Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MAW! Discussion Time
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369
[quote name="chamilet" date="2024-01-22 12:08:40" ] [quote name="Necrovatai" date="2024-01-22 10:55:30" ] @/ chamilet Apologies, I may have recently deleted it by mistake? Not really sure. I haven't actively been involved with MAW in like 6 years. ^ ^' [/quote] @ Necrovatai Awwww :*( It was working on Friday. No chance of getting it back? I should delete my bookmark? [/quote] @chamilet I may be tired and not looking for the right doc since I haven't tried to pull it up in a long time but I can't seem to find it either. I'd also say it's probably gone since I believe Tavvy created it. Could you pm me the direct link if you still have the bookmarkjust to check?
chamilet wrote on 2024-01-22 12:08:40:
Necrovatai wrote on 2024-01-22 10:55:30:
@/ chamilet

Apologies, I may have recently deleted it by mistake? Not really sure. I haven't actively been involved with MAW in like 6 years. ^ ^'

@ Necrovatai Awwww :*( It was working on Friday.

No chance of getting it back? I should delete my bookmark?
@chamilet

I may be tired and not looking for the right doc since I haven't tried to pull it up in a long time but I can't seem to find it either. I'd also say it's probably gone since I believe Tavvy created it. Could you pm me the direct link if you still have the bookmarkjust to check?
4UUQPPZ.gif
[quote name="VoxxVoleur" date="2024-01-22 18:01:00" ] [quote name="chamilet" date="2024-01-22 12:08:40" ] [quote name="Necrovatai" date="2024-01-22 10:55:30" ] @/ chamilet Apologies, I may have recently deleted it by mistake? Not really sure. I haven't actively been involved with MAW in like 6 years. ^ ^' [/quote] @ Necrovatai Awwww :*( It was working on Friday. No chance of getting it back? I should delete my bookmark? [/quote] @chamilet I may be tired and not looking for the right doc since I haven't tried to pull it up in a long time but I can't seem to find it either. I'd also say it's probably gone since I believe Tavvy created it. Could you pm me the direct link if you still have the bookmarkjust to check? [/quote] @Tavvy @VoxxVoleur It was working as of Friday, so if it was deleted, it was over the weekend. Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FJe4X7ZcGEEMRmUHw885czaDOhPMaq2CEGt_CNWPNrY/edit
VoxxVoleur wrote on 2024-01-22 18:01:00:
chamilet wrote on 2024-01-22 12:08:40:
Necrovatai wrote on 2024-01-22 10:55:30:
@/ chamilet

Apologies, I may have recently deleted it by mistake? Not really sure. I haven't actively been involved with MAW in like 6 years. ^ ^'

@ Necrovatai Awwww :*( It was working on Friday.

No chance of getting it back? I should delete my bookmark?
@chamilet

I may be tired and not looking for the right doc since I haven't tried to pull it up in a long time but I can't seem to find it either. I'd also say it's probably gone since I believe Tavvy created it. Could you pm me the direct link if you still have the bookmarkjust to check?

@Tavvy @VoxxVoleur

It was working as of Friday, so if it was deleted, it was over the weekend. Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FJe4X7ZcGEEMRmUHw885czaDOhPMaq2CEGt_CNWPNrY/edit
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
I am so sorry to bother anyone, but I wanted to ask, how do you bookmark a post(in this instance, my wish post)? I’m on the mobile version of the site, if that means anything!
I am so sorry to bother anyone, but I wanted to ask, how do you bookmark a post(in this instance, my wish post)? I’m on the mobile version of the site, if that means anything!
Timezone ;; FRT +8
@chamilet

That's so sad but it does look like it got deleted somehow. Unfortunately, I'm not the owner and I don't see it in my trash, I can't restore it. Thank you for sharing the link and sorry for the delayed response.
@chamilet

That's so sad but it does look like it got deleted somehow. Unfortunately, I'm not the owner and I don't see it in my trash, I can't restore it. Thank you for sharing the link and sorry for the delayed response.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@SwiftHasOreos

You can copy the link by pressing the little link symbol all the way to the right in the upper right corner of your post.

Then you can pop the link in a new tab and bookmark as you usually would from there
Or pop it in the code below to put it in your profile bio or signature on site for easy access:
Code:
[Url=insert Url here]wishlist[/Url]
@SwiftHasOreos

You can copy the link by pressing the little link symbol all the way to the right in the upper right corner of your post.

Then you can pop the link in a new tab and bookmark as you usually would from there
Or pop it in the code below to put it in your profile bio or signature on site for easy access:
Code:
[Url=insert Url here]wishlist[/Url]
giphy.gif
FR+3
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369