Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >>> Possum's Graphics - Lair Maps!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Possum

Hi there,
What a neat idea with the maps!
Would you be able to do a Viridian Labyrinth Map with a hidden forest that has bookshelves?
My lore is kind of long but you can find it at the following link for reference:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=230914

I am more than happy to pay extra for anything else you can drop into the map that comes from the lore.

I forgot to mention that any or no borders is up to your artistic judgement.

@Possum

Hi there,
What a neat idea with the maps!
Would you be able to do a Viridian Labyrinth Map with a hidden forest that has bookshelves?
My lore is kind of long but you can find it at the following link for reference:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=230914

I am more than happy to pay extra for anything else you can drop into the map that comes from the lore.

I forgot to mention that any or no borders is up to your artistic judgement.

hqnXGo8.png
@Margoyle, thank you! I'm not sure how I'd denote the bookshelves on a bird's-eye-view map but I can certainly try! Are you also looking for geographical lore?
@Margoyle, thank you! I'm not sure how I'd denote the bookshelves on a bird's-eye-view map but I can certainly try! Are you also looking for geographical lore?
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum

If you could do a book or two, instead of bookshelves, that would be great! Lore would be wonderful, it not too much to ask.
@Possum

If you could do a book or two, instead of bookshelves, that would be great! Lore would be wonderful, it not too much to ask.
hqnXGo8.png
@Margoyle, certainly! I'll do my best to represent the bookshelves with book icons, and I'll also write some geo lore for your lair!
@Margoyle, certainly! I'll do my best to represent the bookshelves with book icons, and I'll also write some geo lore for your lair!
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum
May I please ask, are you still open to drawing lair maps?
@Possum
May I please ask, are you still open to drawing lair maps?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@Possum

Thanks!
@Possum

Thanks!
hqnXGo8.png
@QuetzalQueen, yes I am! Feel free to tell me about your lair and how you'd like it to look! Are you also looking for geographical lore?
@QuetzalQueen, yes I am! Feel free to tell me about your lair and how you'd like it to look! Are you also looking for geographical lore?
@Margoyle, I hope you like your lair map and lore! I took great liberties with naming, layout, and landscape features, so please let me know if anything I designed or wrote doesn't suit your preferences! [b][size=6]Lair of the Ancient Trees[/size][/b] [i][size=5]Viridian Labyrinth - Shrieking Wilds[/i] Far in the east, tucked deeply in one of the Viridian Labyrinth's many peninsulas, rests the Lair of the Ancient Trees. Impossible to enter but for the winding forest to the south, the clan calls a secluded, verdant glade its home. Fed by a freshwater spring, the lair's glistening pond sustains all life within the woodland, flora and fauna alike. The nesting grounds sit at the center of the tidy, simple housing area, flickering at night in the light of countless glowbugs. The southeastern branch of the glade is known for particularly rich soil and luscious foliage: the brightest flowers of exotic lineage bloom here naturally. Perhaps the most unique aspect of the lair is the entryway: a warm room nestled between the roots of the clan's namesake trees, lined to the canopy with timeworn tomes. It's said that hopeful dragons must find themselves within the stacks before ever seeing the beauty beyond the vines, so long as they are willing to forsake their previous lives. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/U6DNWIm.jpg[/img][/center]
@Margoyle, I hope you like your lair map and lore! I took great liberties with naming, layout, and landscape features, so please let me know if anything I designed or wrote doesn't suit your preferences!

Lair of the Ancient Trees
Viridian Labyrinth - Shrieking Wilds
Far in the east, tucked deeply in one of the Viridian Labyrinth's many peninsulas, rests the Lair of the Ancient Trees. Impossible to enter but for the winding forest to the south, the clan calls a secluded, verdant glade its home. Fed by a freshwater spring, the lair's glistening pond sustains all life within the woodland, flora and fauna alike. The nesting grounds sit at the center of the tidy, simple housing area, flickering at night in the light of countless glowbugs. The southeastern branch of the glade is known for particularly rich soil and luscious foliage: the brightest flowers of exotic lineage bloom here naturally. Perhaps the most unique aspect of the lair is the entryway: a warm room nestled between the roots of the clan's namesake trees, lined to the canopy with timeworn tomes. It's said that hopeful dragons must find themselves within the stacks before ever seeing the beauty beyond the vines, so long as they are willing to forsake their previous lives.

U6DNWIm.jpg
@Possum [b]Graphic Type(s)[/b]: Lair Map with Lore [b]Dragon(s)[/b]: N/A [b]Special Requests or Notes[/b]: I tried to provide as much info as possible to help you come up with lore ideas. Hopefully this helps! [i]Clan Name[/i]- The Hawke Clan (aka: Hawke’s Merry Band of Misfits) [i]General Area[/i]- They nest in the Hewn City, one of the few bands brave enough to do so. The below image has all relevant map points on it in terms of their own clan: [img]https://i.imgur.com/JNXdWSc.png[/img] [i]General Info[/i]- This is essentially a merry band of misfits, who have come together from all over the continent to find a place where they belong. They keep to themselves for the most part, and prefer to trade and deal with their neighboring beastclans whenever possible. As a result they are usually on friendly or at the very least neutral terms with any that choose to reside around the Hewn City. They also have an aviary for crows and magpies, as well as a variety of bats. This clan values loyalty and acceptance above all else, and will not tolerate anyone who refuses to cooperate with others. [i]Native Animals[/i]- [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/343.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/631.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/987.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/989.png[/img][item=white lace honeybee][item=white squirrel][item=black squirrel][item=old world rabbit][item=cottontail rabbit][item=crow][item=magpie][item=leucistic crow][item=spectral bat][item=vampire bat][item=runic battling][item=cursed batling][item=nooccar][item=dumpling squid][item=stubby squid][item=bluespot weather loach][item=flametail loach][item=red-breasted goose] [i]Native Beastclans[/i]- [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/14546.png[/img] A nest of Serthis live in the eastern portion of the Hewn City, directly east of Hawke territory and across the river. They are allied and on friendly terms, and often share knowledge as well as trade and visit each other for celebrations. This nest is always willing to assist the Hawke clan in their endeavors, and vice versa. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16044.png[/img] A wide variety of Maren schools can be found in the rivers/estuaries nearby. The Hawke clan is on neutral terms with them, and while they do trade occasionally, they leave each other alone for the most part. Attempts by outsiders to hunt the Maren down, however, will result in swift and brutal retaliation from the Hawke Clan. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/6336.png[/img] A large herd of Centaurs can be found on the strip of forest directly north of the hatchery, right across the river. The Hawke clan is on peaceful terms with them, and often lend aid to this beastclan when requested. [i]Native Materials[/i]- [item=iron ore][item=bone fragments][item=driftwood log][item=labradorite][item=moonstone][item=garden lace][item=crumbling relief][item=stone knife][item=rippleconch][item=red maple leaf][item=blue quartz][item=rotting leather] [i]Assassin's Dens[/i]- Here is some quick lore on the two who reside in these dens: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34337210]Listener[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=326154&tab=dragon&did=34760151]Speaker[/url] are both assassins, based on the Dark Brotherhood in the game Skyrim. In the lore that I have for them (in my head b/c writing is hard) they originally were assassins killing for money and power, but became disillusioned with killing indiscriminately and desired to change. They then pledged their services to the Lightweaver, and resurrected the old rules of the Dark Brotherhood that made them less evil and more structured. No more killing the innocent. No more slaughtering for coin or political favor. The Dark Brotherhood has now come into the light. And they intend to stay there. [i]Borders[/i]- The only border worth mentioning is my sister's clan in Lightning. It borders them to the south, just across the water. They are considered a sister clan to my own lair, and I would like for them to at least be mentioned. [b]Payment Form[/b]: Treasure!
@Possum

Graphic Type(s): Lair Map with Lore
Dragon(s): N/A
Special Requests or Notes: I tried to provide as much info as possible to help you come up with lore ideas. Hopefully this helps!

Clan Name- The Hawke Clan (aka: Hawke’s Merry Band of Misfits)

General Area- They nest in the Hewn City, one of the few bands brave enough to do so. The below image has all relevant map points on it in terms of their own clan:

JNXdWSc.png

General Info- This is essentially a merry band of misfits, who have come together from all over the continent to find a place where they belong. They keep to themselves for the most part, and prefer to trade and deal with their neighboring beastclans whenever possible. As a result they are usually on friendly or at the very least neutral terms with any that choose to reside around the Hewn City. They also have an aviary for crows and magpies, as well as a variety of bats. This clan values loyalty and acceptance above all else, and will not tolerate anyone who refuses to cooperate with others.

Native Animals-
343.png631.png987.png989.png White Lace Honeybee White Squirrel Black Squirrel Old World Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit Crow Magpie Leucistic Crow Spectral Bat Vampire Bat Cursed Batling Nooccar Dumpling Squid Stubby Squid Bluespot Weather Loach Flametail Loach Red-Breasted Goose

Native Beastclans-
14546.png
A nest of Serthis live in the eastern portion of the Hewn City, directly east of Hawke territory and across the river. They are allied and on friendly terms, and often share knowledge as well as trade and visit each other for celebrations. This nest is always willing to assist the Hawke clan in their endeavors, and vice versa.

16044.png
A wide variety of Maren schools can be found in the rivers/estuaries nearby. The Hawke clan is on neutral terms with them, and while they do trade occasionally, they leave each other alone for the most part. Attempts by outsiders to hunt the Maren down, however, will result in swift and brutal retaliation from the Hawke Clan.

6336.png
A large herd of Centaurs can be found on the strip of forest directly north of the hatchery, right across the river. The Hawke clan is on peaceful terms with them, and often lend aid to this beastclan when requested.

Native Materials-
Iron Ore Bone Fragments Driftwood Log Labradorite Moonstone Garden Lace Crumbling Relief Stone Knife Rippleconch Red Maple Leaf Blue Quartz Rotting Leather

Assassin's Dens- Here is some quick lore on the two who reside in these dens: Listener and Speaker are both assassins, based on the Dark Brotherhood in the game Skyrim. In the lore that I have for them (in my head b/c writing is hard) they originally were assassins killing for money and power, but became disillusioned with killing indiscriminately and desired to change. They then pledged their services to the Lightweaver, and resurrected the old rules of the Dark Brotherhood that made them less evil and more structured. No more killing the innocent. No more slaughtering for coin or political favor. The Dark Brotherhood has now come into the light. And they intend to stay there.

Borders- The only border worth mentioning is my sister's clan in Lightning. It borders them to the south, just across the water. They are considered a sister clan to my own lair, and I would like for them to at least be mentioned.

Payment Form: Treasure!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke, fantastic! I'll get started right away!
@SarcasticHawke, fantastic! I'll get started right away!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10