Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LightningDOM] Raffle & Buy [Done]
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 118 119
@DeadlyInformant
O hai o/

Everything under my name was empty on your spreadsheet, but all I did was host dragons pre-battle so I'm not sure if they're calculated on another spreadsheet or something. If they are, then it should be everything, if they are not... then you're missing A LOT of dragons in your sheet. ^^;

@DeadlyInformant
O hai o/

Everything under my name was empty on your spreadsheet, but all I did was host dragons pre-battle so I'm not sure if they're calculated on another spreadsheet or something. If they are, then it should be everything, if they are not... then you're missing A LOT of dragons in your sheet. ^^;

1427x1f.png
@DeadlyInformant

Congrats on winning! :)

There's one small mistake with my tickets.
The spreadsheet looks like this:

duskwitch13
duskwitch14
duskwitch15

All of these should be me ;)
Always happens to me :D
@DeadlyInformant

Congrats on winning! :)

There's one small mistake with my tickets.
The spreadsheet looks like this:

duskwitch13
duskwitch14
duskwitch15

All of these should be me ;)
Always happens to me :D
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
@DeadlyInformant Is the plan to ping everyone when the winners are drawn? I'd rather only be pinged if I won something, if that's okay.
@DeadlyInformant Is the plan to ping everyone when the winners are drawn? I'd rather only be pinged if I won something, if that's okay.
1Zfjqw6.png
@DeadlyInformant

I think there's a weird glitch in the sheets? I sent in 88 lvl 6 dragons, for a total of 528 levels.

On the Sender Leaderboard tabs on both the Archive Sheet and the Active Sheet, it's listed as 86 dragons but still 528 levels.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!

If you count up how many dragons between both sheets, there's 56 on the Archive Sheet and 32 on the Active Sheet for a total of 88 dragons.

XD I'm not sure what's happened and I'm still in the process of making sure all my dragons are there, but what even, Spreadsheets?

UPDATE: Spreadsheets, Idk what your malfunction is, but all 88 of my dragons are accounted for lmao
@DeadlyInformant

I think there's a weird glitch in the sheets? I sent in 88 lvl 6 dragons, for a total of 528 levels.

On the Sender Leaderboard tabs on both the Archive Sheet and the Active Sheet, it's listed as 86 dragons but still 528 levels.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!

If you count up how many dragons between both sheets, there's 56 on the Archive Sheet and 32 on the Active Sheet for a total of 88 dragons.

XD I'm not sure what's happened and I'm still in the process of making sure all my dragons are there, but what even, Spreadsheets?

UPDATE: Spreadsheets, Idk what your malfunction is, but all 88 of my dragons are accounted for lmao
@Aviana Usually they ping you once before/during the first drawing, and after that it's only winners and people who signed up for it (which is part of what the first ping is about so people can choose)
@Aviana Usually they ping you once before/during the first drawing, and after that it's only winners and people who signed up for it (which is part of what the first ping is about so people can choose)
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@DeadlyInformant

Just a minor mistake, on row 1778 - 35640475 - was a lvl 7 with peregrine, and the gene is not marked.

Also if there's a pinglist, could I please be added to it? Thanks so much :)
@DeadlyInformant

Just a minor mistake, on row 1778 - 35640475 - was a lvl 7 with peregrine, and the gene is not marked.

Also if there's a pinglist, could I please be added to it? Thanks so much :)
JUGNa51.png
@Kylaila Thanks!
@Kylaila Thanks!
1Zfjqw6.png
@DeadlyInformant Everything is correct~
@DeadlyInformant Everything is correct~
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
@DeadlyInformant All good ^_^
@DeadlyInformant All good ^_^
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@DeadlyInformant
So it looks like someone did the drag-down-the-username deal, 'cause there's no other Ulquiorra0# on-site, but row 11647 and 11648 are to "Ulquiorra05" and "Ulquiorra06," right after my username, so one of my three dragon sends, then.
Also, I sent in 24 dragons, but there's only 18 results for "ulq." I can say off the top of my head, the three I sent to Firra in the last few minutes of the push aren't on there, sent via PAs.
Marcel #35635812
Lucuma #35633644
Power #31715620
All of them were level 7, no bonuses.

Having some issues actually keeping the spreadsheet working for me, though, so unsure of what's missing. I don't think I saw the three I sent to SonyaAxel on the overall record, maybe they were the other three missed..?
Alru #28894222
Dusk #32931175
Xun #33852599
All level 7, no bonuses.
@DeadlyInformant
So it looks like someone did the drag-down-the-username deal, 'cause there's no other Ulquiorra0# on-site, but row 11647 and 11648 are to "Ulquiorra05" and "Ulquiorra06," right after my username, so one of my three dragon sends, then.
Also, I sent in 24 dragons, but there's only 18 results for "ulq." I can say off the top of my head, the three I sent to Firra in the last few minutes of the push aren't on there, sent via PAs.
Marcel #35635812
Lucuma #35633644
Power #31715620
All of them were level 7, no bonuses.

Having some issues actually keeping the spreadsheet working for me, though, so unsure of what's missing. I don't think I saw the three I sent to SonyaAxel on the overall record, maybe they were the other three missed..?
Alru #28894222
Dusk #32931175
Xun #33852599
All level 7, no bonuses.
sImmyoP.png
"I just wanna enjoy myself. Seriously. Do some leisurely patrolling, put in a few appearances, say 'Aw shucks, no trouble today,' and get a good night's sleep! That's my ideal life! I wanna make this world one where heroes have time to kill."
-Hawks, My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.
vGvSDHr.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 118 119