Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Nickelklaus (Raffle Preparation)
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 289 290
@kriski I'd rather write for the wildclaw (C1 original). My idea for her was far more fleshed out. I'll get that finished up. I'm glad everything got sorted out! :)
@kriski I'd rather write for the wildclaw (C1 original). My idea for her was far more fleshed out. I'll get that finished up. I'm glad everything got sorted out! :)
@Rhabdo Sure, I can sell him to you.

@Breshcandra Were you admiring the pearlcatcher theoretically, or are you interested in her?

@Kriski Now that the lore writers have weighed in, I'll set up CRs to send the two original Earth reps to you.
@Rhabdo Sure, I can sell him to you.

@Breshcandra Were you admiring the pearlcatcher theoretically, or are you interested in her?

@Kriski Now that the lore writers have weighed in, I'll set up CRs to send the two original Earth reps to you.
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
@WyldDandelyon

I was just admiring the pearlcatcher. =) I don't really need or want her. She is just sooo Shiny.
@WyldDandelyon

I was just admiring the pearlcatcher. =) I don't really need or want her. She is just sooo Shiny.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra Well, we don't really _need_ any pixel dragons, but I do understand.

I will not be keeping her, those just aren't my colors. So if anybody else is interested, please speak up.

:-)
@Breshcandra Well, we don't really _need_ any pixel dragons, but I do understand.

I will not be keeping her, those just aren't my colors. So if anybody else is interested, please speak up.

:-)
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
@WyldDandelyon I'd be happy to take her. I kinda got attached as I was writing for her, aha. xD
@WyldDandelyon I'd be happy to take her. I kinda got attached as I was writing for her, aha. xD
Good evening everybody, I now have access to all but 5 project dragons, 4 I expect later tonight and one is still in training (will be sent to me after he's done). Thank you all and apologies again that I did not think about this in time to catch all of you BEFORE your holiday travelling.

I have the first two raffle sets in my lair already and expect to put their bio codes in tomorrow.

How about the following raffle schedule:

01/01 - 11 Deities

01/02 - 16 Ice Reps

01/03 - 16 Shadow Reps

01/04 - 16 Wind Reps

01/05 - 16 Water Reps

01/06 - 16 Nature Reps

01/07 - 16 Light Reps

01/08 - 16 Lightning Reps

01/09 - 16 Fire Reps

01/10 - 16 Arcane Reps

01/11 - 16 Plague Reps

01/12 - 16 Earth Reps

01/13 - 22 Deluxe Reps, 10x2 Holiday Dergs, 3 Back-Ups, 3 Lv. 25 G1s = 3x16 = 48

This would give everybody a couple more days to, you know, wind down and enjoy the spirit of the season before we make our mad 13-day-dash for the finish line.

This is a suggestion, so please don't volunteer to hold a raffle set yet. I want to hear from you first if you find this a realistic new schedule.

And since I have everybody's attention, artist, what is your policy/preference regarding image hosting? We will ask all winners to upload the art that comes with their dragons to their own hosting service. Should we also collect all TN art in a single album/gallery and insert the images into the bios from that central collection? Or should we insert the images from the uploads you originally provided for each piece?

That's it from me for now. I'll be around for a couple more hours. Or I'll catch up in the morning. Thanks.

Good evening everybody, I now have access to all but 5 project dragons, 4 I expect later tonight and one is still in training (will be sent to me after he's done). Thank you all and apologies again that I did not think about this in time to catch all of you BEFORE your holiday travelling.

I have the first two raffle sets in my lair already and expect to put their bio codes in tomorrow.

How about the following raffle schedule:

01/01 - 11 Deities

01/02 - 16 Ice Reps

01/03 - 16 Shadow Reps

01/04 - 16 Wind Reps

01/05 - 16 Water Reps

01/06 - 16 Nature Reps

01/07 - 16 Light Reps

01/08 - 16 Lightning Reps

01/09 - 16 Fire Reps

01/10 - 16 Arcane Reps

01/11 - 16 Plague Reps

01/12 - 16 Earth Reps

01/13 - 22 Deluxe Reps, 10x2 Holiday Dergs, 3 Back-Ups, 3 Lv. 25 G1s = 3x16 = 48

This would give everybody a couple more days to, you know, wind down and enjoy the spirit of the season before we make our mad 13-day-dash for the finish line.

This is a suggestion, so please don't volunteer to hold a raffle set yet. I want to hear from you first if you find this a realistic new schedule.

And since I have everybody's attention, artist, what is your policy/preference regarding image hosting? We will ask all winners to upload the art that comes with their dragons to their own hosting service. Should we also collect all TN art in a single album/gallery and insert the images into the bios from that central collection? Or should we insert the images from the uploads you originally provided for each piece?

That's it from me for now. I'll be around for a couple more hours. Or I'll catch up in the morning. Thanks.

48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski

This schedule looks okay to me, although I won't be able to hold Arcane set now. But I can hold any set before 9th of January (then exam hell session starts).
@kriski

This schedule looks okay to me, although I won't be able to hold Arcane set now. But I can hold any set before 9th of January (then exam hell session starts).
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Please don't send me travellers outside the travelling game thread.
@KaiMalut - understood. I figured availability would change, so I erased the earlier volunteer roster. Thanks.
@KaiMalut - understood. I figured availability would change, so I erased the earlier volunteer roster. Thanks.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski that schedule seems good. It will lengthen the holiday season a bit but thats not a bad thing.

As an artist I would prefer NOT to have the art everywhere. If the new owner wants to save the art somewhere else thats okay, but I dont really think another 3rd place that has all the art is needed. Just use the links provided. If the new owner loses the art they can always contact the original artist (as I am guessing the author will be linked to in the dragons bio).
@kriski that schedule seems good. It will lengthen the holiday season a bit but thats not a bad thing.

As an artist I would prefer NOT to have the art everywhere. If the new owner wants to save the art somewhere else thats okay, but I dont really think another 3rd place that has all the art is needed. Just use the links provided. If the new owner loses the art they can always contact the original artist (as I am guessing the author will be linked to in the dragons bio).
rnytdP6.png
@WyldDandelyon @kriski

Not sure which of you have the Snapper now and I should have said it earlier (sorry!). I have named him Veles in his lore, if whoever can name him would like to do the honors. (For the curious, Veles is an Earth god from the Slavic tradition who is sometimes represented as a dragon.)
@WyldDandelyon @kriski

Not sure which of you have the Snapper now and I should have said it earlier (sorry!). I have named him Veles in his lore, if whoever can name him would like to do the honors. (For the curious, Veles is an Earth god from the Slavic tradition who is sometimes represented as a dragon.)
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 289 290