Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Nickelklaus (Raffle Preparation)
1 2 ... 273 274 275 276 277 ... 289 290
@kriski

How's it going? Need any help?
@kriski

How's it going? Need any help?
@Rhabdo - thank you for asking and offering. I would have liked to have posted the news by now, but the storm that cost lives across half of Europe was also raginf through my head again, with debilitating migraines all week. I'm almost caught up on housekeeping chores, so I'm planning on making an update tomorrow. I'm sorry this is taking so long.
@Rhabdo - thank you for asking and offering. I would have liked to have posted the news by now, but the storm that cost lives across half of Europe was also raginf through my head again, with debilitating migraines all week. I'm almost caught up on housekeeping chores, so I'm planning on making an update tomorrow. I'm sorry this is taking so long.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@keiski

Be safe & feel better! The pixels will wait. My offer to help anyway I can will stay open until/in case it is needed.
@keiski

Be safe & feel better! The pixels will wait. My offer to help anyway I can will stay open until/in case it is needed.
Okay, I have updated Project Dergwalk to include the last two Advent Calendar dragon raffle sets. I also included the Earth Reps and miscellaneous odds and ends. I changed the headlines to non-specific counts (Day 1 instead of a specific date). Bed now, will post new schedule tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience.
Okay, I have updated Project Dergwalk to include the last two Advent Calendar dragon raffle sets. I also included the Earth Reps and miscellaneous odds and ends. I changed the headlines to non-specific counts (Day 1 instead of a specific date). Bed now, will post new schedule tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience.
Pinglist was here. Hello everybody, and Happy belated New Year! Team Nickelklaus has been a long and sometimes chaotic journey, thank you for sharing it with me. I say we embrace the fact that we were struggling, especially on the last stretch. So without further ado I give you: [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4687/38647879115_0b0549dffb_o.png[/img] Please give a big and heartfelt applause to @Valikor, without whose contribution there might not be Arcane and onward Reps. Please also give a big and heartfelt applause to @CelestialBlue, without whose intervention there definitely would not be any bio code to speak of, which would make the art and lore look much less spectacular. I was prepared to cut my/our losses back in autumn. The two of you picked up my slack. Thank you. [size=4][b]New Raffle Schedule: [color=red]See the following pages for updates.[/color][/b][/size] [s][b]01/13-14 (Sat/Sun):[/b] Deities + Ice Reps (Not one set each day but both sets merged into one and open for two days so more people can enter and have weekend activities.) [color=green][b]Seonais (Deities) & tulmultuous (Ice)[/b] (11 and 16 dragons), sending them out on Monday (01/15).[/color] [b]01/15 (Mon):[/b] Shadow + Wind Reps (Both sets merged into one.) [color=green][b]Rhabdo (Shadow) & basicblack1986 (Wind)[/b] (16 and 16 dragons), sending them out on Tuesday (01/16).[/color] [b]01/16 (Tue):[/b] Water + Nature Reps (Both sets merged into one.) [color=red][b]Two volunteers needed[/b] (16 and 16 dragons), sending them out on Wednesday (01/17).[/color] [b]01/17 (Wed):[/b] Light + Lightning Reps (Both sets merged into one.) [color=red][b]Two volunteers needed[/b] (16 and 16 dragons), sending them out on Thursday (01/18).[/color] [b]01/18 (Thu):[/b] Fire + Arcane Reps (Both sets merged into one.) [color=green][b]luckygrace99 (Fire)[/color] [color=red][b]& one more volunteer needed[/b] (16 and 16 dragons), sending them out on Friday (01/19).[/color] [b]01/19 (Fri):[/b] Plague + Earth Reps (Both sets merged into one.) [color=red][b]Two volunteers needed[/b] (16 and 16 dragons), sending them out on Saturday (01/20).[/color] [b]01/20-21 (Sat/Sun):[/b] Deluxe Reps, Holiday and Misc. Dragons (Again open for two days so more people can enter and have weekend activities.) [color=green][b]FeDog (Ice-Fire Deluxe)[/color] [color=red][b]& two more volunteers needed[/b] (16, 16 and 17 dragons), sending them out on Monday (01/22).[/color][/s] Unfortunately, it's past midnight for me and I have to sign off if I want to be of any use tomorrow. So, when volunteering for a day, please highlight your claim and also look through the posts after this one and before yours to check what's already taken. I know this is not ideal but I wanted to get this out while it's still Saturday for most of us. Have a nice day everybody.
Pinglist was here.

Hello everybody, and Happy belated New Year!

Team Nickelklaus has been a long and sometimes chaotic journey, thank you for sharing it with me.

I say we embrace the fact that we were struggling, especially on the last stretch. So without further ado I give you:

38647879115_0b0549dffb_o.png

Please give a big and heartfelt applause to @Valikor, without whose contribution there might not be Arcane and onward Reps.

Please also give a big and heartfelt applause to @CelestialBlue, without whose intervention there definitely would not be any bio code to speak of, which would make the art and lore look much less spectacular.

I was prepared to cut my/our losses back in autumn. The two of you picked up my slack. Thank you.

New Raffle Schedule:

See the following pages for updates.

01/13-14 (Sat/Sun): Deities + Ice Reps (Not one set each day but both sets merged into one and open for two days so more people can enter and have weekend activities.)
Seonais (Deities) & tulmultuous (Ice) (11 and 16 dragons), sending them out on Monday (01/15).

01/15 (Mon): Shadow + Wind Reps (Both sets merged into one.)
Rhabdo (Shadow) & basicblack1986 (Wind) (16 and 16 dragons), sending them out on Tuesday (01/16).

01/16 (Tue): Water + Nature Reps (Both sets merged into one.)
Two volunteers needed (16 and 16 dragons), sending them out on Wednesday (01/17).

01/17 (Wed): Light + Lightning Reps (Both sets merged into one.)
Two volunteers needed (16 and 16 dragons), sending them out on Thursday (01/18).

01/18 (Thu): Fire + Arcane Reps (Both sets merged into one.)
luckygrace99 (Fire) & one more volunteer needed (16 and 16 dragons), sending them out on Friday (01/19).

01/19 (Fri): Plague + Earth Reps (Both sets merged into one.)
Two volunteers needed (16 and 16 dragons), sending them out on Saturday (01/20).

01/20-21 (Sat/Sun): Deluxe Reps, Holiday and Misc. Dragons (Again open for two days so more people can enter and have weekend activities.)
FeDog (Ice-Fire Deluxe) & two more volunteers needed (16, 16 and 17 dragons), sending them out on Monday (01/22).

Unfortunately, it's past midnight for me and I have to sign off if I want to be of any use tomorrow. So, when volunteering for a day, please highlight your claim and also look through the posts after this one and before yours to check what's already taken. I know this is not ideal but I wanted to get this out while it's still Saturday for most of us. Have a nice day everybody.
@kriski

I can hold sets of dragons for any of the days listed, and if necessary, hold all the dragons that need to be sent out for a particular day.
@kriski

I can hold sets of dragons for any of the days listed, and if necessary, hold all the dragons that need to be sent out for a particular day.
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@kriski

I was glad to help <3
Unfortunately, I won't be able to hold a set of reps with the new timeline, but I'll be happily watching the raffle go on c:
@kriski

I was glad to help <3
Unfortunately, I won't be able to hold a set of reps with the new timeline, but I'll be happily watching the raffle go on c:
20119.png20118.png
@kriski I can take any day, so please feel free to stick me where you need me.

If you need an extra set of lair spaces also, I can provide that as well.
@kriski I can take any day, so please feel free to stick me where you need me.

If you need an extra set of lair spaces also, I can provide that as well.
@kriski I can hold any of the sets, but ideally the 01/18 or the 01/19!
@kriski I can hold any of the sets, but ideally the 01/18 or the 01/19!
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@kriski

I can hold sets any of the listed days. No planned pushes = no restrictions or preferences for me! If you are short volunteers, I can do more than one day or more than one set.
@kriski

I can hold sets any of the listed days. No planned pushes = no restrictions or preferences for me! If you are short volunteers, I can do more than one day or more than one set.
1 2 ... 273 274 275 276 277 ... 289 290