Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 87 88
[quote name="Penemuel" date=2017-12-17 06:52:40] [quote name="Natakiro" date=2017-12-17 06:31:09] You know what's just great? Getting only 2 Strange Chests from those 30 gathering turns. Sure sucks to be those people that can't do the coliseum to get items :( I was really hoping that would be fixed this year, even just a little. Again this year, I have to grind extra hard for my one sis who can't do the coli on her mobile. :/ [/quote] I got zero, so there you go. Try trading and/or Baldwin - there's less randomness there. [/quote]I myself don't have problems getting chests, since I can do the coli just fine. I was more so lamenting the fact that those who [i]can't [/i]are gonna have a lot harder of a time, since Swipp needs items that only come from the coliseum, still. BBB is an option, though, if you have the right materials on hand. It would just have been nice to get a little increase in the chance of getting chests from gathering for those that unfortunately can't use the coliseum for one reason or another. My sis and her husband only play it on their phone and the coliseum doesn't work on it.
Penemuel wrote on 2017-12-17:
Natakiro wrote on 2017-12-17:
You know what's just great? Getting only 2 Strange Chests from those 30 gathering turns. Sure sucks to be those people that can't do the coliseum to get items :( I was really hoping that would be fixed this year, even just a little. Again this year, I have to grind extra hard for my one sis who can't do the coli on her mobile. :/

I got zero, so there you go. Try trading and/or Baldwin - there's less randomness there.
I myself don't have problems getting chests, since I can do the coli just fine. I was more so lamenting the fact that those who can't are gonna have a lot harder of a time, since Swipp needs items that only come from the coliseum, still. BBB is an option, though, if you have the right materials on hand. It would just have been nice to get a little increase in the chance of getting chests from gathering for those that unfortunately can't use the coliseum for one reason or another. My sis and her husband only play it on their phone and the coliseum doesn't work on it.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
I got the new gene but it doesn't look good on any of my dragons :(
I got the new gene but it doesn't look good on any of my dragons :(
[img]https://s17.postimg.org/wf1nqn9rj/0011.png[/img] Yay I guess?
0011.png

Yay I guess?
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
Anyone know where the first of those Serthis statue familiars is (aka which venue)? I found the Serthis Support but haven't run into the other one yet - is it somewhere else or am I just unlucky? xD
Anyone know where the first of those Serthis statue familiars is (aka which venue)? I found the Serthis Support but haven't run into the other one yet - is it somewhere else or am I just unlucky? xD
Got lucky with chest drops,... but not a single gene ;~; I neeeeed it!
Got lucky with chest drops,... but not a single gene ;~; I neeeeed it!
UbPWMlG.png
KSJBx1A.png
{ rhaalia
jennifer
+3 FR time
she/her
ixxPxy2.pngvd0rEYc.pngbg6CqA2.png
ice flight }
hatchery

wish rising
tumblr
Y E S
Y E S
I've already gotten a smirch gene!
I've already gotten a smirch gene!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
Woo hoo!! NOTN is here!
Woo hoo!! NOTN is here!
CLVpsxr.gif
@Undel

Pardon me, but shouldn't that be January 2, 2018?

:O ^^;
@Undel

Pardon me, but shouldn't that be January 2, 2018?

:O ^^;
Aaaaaaa new gene!!! Stoked for NoTN. I finally can brew something useful!!!
Aaaaaaa new gene!!! Stoked for NoTN. I finally can brew something useful!!!
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 87 88