Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LightningDOM] Raffle & Buy [Done]
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 118 119
Everything seems fine! Congrats on dom! ^-^
Everything seems fine! Congrats on dom! ^-^
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@DeadlyInformant

The number of dragons/levels sent isn't matching up with what I've got in my personal records, and it looks like some of the dragons I sent aren't recorded in the "Dragons" tab, I searched their IDs in both the raffle sheet and the archived one.

If people are still catching up, I'm sorry for being impatient! I just feel bad using the badge when the "official" list says I didn't send enough levels, even though I kept track. u.u;;
@DeadlyInformant

The number of dragons/levels sent isn't matching up with what I've got in my personal records, and it looks like some of the dragons I sent aren't recorded in the "Dragons" tab, I searched their IDs in both the raffle sheet and the archived one.

If people are still catching up, I'm sorry for being impatient! I just feel bad using the badge when the "official" list says I didn't send enough levels, even though I kept track. u.u;;
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
@DeadlyInformant I didn't send any dragons in, but show up in both sheets with no totals. Could it be due to holding dragons for OOF boarding?
@DeadlyInformant I didn't send any dragons in, but show up in both sheets with no totals. Could it be due to holding dragons for OOF boarding?
I think everything is fine for the ones I sent :D. Congrats on Dom!
I think everything is fine for the ones I sent :D. Congrats on Dom!
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@DeadlyInformant
Will you be doing a pinglist for each round?
@DeadlyInformant
Will you be doing a pinglist for each round?
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@DeadlyInformant Hello! I'm not sure if maybe that's how it's supposed to be, but somehow the Amount of dragons ive sent in is higher than my Levels sent in? All the dragons I sent in were level one, so I dunno what happened there o: [img]https://i.imgur.com/IUSXsf5.png[/img]
@DeadlyInformant

Hello! I'm not sure if maybe that's how it's supposed to be, but somehow the Amount of dragons ive sent in is higher than my Levels sent in? All the dragons I sent in were level one, so I dunno what happened there o:

IUSXsf5.png
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@DeadlyInformant Hello! It appears that ten dragons are missing from my total amount(s)...
@DeadlyInformant Hello! It appears that ten dragons are missing from my total amount(s)...
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@DeadlyInformant My name is listed on the sheet, but there is no number of tickets recorded. I boarded 80 dragons before the battle and I want to make sure those tickets weren't overlooked.
@DeadlyInformant My name is listed on the sheet, but there is no number of tickets recorded. I boarded 80 dragons before the battle and I want to make sure those tickets weren't overlooked.
nInTqKu.png
@DeadlyInformant

Noticed two mistakes:

1. 30745602 - row 18134; was a lvl5 + peregrine, gene not marked
2. 35646949 - row 16222; was a lvl5 + gene. Everything correctly marked, yet only 2 tickets assigned from that row?...

Thank you and congrats on your win :)
@DeadlyInformant

Noticed two mistakes:

1. 30745602 - row 18134; was a lvl5 + peregrine, gene not marked
2. 35646949 - row 16222; was a lvl5 + gene. Everything correctly marked, yet only 2 tickets assigned from that row?...

Thank you and congrats on your win :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
Like always i dont win sprite ;/ ech..

but gz for winers :)
Like always i dont win sprite ;/ ech..

but gz for winers :)
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 118 119