Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88
What about Swipp Swap guys? Just realized I'm killing so many mobs/day I was able to get 4 chests just now in swap, 2k per chest + drops but its not that much I'm getting 2 - 4 extra chests per day with this method
What about Swipp Swap guys? Just realized I'm killing so many mobs/day I was able to get 4 chests just now in swap, 2k per chest + drops but its not that much I'm getting 2 - 4 extra chests per day with this method
wind_by_estra_chan-d8vzjl6.png

NoodleDad forever /o/
@ErisLordFreedom from what I know those are old recepies. The post says that you're able to unlock them when you are on 2nd and then 3rd level.
@ErisLordFreedom from what I know those are old recepies. The post says that you're able to unlock them when you are on 2nd and then 3rd level.
Also I need to get all the forum vistas. They all look so great.
Also I need to get all the forum vistas. They all look so great.
[quote name="Fletchling" date=2017-12-21 12:47:25] I was in the coli for an hour and a half and only got 7 chests. Yikes. [/quote] That's actually not too bad; I did something similar for an hour but only end up with either one chest or nothing at all.
Fletchling wrote on 2017-12-21:
I was in the coli for an hour and a half and only got 7 chests. Yikes.

That's actually not too bad; I did something similar for an hour but only end up with either one chest or nothing at all.
shadowshieldl.png StRQpZw.png shadowshieldr.png
For anyone who was here for the first NotN, remember that we used to get buried in chests and they always dropped buttrocks and nothing useful. Now they'll always drop something useful, but are purposefully rare. Almost half of my loot from them this year has been nocturne eggs, which are about 130k on the auction house.

@ArnoraSterkinsen
@Fletchling
Also, some areas in the Coli are horrible for grinding for them, due to battles per hour or other things. The best areas will get you about 12 an hour, excluding Swipp and Baldwin.
(Best areas are Woodland, Scorched, Sandswept, and Waterway. The Mire is the worst, and perfectly stated you'll only get about 4 an hour. But there's posts with the stats in them if you want more details. I google them every year, but we also have forum searching now)
For anyone who was here for the first NotN, remember that we used to get buried in chests and they always dropped buttrocks and nothing useful. Now they'll always drop something useful, but are purposefully rare. Almost half of my loot from them this year has been nocturne eggs, which are about 130k on the auction house.

@ArnoraSterkinsen
@Fletchling
Also, some areas in the Coli are horrible for grinding for them, due to battles per hour or other things. The best areas will get you about 12 an hour, excluding Swipp and Baldwin.
(Best areas are Woodland, Scorched, Sandswept, and Waterway. The Mire is the worst, and perfectly stated you'll only get about 4 an hour. But there's posts with the stats in them if you want more details. I google them every year, but we also have forum searching now)
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@Undel
I am SO excited for the buttrocks vista you have no idea how happy it has made me
@Undel
I am SO excited for the buttrocks vista you have no idea how happy it has made me
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
I swear yesterday I opened like... 30 chests. Today I've had like 5. Bleh.
I swear yesterday I opened like... 30 chests. Today I've had like 5. Bleh.
K6TNbNL.pngeIe2Cpu.png45AGycp.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png
I bought tons of strange chests' using 300+ gems but I never got a egg. I'm so unlucky lol
I bought tons of strange chests' using 300+ gems but I never got a egg. I'm so unlucky lol
Sinfoniaz//Christina
I got 3 eggs through 30 chests, is that a fair rate? I know they're really rare lol but that seems a little rediculous! I waited 4 days for an egg once!
I got 3 eggs through 30 chests, is that a fair rate? I know they're really rare lol but that seems a little rediculous! I waited 4 days for an egg once!
[quote name="Gathouria" date=2017-12-21 13:35:23] For anyone who was here for the first NotN, remember that we used to get buried in chests and they always dropped buttrocks and nothing useful. Now they'll always drop something useful, but are purposefully rare. Almost half of my loot from them this year has been nocturne eggs, which are about 130k on the auction house. [/quote] @Gathouria The problem is, the drop rate is unbalanced as hell one way or another and the situation regarding "useful content'" also has changed. Now we are getting little to no chests at all from gathering and coligrinding(I only got 5 chests from both combined today. [b]FIVE[/b].) and NotN stuff never retires, which means we are trying to pick the new items from a huge pile of repeated content from previous years. Like most I'm not really interested on the previous NotN apparel or familiars, so those drops are virtually useless... and guess what I've been getting from the few chests I do manage to find?? With the exception of ONE egg, I have YET to get a single item from this year and that's beyond frustrating. Consequently, we are back to that same issue from the [i]second[/i] NotN: chest drop rate way too low and a huge amount of content to collect when we only get ONE item per chest. Combine that with the fact most of that content isn't really valuable or desired anymore and we have the first NotN problem back as well. God it baffles me how badly the FR staff fails at executing this damn event every.single.year. ¬¬
Gathouria wrote on 2017-12-21:
@Gathouria
The problem is, the drop rate is unbalanced as hell one way or another and the situation regarding "useful content'" also has changed. Now we are getting little to no chests at all from gathering and coligrinding(I only got 5 chests from both combined today. FIVE.) and NotN stuff never retires, which means we are trying to pick the new items from a huge pile of repeated content from previous years. Like most I'm not really interested on the previous NotN apparel or familiars, so those drops are virtually useless... and guess what I've been getting from the few chests I do manage to find?? With the exception of ONE egg, I have YET to get a single item from this year and that's beyond frustrating.

Consequently, we are back to that same issue from the second NotN: chest drop rate way too low and a huge amount of content to collect when we only get ONE item per chest. Combine that with the fact most of that content isn't really valuable or desired anymore and we have the first NotN problem back as well.

God it baffles me how badly the FR staff fails at executing this damn event every.single.year. ¬¬
ssjS89N.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88