Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Dappervolk Beta Keys
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Psychology Oh no, I hope you get better soon!

As for the bonus question, I'm excited the most for avatars. I like avatar sites, such as GaiaOnline, but I want to pick up another one since Gaia went to hell recently :(
@Psychology Oh no, I hope you get better soon!

As for the bonus question, I'm excited the most for avatars. I like avatar sites, such as GaiaOnline, but I want to pick up another one since Gaia went to hell recently :(
jCVhFoZ.gif
I hope you are doing alright @Psychology -- I wish you a speedy recovering!

& for me I am definitely looking forward to the pets and creating new characters/building my own little work. I am also really excited to see how the choices you make will effect the game play. I think that is such a cool idea and it isn't something you see very often in online games -- I hope it ends up being more than I had hoped for!
I hope you are doing alright @Psychology -- I wish you a speedy recovering!

& for me I am definitely looking forward to the pets and creating new characters/building my own little work. I am also really excited to see how the choices you make will effect the game play. I think that is such a cool idea and it isn't something you see very often in online games -- I hope it ends up being more than I had hoped for!
Feel better soon!

I'm looking forward to the quests, but I'm also excited for dressing up my avatar.
Feel better soon!

I'm looking forward to the quests, but I'm also excited for dressing up my avatar.
@Psychology Thank you for the update! I'm so sorry to hear you're in the hospital; that's always rough. =( I hope things will get better soon! [quote]What feature are you looking forward to the most from what you know about dappervolk? Is it the pets, avatar or quest system?[/quote] I'm looking forward to the pets. I'm not really one for avatars, but I enjoy taking care of different virtual pets and seeing how they can interact with my character and the rest of the world. The Dappervolk art is really cute, but not ridiculously cutesy -- it's appealing without being saccharine. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of those lovely creatures.
@Psychology Thank you for the update! I'm so sorry to hear you're in the hospital; that's always rough. =( I hope things will get better soon!

Quote:
What feature are you looking forward to the most from what you know about dappervolk? Is it the pets, avatar or quest system?
I'm looking forward to the pets. I'm not really one for avatars, but I enjoy taking care of different virtual pets and seeing how they can interact with my character and the rest of the world. The Dappervolk art is really cute, but not ridiculously cutesy -- it's appealing without being saccharine. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of those lovely creatures.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I hope you feel better soon!

I'm looking forward to the pets of course like most people because I love collecting everything I possibly can in games and getting achievements but I also love games that have your decisions affect how the NPCs and players react to you (much like the telltale games - the wolf among us is one of my favourites!) so i'm definitely looking forward to that!
I hope you feel better soon!

I'm looking forward to the pets of course like most people because I love collecting everything I possibly can in games and getting achievements but I also love games that have your decisions affect how the NPCs and players react to you (much like the telltale games - the wolf among us is one of my favourites!) so i'm definitely looking forward to that!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
I would like to be entered

This looks amazing

This looks amazing

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
I would like to be entered please
I would like to be entered please
05_06_shifting_kelpie_mane_banner_by_snapdragoon-dcaurvv.png

wv77d1.jpg
oh my, hope you'll get better soon!
and i'm really looking forward to the pets and avatars, the art is just fantastic. also the npc system is something i can't wait to see
oh my, hope you'll get better soon!
and i'm really looking forward to the pets and avatars, the art is just fantastic. also the npc system is something i can't wait to see
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
I would like to be entered!
I would like to be entered!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24