Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Nickelklaus (Raffle Preparation)
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 289 290
@kriski schedule looks perfect to me!
@kriski schedule looks perfect to me!
@kriski

Schedule looks great! I can still host if needed.
@kriski

Schedule looks great! I can still host if needed.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@kriski

Schedule looks good! I can hold dragons on any day. (Assuming those are the drawing days, not the sending out days. I'm not available on the 1st.) I have two whole empty pages of lair space.
@kriski

Schedule looks good! I can hold dragons on any day. (Assuming those are the drawing days, not the sending out days. I'm not available on the 1st.) I have two whole empty pages of lair space.
@kriski The schedule looks good! And I should be available for all the dates listed.

ETA: Art - dragons winners are free to download and host the art themselves, with credit. But the current links provided should be fine, barring places that block certain hosting sites.
@kriski The schedule looks good! And I should be available for all the dates listed.

ETA: Art - dragons winners are free to download and host the art themselves, with credit. But the current links provided should be fine, barring places that block certain hosting sites.
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@kriski

I think that's a fine schedule c:
I'm also still good to host a set as long as they get sent out to winners on a weekend day.
@kriski

I think that's a fine schedule c:
I'm also still good to host a set as long as they get sent out to winners on a weekend day.
20119.png20118.png
@kriski

I'm still up for hosting the deluxe dragons on their day :)

Good to know we're all engines ahead for this!!

Also as one of the coders, when will we be given the graphics to add to our code so we can make them pretty?? My code is done except for them!!
@kriski

I'm still up for hosting the deluxe dragons on their day :)

Good to know we're all engines ahead for this!!

Also as one of the coders, when will we be given the graphics to add to our code so we can make them pretty?? My code is done except for them!!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
Hello all, no ping, because there's not much to report. There is a hold up behind the scenes. Please be patient for a little while longer. Thank you.
Hello all, no ping, because there's not much to report. There is a hold up behind the scenes. Please be patient for a little while longer. Thank you.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
Pinglist was here.

Hello again everybody.

We're not gonna make it to have New Year's as our starting date and I am very sorry about that :-(

I'm still waiting for several things to get done/people to get back to me about the issues that are delaying us. It makes little sense to set new dates until they are resolved, so I won't. I'm really, really sorry.

In the meantime, good luck everybody for the big drawing over at the Advent Calendar!

Pinglist was here.

Hello again everybody.

We're not gonna make it to have New Year's as our starting date and I am very sorry about that :-(

I'm still waiting for several things to get done/people to get back to me about the issues that are delaying us. It makes little sense to set new dates until they are resolved, so I won't. I'm really, really sorry.

In the meantime, good luck everybody for the big drawing over at the Advent Calendar!

48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski Thanks for the update!
@kriski Thanks for the update!
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@kriski You are doing a great job of wrangling this!
@kriski You are doing a great job of wrangling this!
d68awk1.pnggnImhnO.pngHNETOrN.png
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 289 290