Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MAW! Discussion Time
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 368 369
Greetings! You're all being pinged because according to Make A Wish's rules, users are only allowed one post in the Make A Wish Raffle thread! That single post can be edited and updated as many times as you like. So by your username below, please delete all but one post; or delete all your posts and feel free to post a new wishlist.
Thank you for your time!

Having trouble finding your posts if they've moved pages, or figuring out how to delete them? Please ask for help!

Users with strikes through them have dealt with their posts accordingly.

@Allunar (Deleted all posts, remove from pinglist)
Post 1
Post 2

@AngelOfMetal (Deleted all posts, remove from pinglist)
Post 1
Post 2

@AquaSoars
Post 1
Post 2

@Arupocalypse
Post 1
Post 2

@ascreamingpiano
Post 1
Post 2

@Aureum
Post 1
Post 2

@AuroraDragon
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3

@Caharse
Post 1
Post 2

@Caiin (Deleted all posts, remove from pinglist)
Post 1
Post 2

@DaisyTheDryad
Post 1
Post 2

@GreatLordHades
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3

@GreywarenX
Post 1
Post 2

@guire
Post 1
Post 2

@Harpies
Post 1
Post 2

@HereBeKanna
Post 1
Post 2

@Ilovepits
Post 1
Post 2

@kayliownsyou
Post 1
Post 2

@Killuazoomyck
Post 1
Post 2

@LancelotOfTheSky
Post 1
Post 2

@Marbleway
Post 1
Post 2

@mariberry
Post 1
Post 2

@Natblida
Post 1
Post 2

@OlivarryFlarrow
Post 1
Post 2

@pinkiepastel
Post 1
Post 2

@Saraceaser
Post 1
Post 2

@savannah21
Post 1
Post 2

@seablueheart
Post 1
Post 2

@Serkaralka
Post 1
Post 2

@Shrine
Post 1
Post 2

@Solztize
Post 1
Post 2

@SpectralShadow
Post 1
Post 2

@tokayyoshi
Post 1
Post 2

@Veka (Deleted all posts, remove from pinglist)
Post 1
Post 2

Users will be pm'd in 4-7 days if they do not comply requesting once again with refreshed links to delete all but one post, and that will be final contact made in an effort to clean out the MaW thread!
Greetings! You're all being pinged because according to Make A Wish's rules, users are only allowed one post in the Make A Wish Raffle thread! That single post can be edited and updated as many times as you like. So by your username below, please delete all but one post; or delete all your posts and feel free to post a new wishlist.
Thank you for your time!

Having trouble finding your posts if they've moved pages, or figuring out how to delete them? Please ask for help!

Users with strikes through them have dealt with their posts accordingly.

@Allunar (Deleted all posts, remove from pinglist)
Post 1
Post 2

@AngelOfMetal (Deleted all posts, remove from pinglist)
Post 1
Post 2

@AquaSoars
Post 1
Post 2

@Arupocalypse
Post 1
Post 2

@ascreamingpiano
Post 1
Post 2

@Aureum
Post 1
Post 2

@AuroraDragon
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3

@Caharse
Post 1
Post 2

@Caiin (Deleted all posts, remove from pinglist)
Post 1
Post 2

@DaisyTheDryad
Post 1
Post 2

@GreatLordHades
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3

@GreywarenX
Post 1
Post 2

@guire
Post 1
Post 2

@Harpies
Post 1
Post 2

@HereBeKanna
Post 1
Post 2

@Ilovepits
Post 1
Post 2

@kayliownsyou
Post 1
Post 2

@Killuazoomyck
Post 1
Post 2

@LancelotOfTheSky
Post 1
Post 2

@Marbleway
Post 1
Post 2

@mariberry
Post 1
Post 2

@Natblida
Post 1
Post 2

@OlivarryFlarrow
Post 1
Post 2

@pinkiepastel
Post 1
Post 2

@Saraceaser
Post 1
Post 2

@savannah21
Post 1
Post 2

@seablueheart
Post 1
Post 2

@Serkaralka
Post 1
Post 2

@Shrine
Post 1
Post 2

@Solztize
Post 1
Post 2

@SpectralShadow
Post 1
Post 2

@tokayyoshi
Post 1
Post 2

@Veka (Deleted all posts, remove from pinglist)
Post 1
Post 2

Users will be pm'd in 4-7 days if they do not comply requesting once again with refreshed links to delete all but one post, and that will be final contact made in an effort to clean out the MaW thread!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress I've deleted my posts, thank you for letting me know!
@RoyalSorceress I've deleted my posts, thank you for letting me know!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Tavvy @VoxxVoleur @Necrovatai

Sorry for the pings, folks! Thought to inform you I went through every single page of the Raffle thread, and now have a complete list of ever user who has posted a wishlist! I even found the simple formula to delete duplicates. I'll be deleting the users who are deleting all their WL posts after I pinged them since I noticed some did. This list will be occasionally updated with time so if we must do a massive ping to major edits (ex: to rules, thread being moved, etc) we can do that.

@paintminion

I'll be looking at the doc tomorrow and I'll let you know if I have any further questions! If Tavvy does not want to take ownership of the doc, I'm still totally available to take it. Looks like Tavvy's interested! n_n

I think either Necro or I first needs to ping or pm the previous 'pink tier' status members on the update to see what they think before going live, then after we get most or all to confirm or deny the change in colors, I think it'll be okay to do the massive email send out and a ping to the individuals who use the doc!
I believe Necro will be wanting that full-user pinglist though for a future rule change we're in debates about tho so there's that.

Uhhh... I think that's everything I could answer? I hope this is all okay by you- I know you've been working really hard to help us out, and trust me I thoroughly and completely appreciate your patience and consideration. Your wishlist won't go ignored, I promise~

Edit// I'm going about sending out pms to the former 'pink tier' status members now, will report when they're all sent out!
Edit 2// Messages sent out to these people: TrenchKnife, yukitsukihana, Elbow, DarkNiiinja, SkyyeofEmber, MamaDragonLady, disconcerto, CupcakeCass, Jaypaw, Saddi, FaeLover, ardarious, Bhaskara.
Now, we wait. Bolded names are folks who replied with positive feedback! Underline will be folks who replied I guess with negative feedback? And neither means they haven't replied.
Edit 3// Long day of MaW work OTL
@Tavvy @VoxxVoleur @Necrovatai

Sorry for the pings, folks! Thought to inform you I went through every single page of the Raffle thread, and now have a complete list of ever user who has posted a wishlist! I even found the simple formula to delete duplicates. I'll be deleting the users who are deleting all their WL posts after I pinged them since I noticed some did. This list will be occasionally updated with time so if we must do a massive ping to major edits (ex: to rules, thread being moved, etc) we can do that.

@paintminion

I'll be looking at the doc tomorrow and I'll let you know if I have any further questions! If Tavvy does not want to take ownership of the doc, I'm still totally available to take it. Looks like Tavvy's interested! n_n

I think either Necro or I first needs to ping or pm the previous 'pink tier' status members on the update to see what they think before going live, then after we get most or all to confirm or deny the change in colors, I think it'll be okay to do the massive email send out and a ping to the individuals who use the doc!
I believe Necro will be wanting that full-user pinglist though for a future rule change we're in debates about tho so there's that.

Uhhh... I think that's everything I could answer? I hope this is all okay by you- I know you've been working really hard to help us out, and trust me I thoroughly and completely appreciate your patience and consideration. Your wishlist won't go ignored, I promise~

Edit// I'm going about sending out pms to the former 'pink tier' status members now, will report when they're all sent out!
Edit 2// Messages sent out to these people: TrenchKnife, yukitsukihana, Elbow, DarkNiiinja, SkyyeofEmber, MamaDragonLady, disconcerto, CupcakeCass, Jaypaw, Saddi, FaeLover, ardarious, Bhaskara.
Now, we wait. Bolded names are folks who replied with positive feedback! Underline will be folks who replied I guess with negative feedback? And neither means they haven't replied.
Edit 3// Long day of MaW work OTL
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress
I took careof my old post. Thanks for the ping
@RoyalSorceress
I took careof my old post. Thanks for the ping
@RoyalSorceress @Paintminion

I'd be more than happy to take 'ownership' of the document. I've dealt with adding people to the original document, and it really wasn't that bad at all! I would be happy to deal with sharing and moderation matters on the new one, as well.
I looked up some tutorials regarding google spreadsheets, and I think I understand the majority (I think) of how they function. It's pretty similar to Excel!

Paint, thank you so much for your incredible amount of help. This new spreadsheet will make everyone's lives so much easier :'0
@RoyalSorceress @Paintminion

I'd be more than happy to take 'ownership' of the document. I've dealt with adding people to the original document, and it really wasn't that bad at all! I would be happy to deal with sharing and moderation matters on the new one, as well.
I looked up some tutorials regarding google spreadsheets, and I think I understand the majority (I think) of how they function. It's pretty similar to Excel!

Paint, thank you so much for your incredible amount of help. This new spreadsheet will make everyone's lives so much easier :'0
AXFBrIx.png
@Tavvy

That is what I am after - keeping our fun easier! Just let me know if I can train you on anything. I will go ahead and make you the owner :-) And yep, very very similar to Excel!

@RoyalSorceress

You are a machine today! Cranking out the to do list!

@Tavvy

That is what I am after - keeping our fun easier! Just let me know if I can train you on anything. I will go ahead and make you the owner :-) And yep, very very similar to Excel!

@RoyalSorceress

You are a machine today! Cranking out the to do list!

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Paintminion

Thank you so much! This is like 200x better than the original document :0
@Paintminion

Thank you so much! This is like 200x better than the original document :0
AXFBrIx.png
@RoyalSorceress deleted both of my posts
@RoyalSorceress deleted both of my posts
9oAU.gif
@royalsorceress
deleted my posts
@royalsorceress
deleted my posts
vv my hatchery vv

6bbca26bc3df5d3564da0ed61504fc8d8ecc50de.png
@CyberKyo

You have multiple posts on the Make A Wish Raffle thread, which is against the policy of our thread. Please delete one of your posts when you have the opportunity, thank you.

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3

I would also like to say welcome back, but please remember we don't encourage users to repost or delete + repost frequently. Doing so makes it harder for new wishers to get their wishes granted if older members consistently put their WL up again and again. I try recommending folks wait a minimum of 6 months unless their WL undergoes a major overhaul before even considering delete + repost.

Thanks for your time, and have a great day!
@CyberKyo

You have multiple posts on the Make A Wish Raffle thread, which is against the policy of our thread. Please delete one of your posts when you have the opportunity, thank you.

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3

I would also like to say welcome back, but please remember we don't encourage users to repost or delete + repost frequently. Doing so makes it harder for new wishers to get their wishes granted if older members consistently put their WL up again and again. I try recommending folks wait a minimum of 6 months unless their WL undergoes a major overhaul before even considering delete + repost.

Thanks for your time, and have a great day!
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 368 369