Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Dappervolk Beta Keys
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
I would like to be entered please! :)
I would like to be entered please! :)
Hope you get well soon!!!
And I'm super excited about the pets, avatars and the housing system!
Hope you get well soon!!!
And I'm super excited about the pets, avatars and the housing system!
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifmh8jR2Z.gif
@Psychology
Hope you feel better! And like everyone's been saying: rest, take care of yourself.

It's hard to pick just one thing. I like the idea of quests and choose-your-own-adventure style NPC interaction. So, I guess I like the more world-building aspects of the game.

I mean, dressing up an avatar (and decorating a house?) are fun too. And all the pretty pets. I like collecting (especially, say, the familiars here), but I don't know about getting all the pets in Dappervolk since several are Patron-exclusive. On the other hand, from the couple of videos I've seen about it, it looks like they're trying to set it up such that there won't be a Light Sprite equivalent (patron-only pets/items aside), which will be nice.
@Psychology
Hope you feel better! And like everyone's been saying: rest, take care of yourself.

It's hard to pick just one thing. I like the idea of quests and choose-your-own-adventure style NPC interaction. So, I guess I like the more world-building aspects of the game.

I mean, dressing up an avatar (and decorating a house?) are fun too. And all the pretty pets. I like collecting (especially, say, the familiars here), but I don't know about getting all the pets in Dappervolk since several are Patron-exclusive. On the other hand, from the couple of videos I've seen about it, it looks like they're trying to set it up such that there won't be a Light Sprite equivalent (patron-only pets/items aside), which will be nice.
@Psychology I would love to make a copy of my avatar, and make it custom clothing! It would get my creative juices pumping!

I'd go Avatar system for the following reasons!
@Psychology I would love to make a copy of my avatar, and make it custom clothing! It would get my creative juices pumping!

I'd go Avatar system for the following reasons!
yG5Za.gifaoDBF.gifnHS95.gifV57OW.gif
I would like to be entered please! thank you for doing this!
Edit: forgot to do the daily question
Galactic sounds super cool even though i don't really know anything about it.
I would like to be entered please! thank you for doing this!
Edit: forgot to do the daily question
Galactic sounds super cool even though i don't really know anything about it.
443276ae-700e-11e7-98ae-9bad2f39f136.gif
It sounds like you will be having an unpleasant few days. D: I hope you make a speedy recovery!

I'm looking forward to the quests most I think. :3 I love lore, and to be told a story, and world building with fleshed-out characters. And the fact that you'll be able to "get to know" some NPCs more than others and affect their world is so appealing. Reminiscent of Neopets too.

The housing feature is also something I haven't seen since Neopets and I'm excited to see it revived. XD

It sounds like you will be having an unpleasant few days. D: I hope you make a speedy recovery!

I'm looking forward to the quests most I think. :3 I love lore, and to be told a story, and world building with fleshed-out characters. And the fact that you'll be able to "get to know" some NPCs more than others and affect their world is so appealing. Reminiscent of Neopets too.

The housing feature is also something I haven't seen since Neopets and I'm excited to see it revived. XD

RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
@Psychology Hope you feel better soon <3
But the thing I'm most excited for is defenitly pets! I love collecting stuff,like familiars,so pets will be super fun~
@Psychology Hope you feel better soon <3
But the thing I'm most excited for is defenitly pets! I love collecting stuff,like familiars,so pets will be super fun~
9WJeET7.gif lJUgxOZ.gif
Pets and quests!!!
The art style is amazing and the 'alchemy' thing for the pets is so facinating!
And I would love to see how they manage the art style with the quests :)
Pets and quests!!!
The art style is amazing and the 'alchemy' thing for the pets is so facinating!
And I would love to see how they manage the art style with the quests :)
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
I would love to be entered!
I would probably choose Galactic; I'm a huge space nerd, and I'm all over anything even remotely related to space!
I would love to be entered!
I would probably choose Galactic; I'm a huge space nerd, and I'm all over anything even remotely related to space!
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
IM really looking forward to the quests and seeing how my storyline goes as an individual :3
IM really looking forward to the quests and seeing how my storyline goes as an individual :3
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24