Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Dappervolk Beta Keys
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Psychology
As everone mentioned before the artstyle is absolutely amazing??? The shading is so very smooth and soft-its really nice to look at! The pets look really cute and the character and clothes variety is very nice! :)
@Psychology
As everone mentioned before the artstyle is absolutely amazing??? The shading is so very smooth and soft-its really nice to look at! The pets look really cute and the character and clothes variety is very nice! :)
uQGht2s.png
There's too many things to look forward to, but I think I'm most excited to see how quests and interactions will be done and what kind of fun stuff the devs are going to come up with for quests
There's too many things to look forward to, but I think I'm most excited to see how quests and interactions will be done and what kind of fun stuff the devs are going to come up with for quests
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
I'm excited to learn the lore
I'm excited to learn the lore
Tn4aWhc.png
I'm excited to know the effects of your choices in the game and the storyline and the pets
I'm excited to know the effects of your choices in the game and the storyline and the pets
Childish Imps
Accent preorders
BtIXQom.gif Sci's Art Shop
Wishlist
Tumblr
+15 of FR time
@Psychology

I'm really looking for the game in general, i want to know about everything, this game gonna be so fun because all the features are cool and well produced. But if i need to choose one, it's gonna be avatar, i love customize avatars, so i really want to create a unique style on mine :)
@Psychology

I'm really looking for the game in general, i want to know about everything, this game gonna be so fun because all the features are cool and well produced. But if i need to choose one, it's gonna be avatar, i love customize avatars, so i really want to create a unique style on mine :)
Well, I'm kinda excited for everything tbh. I like to collect many cute critters and I love the fect that your choices will actually matter!
Well, I'm kinda excited for everything tbh. I like to collect many cute critters and I love the fect that your choices will actually matter!
OSPKX5l.png
That's 100% okay if you don't get the beta keys. Your health is so much more important than a couple of keys!

Involving the bonus question, I'm looking forward to the quest system, I think. It'll be a nice change of pace from FR.
That's 100% okay if you don't get the beta keys. Your health is so much more important than a couple of keys!

Involving the bonus question, I'm looking forward to the quest system, I think. It'll be a nice change of pace from FR.
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
@psychology :o i really want to see what the art will turn out like!
@psychology :o i really want to see what the art will turn out like!
Jules they/them
I think decorating an avatar is always fun, but I'm excited to see what the gameplay's like most!
I think decorating an avatar is always fun, but I'm excited to see what the gameplay's like most!
gB4rD1d.png oILtto8.pngWDTocfa.png
I'd love to enter !

I'd love to enter !

tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24