Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >>> Possum's Graphics - Lair Maps!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Possum could I get a banner done?
@Possum could I get a banner done?
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
@nevvermore, absolutely! I have two customers ahead of you in line, but I’m happy to work on your banner too. Can you give me some details?
@nevvermore, absolutely! I have two customers ahead of you in line, but I’m happy to work on your banner too. Can you give me some details?
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum I am holding a raffle starting on the 16th. I would like I to be shadow flight themed. with the title Nevvermore`s 3rd Anniversary Raffle. I am also wondering if you can make a linkable signature button?
@Possum I am holding a raffle starting on the 16th. I would like I to be shadow flight themed. with the title Nevvermore`s 3rd Anniversary Raffle. I am also wondering if you can make a linkable signature button?
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
@nevvermore, I can do both a banner and a linkable button! It will be 20kt total, and I will get it to you ASAP since the raffle is coming up so quickly.
@nevvermore, I can do both a banner and a linkable button! It will be 20kt total, and I will get it to you ASAP since the raffle is coming up so quickly.
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum a okay and thank you
@Possum a okay and thank you
YbzFx8r.png
@nevvermore, how do you like your banner and button? If you give me the url of your raffle page, either one of us can add it to the code below to make the button linkable! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dH7LROZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CdcFbdS.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/CdcFbdS.png[/img][/code][/center]
@nevvermore, how do you like your banner and button? If you give me the url of your raffle page, either one of us can add it to the code below to make the button linkable!

dH7LROZ.png

CdcFbdS.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/CdcFbdS.png[/img]
@desmondtiny
Self ping
@desmondtiny
Self ping
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@possum
I got the coding done. Thank you they both look great. Sending pm with payment.
@possum
I got the coding done. Thank you they both look great. Sending pm with payment.
YbzFx8r.png
@InsanityMage, I hope you like your lair map! A few things: -I added nesting grounds in the middle of the general housing area. I can delete it if you want though! -I also added little pink bushes just to have some Arcane color. -I didn't denote entry points to the lair, but left open space to the south, east, and west for access. -I didn't make anything outside of the lair, as they'd be beyond the access points. Please let me know what you think! EDIT: I will be writing your lore later today! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pvTVpoe.jpg[/img][/center]
@InsanityMage, I hope you like your lair map! A few things:
-I added nesting grounds in the middle of the general housing area. I can delete it if you want though!
-I also added little pink bushes just to have some Arcane color.
-I didn't denote entry points to the lair, but left open space to the south, east, and west for access.
-I didn't make anything outside of the lair, as they'd be beyond the access points.

Please let me know what you think!

EDIT: I will be writing your lore later today!

pvTVpoe.jpg
Agnes' Clan
Starfall Isle - Focal Point
Under the shadow of the Observatory in an secluded corner of the Focal Point, Agnes' Clan built its home. Magic resonates through their land, centralizing in a small pocket of crystals from which legend claims special hatchlings have been born. In the northwest a secretive, unnatural science laboratory sits isolated from all but a graveyard and the cottage of the keeper of the supernatural. Atop a raised steppe looms the overlook of Agnes herself, along with her most trusted companions, as they sit watching the clan as still and quiet as statues. The general housing and nesting grounds to the south also contain a secondary science laboratory, one perhaps more suited for the general populace. It also serves as a cafeteria and hospital for the nearby shopkeepers. Far to the west is a small port, frequented only by an old, volatile sea captain and his skeletal ship. The territory is patrolled by ferocious warriors twisting through the landscape like runes on a page. Some of these guards only wish is to protect their enclave, but some with more sinister desires seek to have unwitting dragons join their brethren, be it through honey or vinegar.

@InsanityMage, I'm sorry about the delay in your geographical lore, but I hope you like it!
Agnes' Clan
Starfall Isle - Focal Point
Under the shadow of the Observatory in an secluded corner of the Focal Point, Agnes' Clan built its home. Magic resonates through their land, centralizing in a small pocket of crystals from which legend claims special hatchlings have been born. In the northwest a secretive, unnatural science laboratory sits isolated from all but a graveyard and the cottage of the keeper of the supernatural. Atop a raised steppe looms the overlook of Agnes herself, along with her most trusted companions, as they sit watching the clan as still and quiet as statues. The general housing and nesting grounds to the south also contain a secondary science laboratory, one perhaps more suited for the general populace. It also serves as a cafeteria and hospital for the nearby shopkeepers. Far to the west is a small port, frequented only by an old, volatile sea captain and his skeletal ship. The territory is patrolled by ferocious warriors twisting through the landscape like runes on a page. Some of these guards only wish is to protect their enclave, but some with more sinister desires seek to have unwitting dragons join their brethren, be it through honey or vinegar.

@InsanityMage, I'm sorry about the delay in your geographical lore, but I hope you like it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10