Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TalaTari / Accents - Skins
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 518 519
@Valgami -
Thank you very much, very nice. I have one ?xtra-copy of this skin, if you want.
@Valgami -
Thank you very much, very nice. I have one ?xtra-copy of this skin, if you want.
DRnTnhy.png
@Lonefox - Thank You! Slot - added ^^
@Lonefox - Thank You! Slot - added ^^
DRnTnhy.png
@TalaTari

Oooh, really? It would be amazing if I could buy it. It's 800g according to the frontpage? :)
@TalaTari

Oooh, really? It would be amazing if I could buy it. It's 800g according to the frontpage? :)
@Valgami - Yes! I will do for you a private auction ! :)
@Valgami - Yes! I will do for you a private auction ! :)
DRnTnhy.png
@TalaTari Thanks a lot <3 My progen looks so good now with this gorgeous accent [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20148741] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201488/20148741_350.png[/img] [/url] And you have so many amazing skins in general! Thanks so much for the fast answers and good luck with the RoR submissions, so far they are incredibly awesome :D
@TalaTari

Thanks a lot <3 My progen looks so good now with this gorgeous accent

20148741_350.png

And you have so many amazing skins in general! Thanks so much for the fast answers and good luck with the RoR submissions, so far they are incredibly awesome :D
@Valgami - OMG ! Just an amazing skydancer! How beautiful she is in the accent! Thank you for sharing!
And thanks for the kind words and wishes - this is the most valuable thing here !!
@Valgami - OMG ! Just an amazing skydancer! How beautiful she is in the accent! Thank you for sharing!
And thanks for the kind words and wishes - this is the most valuable thing here !!
DRnTnhy.png
@TalaTari

Holy *_* your accents and skins are gorgeous!!!!!!!

Can I please order two copies of Strings of the Universe and one each of the Mastery of Autumn Depression skins? And can I please get on your general ping list, and your customs wait list?
@TalaTari

Holy *_* your accents and skins are gorgeous!!!!!!!

Can I please order two copies of Strings of the Universe and one each of the Mastery of Autumn Depression skins? And can I please get on your general ping list, and your customs wait list?
@Kestrad - Of course you can order! Thank you so much
True - you will have to wait until the group for the " Strings of the Universe" fill up :)
And thanks for the kind words - I'll add you now to the pinglists
@Kestrad - Of course you can order! Thank you so much
True - you will have to wait until the group for the " Strings of the Universe" fill up :)
And thanks for the kind words - I'll add you now to the pinglists
DRnTnhy.png
@TalaTari may I have a slot for Depression Latte please? thank you c:
@TalaTari may I have a slot for Depression Latte please? thank you c:
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@TalaTari

Sorry for the bother, but should I send payment now, or would you prefer it closer to when you print?
@TalaTari

Sorry for the bother, but should I send payment now, or would you prefer it closer to when you print?
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 518 519