-invite the former emails as per paintminions instructions on the To-Do list in so they're able to edit what isn't locked, and then if Necrovatai likes, we could provide a View Only link for folks just browsing to put on the front page. That way, passerbys can see the spreadsheet but make absolutely no edits, comments, or additions.

And that's it! Hope everyone's having a good day- I have bio templates to tweak and laundry to do now fff-
@Necrovatai @Tavvy @VoxxVoleur

I know I know, you're all tired of hearing from me, I'm sorry.

So! I thought to let everyone know, I have placed the MaW Member Pinglist on the spreadsheet! It's locked so only staff can edit it, and is Hidden (to unhide the sheet, you go to View > Hidden Sheets > Member Pinglist) from public view.
I ask that if you unhide it, please rehide the sheet by clicking the drop down arrow on the tab at the bottom, and hit Hide Sheet.

As stated, no one but staff can edit it, but folks will be able to view this sheet if they figure out there's a hidden sheet to be viewed. If it becomes a problem and folks irresponsibly use the pinglists, they can be removed and placed elsewhere!
The Member Pinglist is more or less an emergency use only! In case we need to move threads, there's a massive rule edit, etc etc. Otherwise, it's a function not to be used, and I'll be happy to upkeep that myself since i have the raw data. I can also fix the large pinglist just in case someone messes it up by mistake!

I've walked through and edited what I can. I think all we need is for Necro to maybe let us know if any additional MaW links need to be added to the Welcome tab!

If there's anything that needs fixing, please let me know! Otherwise, thus far the only former pink tier status not to respond to my pm were Elbow, DarkNiiinja, MamaDragonLady, disconcerto, and FaeLover. All 8 other former pink-tiers have responded rather positively and look forward to the update and challenge of bumping up to the new pink tier level!

I think that's it? If the rest of staff is on board, I believe one of us can re-invite the former emails as per paintminions instructions on the To-Do list in so they're able to edit what isn't locked, and then if Necrovatai likes, we could provide a View Only link for folks just browsing to put on the front page. That way, passerbys can see the spreadsheet but make absolutely no edits, comments, or additions.

And that's it! Hope everyone's having a good day- I have bio templates to tweak and laundry to do now fff-
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress
Please help :D
I lost my post, and I cannot find it anymore :(
Could you delete it so I can make another one ?
@RoyalSorceress
Please help :D
I lost my post, and I cannot find it anymore :(
Could you delete it so I can make another one ?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2715844 FREE egg/elim/skin raffle here!
@MysticDay

Greetings MysticDay! As of right now, you have no post in the Make A Wish Raffle thread!

See: click

Please feel free to create a post at your leisure, thank you!
@MysticDay

Greetings MysticDay! As of right now, you have no post in the Make A Wish Raffle thread!

See: click

Please feel free to create a post at your leisure, thank you!
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

I never get tired of hearing from you, Royal! :0
As of now, I'm prepared to add the new emails to the sheet. I'm just waiting on anyone needing to make last-second changes!
@RoyalSorceress

I never get tired of hearing from you, Royal! :0
As of now, I'm prepared to add the new emails to the sheet. I'm just waiting on anyone needing to make last-second changes!
AXFBrIx.png
@RoyalSorceress
Oh, then it must've been a different one.
(I apologize for overreacting and taking your time :D)
Have a great day :)
@RoyalSorceress
Oh, then it must've been a different one.
(I apologize for overreacting and taking your time :D)
Have a great day :)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2715844 FREE egg/elim/skin raffle here!
@RoyalSorceress I can't find any of my posts
@RoyalSorceress I can't find any of my posts
Wu4h4vp.png
hTSMX.gif oCFzW.gif
@RoyalSorceress

My posts arent on those pages, I cant find them to delete them.
@RoyalSorceress

My posts arent on those pages, I cant find them to delete them.
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@RoyalSorceress I deleted my posts and updated with an easier to find (for me at least) wishlist!
Also, I was wondering if it is okay for me to use the item images or should I try to condense my post a bit so it isn't as long?
@RoyalSorceress I deleted my posts and updated with an easier to find (for me at least) wishlist!
Also, I was wondering if it is okay for me to use the item images or should I try to condense my post a bit so it isn't as long?
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 368 369