Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >>> Possum's Graphics - Lair Maps!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Lair maps have been added!
Lair maps have been added!
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@possum

Ooo I would definitely like a lair map and that extra geographical lore!
(Hopefully I do this right)

5y8h4.jpg
Where the red circle is where my lair is (the whole creator in the ground and just touching that lava pool/lavafall). My clan also owns the closest westernly mountain to the creator. In the middle eastern wall of the creator there's a hospital. To the north western side of the creator is a small harpy refugee clan and to the north earstern side there's a small flamescale seriths clan. My main clan itself is just at the base of the lava pool. The very centre of the creator was one a war zone for a harpy vs dragon fright.

Sorry if I done anything wrong! Please tell me whenever and its price!
@possum

Ooo I would definitely like a lair map and that extra geographical lore!
(Hopefully I do this right)

5y8h4.jpg
Where the red circle is where my lair is (the whole creator in the ground and just touching that lava pool/lavafall). My clan also owns the closest westernly mountain to the creator. In the middle eastern wall of the creator there's a hospital. To the north western side of the creator is a small harpy refugee clan and to the north earstern side there's a small flamescale seriths clan. My main clan itself is just at the base of the lava pool. The very centre of the creator was one a war zone for a harpy vs dragon fright.

Sorry if I done anything wrong! Please tell me whenever and its price!
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@BoltNinja75, wonderful! Thank you so much for the in-depth description! I took some liberties with your progen's lore, so please stop me if that isn't want you wanted! EDIT: The price is 30kt if you're happy with the map and write-up! [size=6][b]Granith's Charge[/b][/size] [size=5][i]The Ashfall Waste - Molten Scar[/i][/size] Near the eastern border of the Ashfall Waste, a deep crater homes the clan of Granith's Charge. The steeps of igneous rock and magma form a protective wall around a dragonled hospital, one that welcomes both kin and beasts alike. In fact, the hospital is flanked on either side by allied beastclans: to the west, the Harpy refugees, and to the east, the Flamescale Serthis. The lavafall to the south pools near the nesting grounds and clan's base, providing a warm embrace for the Flameborn hatchlings. Though Granith's Charge was established to be a place of healing and safety, the heart of the territory bears the scars of a warzone in a battle of Dragons and Harpies long past. In an otherwise desolate and uninviting land, this clan in the heart of the Molten Scar is known for offering protection and forgiveness to all who seek redemption. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YOWvgsE.jpg[/img][/center]
@BoltNinja75, wonderful! Thank you so much for the in-depth description! I took some liberties with your progen's lore, so please stop me if that isn't want you wanted!

EDIT: The price is 30kt if you're happy with the map and write-up!

Granith's Charge
The Ashfall Waste - Molten Scar
Near the eastern border of the Ashfall Waste, a deep crater homes the clan of Granith's Charge. The steeps of igneous rock and magma form a protective wall around a dragonled hospital, one that welcomes both kin and beasts alike. In fact, the hospital is flanked on either side by allied beastclans: to the west, the Harpy refugees, and to the east, the Flamescale Serthis. The lavafall to the south pools near the nesting grounds and clan's base, providing a warm embrace for the Flameborn hatchlings. Though Granith's Charge was established to be a place of healing and safety, the heart of the territory bears the scars of a warzone in a battle of Dragons and Harpies long past. In an otherwise desolate and uninviting land, this clan in the heart of the Molten Scar is known for offering protection and forgiveness to all who seek redemption.

YOWvgsE.jpg
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@possum

That's so awesome! Thank you so much! Treasure sent!
@possum

That's so awesome! Thank you so much! Treasure sent!
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Possum
Graphic Type(s): I'd like to order the first option, the Profile Square.

Dragon(s): The dragon I'd like is my dragon Capucine, she's the Nocturne on first page.

Special Requests or Notes: I'd like it if you could provide a code for me to stick it in her bio, because I'm bad at that. If needed I can PM you her personality and lair occupation.

If I'm doing it wrong please tell me.
@Possum
Graphic Type(s): I'd like to order the first option, the Profile Square.

Dragon(s): The dragon I'd like is my dragon Capucine, she's the Nocturne on first page.

Special Requests or Notes: I'd like it if you could provide a code for me to stick it in her bio, because I'm bad at that. If needed I can PM you her personality and lair occupation.

If I'm doing it wrong please tell me.
1512220632213.png
@wsyno That sounds great! Please PM me with her occupation and lore, and anything that you would like me to include in the bottom right square. I could fit her breed or some other small detail, ideally just a few words. :)
@wsyno That sounds great! Please PM me with her occupation and lore, and anything that you would like me to include in the bottom right square. I could fit her breed or some other small detail, ideally just a few words. :)
@Possum I'm rather tired,apologies for sending the blank pm! Dearest apologies.
@Possum I'm rather tired,apologies for sending the blank pm! Dearest apologies.
1512220632213.png
@Wsyno, how do you like your Profile Square? If everything looks good to you it will be 15kt, and your code is below! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Gd6Lopi.png[/img][/center] [code][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Gd6Lopi.png[/img][/center][/code]
@Wsyno, how do you like your Profile Square? If everything looks good to you it will be 15kt, and your code is below!

Gd6Lopi.png

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Gd6Lopi.png[/img][/center]
@Possum it's amazing!sending over the payment soon
@Possum it's amazing!sending over the payment soon
1512220632213.png
@Wsyno, thank you so much! Please let me know if you ever need anything else!
@Wsyno, thank you so much! Please let me know if you ever need anything else!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10