Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 87 88
The gene is going to allow me to make a dragon in honor of Shadowmama! I am very happy with it!
The gene is going to allow me to make a dragon in honor of Shadowmama! I am very happy with it!
Ojnp2Ft.pnggoo_mama_goo_pixel_by_dovalore-dbigq60.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo5_250.png4fxtl3.png
Yayy, so excited for this! :)

Edit: Already got the new gene from my second chest :D
Yayy, so excited for this! :)

Edit: Already got the new gene from my second chest :D
mqdefault.jpg
Oh my!!!
Oh my!!!
It's the most
wonderful tiiiiime
of the year
It's the most
wonderful tiiiiime
of the year
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
So excited!
So excited!
Waystone1.gif
OMG ! That's so awesome ! It's my first night of the nocturne so I'm super exited !

Plus, I already found 3 chests with a Jolly Jester's Wing Cover, a Ravenous Cauldron and a Smirch gene scroll !!! :D
I'm so lucky today !
OMG ! That's so awesome ! It's my first night of the nocturne so I'm super exited !

Plus, I already found 3 chests with a Jolly Jester's Wing Cover, a Ravenous Cauldron and a Smirch gene scroll !!! :D
I'm so lucky today !
CiUvjOH.png
LittleDuskrat
She/Her
French
+9 FR time
RLYhOb5.png
@Undel

I thought you guys said that the witch/sorcerer/whatever apparel was going to cycle out this year?
@Undel

I thought you guys said that the witch/sorcerer/whatever apparel was going to cycle out this year?
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
I got 3 familiars and one vista.

WHY DOES FR HATE ME
I got 3 familiars and one vista.

WHY DOES FR HATE ME
yG5Za.gifaoDBF.gifnHS95.gifV57OW.gif
46 PAGES IN A FEW HOURS?

Also yay!
46 PAGES IN A FEW HOURS?

Also yay!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Okay so 14 new familiars to obtain. Some vistas to try for and apparel to wait on.

OMG!!! A gene can drop!?! Are you kidding me!?! Saved the best for last I suppose. xD
Okay so 14 new familiars to obtain. Some vistas to try for and apparel to wait on.

OMG!!! A gene can drop!?! Are you kidding me!?! Saved the best for last I suppose. xD
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 87 88