Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >>> Possum's Graphics - Lair Maps!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@archenitesky, feel free to keep the signature/smaller banner as well, and I'm very sorry about that confusion! Here's the larger header banner: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DaEbZHr.png[/img][/center]
@archenitesky, feel free to keep the signature/smaller banner as well, and I'm very sorry about that confusion! Here's the larger header banner:

DaEbZHr.png
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum it's okay I should have specified and yeah that looks great. I'll send your 50kt right now.
@Possum it's okay I should have specified and yeah that looks great. I'll send your 50kt right now.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@archenitesky, thank you so much! Do you mind if I use your banners and buttons as examples on my front page? And good luck with the raffle either way!
@archenitesky, thank you so much! Do you mind if I use your banners and buttons as examples on my front page? And good luck with the raffle either way!
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum totally. If you want more information or want to see some ways to get early tickets my shop link in my signature will get you to it.
@Possum totally. If you want more information or want to see some ways to get early tickets my shop link in my signature will get you to it.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Possum

I'd be interested in purchasing several lair maps from you, you can PM or ping me for details :D

(I'll need like, more than 5. You can do them separately and over time tho)
@Possum

I'd be interested in purchasing several lair maps from you, you can PM or ping me for details :D

(I'll need like, more than 5. You can do them separately and over time tho)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@LS299 that sounds lovely! Feel free to give me the details here, or via PM. Whichever makes you more comfortable. Would you also like associated geographical lore?
@LS299 that sounds lovely! Feel free to give me the details here, or via PM. Whichever makes you more comfortable. Would you also like associated geographical lore?
@Possum

I"ll PM you the details in the morning.

I don't need the geographical lore, but I may change my mind, so I'll keep you posted on that.
Thanks!
@Possum

I"ll PM you the details in the morning.

I don't need the geographical lore, but I may change my mind, so I'll keep you posted on that.
Thanks!

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@LS299 sounds great! I'm flexible!
@LS299 sounds great! I'm flexible!
@InsanityMage, certainly! My current rate is 1:830!
@InsanityMage, certainly! My current rate is 1:830!
@InsanityMage, that’s perfect! I can’t wait to hear the details!
@InsanityMage, that’s perfect! I can’t wait to hear the details!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10