Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 390 391
@JustALotCrazy

And I am the slowest lol Cuddleh pretty well said what I'd say, I'm game to help but would have to do pairs individually for space reasons : o ( Pinging her was probably best just so you could get a quick answer while us slowpokes were away from our dragons XD )
@JustALotCrazy

And I am the slowest lol Cuddleh pretty well said what I'd say, I'm game to help but would have to do pairs individually for space reasons : o ( Pinging her was probably best just so you could get a quick answer while us slowpokes were away from our dragons XD )

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
@Shaynalie @Instrumental

Don't worry about the delay, I'd rather set up crossroads while on a computer (which I don't have access to freely atm) so I can sit down and focus in case I goof anything up like sending the wrong pairs to the wrong people, so there's no rush :)
If you want I can hold onto some of your dragons so you guys have the room. I'm currently inactive so I have about 15 free slots. Let me know and thanks ^_^
@Shaynalie @Instrumental

Don't worry about the delay, I'd rather set up crossroads while on a computer (which I don't have access to freely atm) so I can sit down and focus in case I goof anything up like sending the wrong pairs to the wrong people, so there's no rush :)
If you want I can hold onto some of your dragons so you guys have the room. I'm currently inactive so I have about 15 free slots. Let me know and thanks ^_^
5VXLt3V.giftumblr_nogln8njMy1r6570qo1_400.gif
@JustALittleSane

Oh I understand that! CRs on mobile are always an adventure aha I know I'm a little nervous about sending my dragons anywhere just from horror stories I've heard and it's usually pretty easy for us to get the space amongst ourselves to clear enough space for a nest or two at a time (figuring Instrumental has one and I have one).
@JustALittleSane

Oh I understand that! CRs on mobile are always an adventure aha I know I'm a little nervous about sending my dragons anywhere just from horror stories I've heard and it's usually pretty easy for us to get the space amongst ourselves to clear enough space for a nest or two at a time (figuring Instrumental has one and I have one).

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
@Shaynalie

The horror story I was trying to avoid was having hatchings that wouldn't be able to breed with the other sets of hatchlings (happened before set me back a month lol)
It would be 6 total - 4 for you so let me know if I need to hold anything
@Shaynalie

The horror story I was trying to avoid was having hatchings that wouldn't be able to breed with the other sets of hatchlings (happened before set me back a month lol)
It would be 6 total - 4 for you so let me know if I need to hold anything
@JustALittleSane

Hi! I came in here to bump and saw your message, thought I would ask for clarification: when you say 6 total/4 for Shay, do you mean 6 total dragons/4 total for her or that you're going to need to borrow four total nests from her over the next couple weeks? I looked at who has space and who I'm planning to exalt, and it looks like Instrumental actually has two spaces open and a nest right now that you could use without a problem :D

As for Shay, her nests are currently full; I was planning to have her hatch a nest later today and I'm going to hatch one as well, to get Instrumental's Raspberry Bees on since they're bred with pink eyes. That means she'll have a nest open and we can probably move enough dragons on and out to get space to put a pair on out there with her. We kind of had a scary experience with someone holding our dragons previously, so we don't send them out to anyone other than us four and my parents anymore heh
@JustALittleSane

Hi! I came in here to bump and saw your message, thought I would ask for clarification: when you say 6 total/4 for Shay, do you mean 6 total dragons/4 total for her or that you're going to need to borrow four total nests from her over the next couple weeks? I looked at who has space and who I'm planning to exalt, and it looks like Instrumental actually has two spaces open and a nest right now that you could use without a problem :D

As for Shay, her nests are currently full; I was planning to have her hatch a nest later today and I'm going to hatch one as well, to get Instrumental's Raspberry Bees on since they're bred with pink eyes. That means she'll have a nest open and we can probably move enough dragons on and out to get space to put a pair on out there with her. We kind of had a scary experience with someone holding our dragons previously, so we don't send them out to anyone other than us four and my parents anymore heh
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh Hello! May I please purchase #37348685? So handsome! I'm new to FR and would like to take advantage of your awesome discount, too, please!
@Cuddleh Hello! May I please purchase #37348685? So handsome! I'm new to FR and would like to take advantage of your awesome discount, too, please!
qd7QmLu.png

the shatterglass sanctum
they/them | 28

dragons for sale || lorebook
@Cuddleh

Sorry for the confusion - to clarify it would be 6 dragons total: 4 of which dragons for Shay to nest (2 pairs/nests), 2 of which dragons for Instrumental (1 pair/nest).
P.S. I know you said about not sending dragons out but if you ever need an extra Arcane nest for whatever reason let me know :)
@Cuddleh

Sorry for the confusion - to clarify it would be 6 dragons total: 4 of which dragons for Shay to nest (2 pairs/nests), 2 of which dragons for Instrumental (1 pair/nest).
P.S. I know you said about not sending dragons out but if you ever need an extra Arcane nest for whatever reason let me know :)
@Withypol

Hello, fellow Magelet! : D You most certainly may pick up that little boy, and he would be just 25kt for you :) I'll have Shaynalie send him your way, since he's her little boy. (I also love your signature, is it cool with you if I'm the one that does the "woooooooo" big eyes and creepy finger wiggle part? You any good with a trumpet?)

@JustALittleSane

Ahh okay! Sorry about that, I just wasn't entirely sure x3 Thank you for the offer! Different question, since it came to mind: were you wanting these all bred and hatched at the same time?
@Withypol

Hello, fellow Magelet! : D You most certainly may pick up that little boy, and he would be just 25kt for you :) I'll have Shaynalie send him your way, since he's her little boy. (I also love your signature, is it cool with you if I'm the one that does the "woooooooo" big eyes and creepy finger wiggle part? You any good with a trumpet?)

@JustALittleSane

Ahh okay! Sorry about that, I just wasn't entirely sure x3 Thank you for the offer! Different question, since it came to mind: were you wanting these all bred and hatched at the same time?
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@lizzznewww @kitkatpaddywak @RagingStorm @jesterrr @Keri @RaiikanVonSkoll @ForeverEnchanted @phatcat @Valeguard @DaDragon @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @SoullessARMY @CosmicFalcon @Dursky @TigerDragon1001 @Kiradog234 @lilastar @adrienne1614 @Darkmoonbreeder @saltyscone @endlessangels @DoctorCharhart @RustedCoyote @Fireshadow @atrolock @Rhydian @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Mintiani @Lightningbender @yukitsukihana @SilverOwl125 @FoggyDownpour @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @April042

Ahoy, general pinglist! My post is updated with new dragons up for sale. As always, haggling is okay!

@Offling
@LadyWinterfell

With doubles and imperials featured in my area for each of you, respectively!
@lizzznewww @kitkatpaddywak @RagingStorm @jesterrr @Keri @RaiikanVonSkoll @ForeverEnchanted @phatcat @Valeguard @DaDragon @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @SoullessARMY @CosmicFalcon @Dursky @TigerDragon1001 @Kiradog234 @lilastar @adrienne1614 @Darkmoonbreeder @saltyscone @endlessangels @DoctorCharhart @RustedCoyote @Fireshadow @atrolock @Rhydian @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Mintiani @Lightningbender @yukitsukihana @SilverOwl125 @FoggyDownpour @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @April042

Ahoy, general pinglist! My post is updated with new dragons up for sale. As always, haggling is okay!

@Offling
@LadyWinterfell

With doubles and imperials featured in my area for each of you, respectively!
@chuuyas hey i'd like to purchase this fella, if he is still available. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374217/37421615_350.png[/img]
@chuuyas hey i'd like to purchase this fella, if he is still available.
37421615_350.png
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 390 391