Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 87 88
Love the new Jester apparel. Not liking much else other than the new familiars. The tert looks bad to be honest.
Love the new Jester apparel. Not liking much else other than the new familiars. The tert looks bad to be honest.
91741235.png77876607.png
I joined FR last year during the welcome week before NoN, I honestly had no idea what was going on, but this brings back so many memories!! I can finally complete Amethyst's ghost flame set!
I joined FR last year during the welcome week before NoN, I honestly had no idea what was going on, but this brings back so many memories!! I can finally complete Amethyst's ghost flame set!
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
This is my first NotN and I couldn't have been more excited---or at least I thought! A bunch of new familiars, new apparel, and a new gene?? I'm so thrilled!
This is my first NotN and I couldn't have been more excited---or at least I thought! A bunch of new familiars, new apparel, and a new gene?? I'm so thrilled!
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
not a fan of the low chest drops in the coli, but loving the new stuff...
not a fan of the low chest drops in the coli, but loving the new stuff...
njkZvZC.png
Yay NotN let’s go! And the new gene looks interesting as well :) but mostly OMG BOOK VISTA!!! Seriously, great work as usual, y’all.
Yay NotN let’s go! And the new gene looks interesting as well :) but mostly OMG BOOK VISTA!!! Seriously, great work as usual, y’all.
wq9PoXA.png
@Undel

This made me laugh a lot, but I think that for consistency I should point out that there MIGHT be a slight mistake (or two) in the Deadpan Jester's Gloves description...
@Undel

This made me laugh a lot, but I think that for consistency I should point out that there MIGHT be a slight mistake (or two) in the Deadpan Jester's Gloves description...
I need all of these familiars I need all of these vistas I need ALL OF THIS APPAREL
I need all of these familiars I need all of these vistas I need ALL OF THIS APPAREL
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
AHHH THE NEW GENE LOOKS AWESOME

AND THAT HECKING ANIMATED STATUE VISTA, I WILL GET IT IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO
AHHH THE NEW GENE LOOKS AWESOME

AND THAT HECKING ANIMATED STATUE VISTA, I WILL GET IT IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
WAIT THERES A GENE TOOO WHAT
WAIT THERES A GENE TOOO WHAT
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
Oh my gosh, this is so awesome!
Oh my gosh, this is so awesome!
Certified Trash Gremlin | FR +9 | Wishlist

All permanent dragons are in the hibernal den
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 87 88